Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,780 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

How Aisha Is Stealing Show In Buhari’s ‘Next Level’ - Daily Trust - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Aisha Is Stealing Show In Buhari’s ‘Next Level’ - Daily Trust (27655 Views)

Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance / Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner / Buhari’s Next Level 2019 Advert On Newspapers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Aisha Is Stealing Show In Buhari’s ‘Next Level’ - Daily Trust by ZombieTERROR: 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
Texty:

Bros you been want make she wear rag Check out other countries first lady and how they spend money. Although I'm not a fan of this government but I believe if you are in that position you'll make your wife spend more

Suddenly you remember other countries first lady like they are the poverty capital of the world...

Nafdac is putting a leash on the sales of sniper because of the rise in suicide

Do you know how many lives that single cloth can change in the country

Hmmm... Can't believe someone would defend evil
Re: How Aisha Is Stealing Show In Buhari’s ‘Next Level’ - Daily Trust by Exodora: 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
twhy111:
Can we compare aisha buhari with patience Jonathan?
No, both are outspoken but in different realms.

Is time that will tell.
2m and yet she is complaining of the poorest of the poor not been fed for when the 2m can even go a long way in their lives@poorest of the poor.
Re: How Aisha Is Stealing Show In Buhari’s ‘Next Level’ - Daily Trust by bigiyaro(m): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
iammo1:
undecided

Aisha is the daughter of a millionaire and grand daughter of a politician and nigerian first minister of defense, her brother is one of the adamawa billionaire hence she is meant to exhibit bratish attitude

what 'bratish' attitude are you talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Aisha Is Stealing Show In Buhari’s ‘Next Level’ - Daily Trust by iammo1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
bigiyaro:
what 'bratish' attitude are you talking about?

Talking to the press rather than her husband who she shares a bed with, acting like sanusi who lost tourch with reality
Re: How Aisha Is Stealing Show In Buhari’s ‘Next Level’ - Daily Trust by CavemanDefuturo: 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
Madam, you scammed me in Dubai...
I was so happy to have ran into you and your entourage in Dubai, something that have never happened in my life time (may never happen again). You gave your me your word to see to the issues i reported to you immediately, after minutes of listening to my story and you ordered your ADC drop their email for me...

Till this day since 2018...Nobody has responded to my emails or even confirm receiving the mails I've been sending, I've sent over 10 to 15 mails in different months and intervals before i accepted reality and stopped. It's a painful experience for me especially realizing that even such an esteemed and exulted position can not keep to their words in Nigeria.

That's said I still wish PMB and this government the all best on this 2nd term endeavor... and i hope for changes that was promised.
Re: How Aisha Is Stealing Show In Buhari’s ‘Next Level’ - Daily Trust by CavemanDefuturo: 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
Those in support of 1st lady office press "like" and those against press "share" button.. smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/5248076/mobile-app-competition-prize-awardhttps://entrepreneurclub.orange.com/project/fuel-track?preview=true 
Please vote my mobile app and kindly share with your friends
Re: How Aisha Is Stealing Show In Buhari’s ‘Next Level’ - Daily Trust by goodnewsbabe: 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: How Aisha Is Stealing Show In Buhari’s ‘Next Level’ - Daily Trust by TijaniAbu: 1:07am On Jun 17, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Any time I read her outburst, I saw in her a woman who wants the best for her husband. She's not in any way undermining the President, rather she is struggling to rescue him from the cabals. Her crave for recognition is only sending a message to Kyari and Daura that she's Buhari's wife.

Aisha is a thieving liar.
Re: How Aisha Is Stealing Show In Buhari’s ‘Next Level’ - Daily Trust by Abuloma80(f): 3:03am On Jun 17, 2019
Lamasta:
The true definition of HYPOCRISY is double standard that's what Aisha represents. Today she is this and the next she is that

Hypocrisy and double standard is herbtrade mark. In her state Adamawa, for Presidency elections she campaigned, tooth and nail for APC. While for Gubernatorial election, she campaigned for PDP. So am disappointed about her.
Re: How Aisha Is Stealing Show In Buhari’s ‘Next Level’ - Daily Trust by gojgyt: 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
Tekecoms1:
Allow her. This is the last four years she has at the White House.
White house kee
Re: How Aisha Is Stealing Show In Buhari’s ‘Next Level’ - Daily Trust by eduora: 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
please I beg you....we are tired of her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land / Health Worker Who Treated Turji’s Gunshot Wound Arrested In Sokoto / Adesina, Oteh’s Appointments Show We Had A World-class Economic Team – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.