Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. (4527 Views)

This Android Game Will Blow Your Mind / Stop Using Whatsapp If You Don't Know This - Android Phones. / 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by fringz11(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
respect80:

That's strange. The update I installed which fixed the problem was around 15mb or so.

How many mb was the one you downloaded?

11mb

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by respect80(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
fringz11:

11mb

I'm quite surprised that it didn't fix it.
Anyway, just know that the updates are like security patches meant to fix bugs on devices.
I will keep helping you to search for other alternatives and as soon as I come across any, I won't hesitate to mention you.
But don't forget to keep checking if there are new updates. you might finally download one and it will fix the issue permanently like it did in my own case.

But make sure the phone is not rooted as such security patches don't normally work on rooted devices.

Goodluck bro.
Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by fringz11(m): 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
Downloaded a revised ROM from the official developer about to flash it.

respect80:

I'm quite surprised that it didn't fix it.
Anyway, just know that the updates are like security patches meant to fix bugs on devices.
I will keep helping you to search for other alternatives and as soon as I come across any, I won't hesitate to mention you.
But don't forget to keep checking if there are new updates. you might finally download one and it will fix the issue permanently like it did in my own case.

But make sure the phone is not rooted as such security patches don't normally work on rooted devices.

Goodluck bro.
Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by respect80(m): 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
fringz11:
Downloaded a revised ROM from the official developer about to flash it.

It's a good idea but check for reviews on that before you do it. Most times the new ROM doesn't properly align with the hardware.

I hope it goes successfully.
Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by somethinggood(m): 11:34am On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by eddiense: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
somethinggood:
Eddiense Eddiense

edited

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Opera Mini Mod 206 / Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. / Get Fast Browsing On Pc With Zain And Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.