Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer (3387 Views)

My Chat With An Online Job Scammer / Nigeria Custom Job Invitation For Screening Exercise / Nigeria Custom Service Sent Me This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by Christonjnr(m): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2019
This guy added me on Facebook o.
And decides to scam me like this.
But ended up being disappointed,i just wanted to play along
See the screen shot of our chats

Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by Christonjnr(m): 11:19am On Jun 16, 2019
More

Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by iHart(m): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2019
Please play along... grin
Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by Christonjnr(m): 11:21am On Jun 16, 2019
More �

Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by Christonjnr(m): 11:24am On Jun 16, 2019
More shots

Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by pearls336: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2019
Lol i found this funny

2 Likes

Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by erifeoluwasimi(f): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2019
Thieves every where

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by KingTom(m): 11:35am On Jun 16, 2019
What the fûck is untemidieth grin na untimely death the idiot wan type o grin

6 Likes

Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by remi1444: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2019
grin
Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by Damfostopper(m): 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
untemidieth indeed .....

are you the owner of the bank indeed

4 Likes

Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by Shukusheka(m): 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
E be like this your own scammer sef na still learner.

Anyone who falls for this cheap scam definitely deserves to be scammed.

4 Likes

Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by JubrinElSudan: 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
Shukusheka:
E be like this your own scammer sef na still learner.

Anyone who falls for this cheap scam definitely deserves to be scammed.

People can still fall for this. He didn't give the Op any account number to pay the #7500 (which ordinarily should have been the scam) but asked the Op for his own account number and phone number he receives alert with. Sending such to him is automatic alert from the account.
Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by IamPatriotic(m): 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
Two idle children

2 Likes

Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by Freethesis: 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
The guy na learner. outdated scam

Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by felixmuyiwa: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
God delivers us from scammers.

Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by LadySarah: 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
stupid learner
Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by Tharaja(m): 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hahahaa!!!!.....Untemidieth
Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by willyo(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
Janette from the Blues just want to help a stranger... Nawa o

1 Like

Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by NiggasInParis: 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
untemidieth! Epic.
Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by NiggasInParis: 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
Untemidieth! grin Epic.
Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by ikbnice(m): 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
Anybody who falls for this should be jailed along with the scammer

2 Likes

Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by Omoluabi16(m): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
Untemidieth. grin
Once you catch those scammers na so they go begin para dey curse person. One was doing the 2009 2go format of being stranded some in kaduna-abuja. By the time I bust the transgendered, the curses no be here. The idiot blocked itself later.
Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by jom28gy(m): 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
that's their ways
Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by abumeinben(m): 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
See as you raise the guy BP into say maga wan mega grin

What a frustrating situation. The guy go reason the disappointment for the next 6 weeks

1 Like

Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by majamajic(m): 3:52am On Jun 17, 2019
are u the owner of the bank ? hahaha
Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by femi4: 5:22am On Jun 17, 2019
Illiterate scammer ...cannot spell "untimely death"
Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by bannar02: 6:03am On Jun 17, 2019
pls I need Nigeria stock exchange aptitude past question, my email is akandedayobannar@gmail.com. plz kindly help me with it.
Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by lonelydora: 7:19am On Jun 17, 2019
Weyrey
Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by Davash222(m): 7:55am On Jun 17, 2019
So, why did you start to curse his mom and family? You lost your home training just because of a local scammer ?
Re: I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer by davillian(m): 9:35am On Jun 17, 2019
The scammer murdered English.
So these guys can now empty ones account With account number and phone number connected to the bank account.
These guys are becoming more dangerous.

(1) (Reply)

The Hillside International School Recruiting Teachers In Abuja / Ongoing Recruitment At Legend Hotel Lagos Airport (hilton Worldwide) / Is This Not Slavery For A Graduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.