Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Bbnaija: Finally Nengi Confesses She Had A Butt Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Finally Nengi Confesses She Had A Butt Surgery (3186 Views)

Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Finally Nengi Confesses She Had A Butt Surgery by Bukylinaxchange(f): 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bbnaija: Finally Nengi Confesses She Had A Butt Surgery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMdrDwswUB8
Re: Bbnaija: Finally Nengi Confesses She Had A Butt Surgery by sunnydike1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
very good
Re: Bbnaija: Finally Nengi Confesses She Had A Butt Surgery by Vicky99(f): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
I see..
Re: Bbnaija: Finally Nengi Confesses She Had A Butt Surgery by fr3do(m): 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
Comma girl
Re: Bbnaija: Finally Nengi Confesses She Had A Butt Surgery by Nicepoker(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
Silicon
Re: Bbnaija: Finally Nengi Confesses She Had A Butt Surgery by Blackpromise(m): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
For Quality and durable gadgets,Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.
Re: Bbnaija: Finally Nengi Confesses She Had A Butt Surgery by Tboyfrosh123(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
no wonder Lucy was saying her life is fake
Re: Bbnaija: Finally Nengi Confesses She Had A Butt Surgery by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
Can't imaging fûcking a plastic like what if my big gbola mistakenly......... OK
Re: Bbnaija: Finally Nengi Confesses She Had A Butt Surgery by sunshineV(f): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Can't imaging fûcking a plastic like what if my big gbola mistakenly......... OK
cus dey call it plastic sugary doesnt mean its plastic...its still flesh
Re: Bbnaija: Finally Nengi Confesses She Had A Butt Surgery by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
sunshineV:
cus dey call it plastic sugary doesnt mean its plastic...its still flesh
I know but the joy that comes with smacking a real butt can't be explained angry

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Finally Nengi Confesses She Had A Butt Surgery by sunshineV(f): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I know but the joy that comes with smacking a real butt can't be explained angry
i bet u wont know d diff
Re: Bbnaija: Finally Nengi Confesses She Had A Butt Surgery by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
sunshineV:
i bet u wont know d diff
Nah I watch them everyday on Paul nassif& terry dubrow show botch when a butt has implant it's will shake continuously by itself after the owner shakes it
Re: Bbnaija: Finally Nengi Confesses She Had A Butt Surgery by sunshineV(f): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Nah I watch them everyday on Paul nassif& terry dubrow show botched when a butt has implant it's will shake continuously by itself after the owner shakes it

I Watch them too and some girls have that kinda arse. Also I believe it's the big ones that u might notice not small ones
Re: Bbnaija: Finally Nengi Confesses She Had A Butt Surgery by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
sunshineV:

I Watch them too and some girls have that kinda arse. Also I believe it's the big ones that u might notice not small ones
No matter the size
Zini will know trust me

But for real that shit ain't normal enlarging the poo house spit angry
Re: Bbnaija: Finally Nengi Confesses She Had A Butt Surgery by sunshineV(f): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

No matter the size
Zini will know trust me

But for real that shit ain't normal enlarging the poo house spit angry

I thought the poo house is the anus they only enlarge arse cheeks
Re: Bbnaija: Finally Nengi Confesses She Had A Butt Surgery by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
sunshineV:

I thought the poo house is the anus they only enlarge arse cheeks
Whatever
Wait ass check angry
Re: Bbnaija: Finally Nengi Confesses She Had A Butt Surgery by sunshineV(f): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Whatever
Wait ass check angry

Yeah that part that do d jelly move
Re: Bbnaija: Finally Nengi Confesses She Had A Butt Surgery by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
sunshineV:

Yeah that part that do d jelly move
Can we just end this please even the way you say it makes it more irritating
Do you truly watch that show ? do you see the pains they go through during this butt process undecided
Come to think of it
Are you a male or female sad
Re: Bbnaija: Finally Nengi Confesses She Had A Butt Surgery by Kobicove(m): 7:15am On Aug 16, 2020
sunshineV:
i bet u wont know d diff

Says who?! undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Finally Nengi Confesses She Had A Butt Surgery by nedu666: 7:28am On Aug 16, 2020
A fake butt and the waist have no rhythm but a real butt and the waist have........
Re: Bbnaija: Finally Nengi Confesses She Had A Butt Surgery by blesson04(m): 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2020

Even her face looks like a surgery

(1) (Reply)

10 Nollywood Stars Who Acted Couples In Movies And Later Got Married / Bbnaija: “I Feel Stupid Finding Out Whitemoney Never Nominated Me” – Maria / Bbnaija Maria Chike Finally Shows Off Her British Mum On Social Media (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.