Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) (6202 Views)

Anita Joseph Poses With Her Massive Backside. Fans React / Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo / Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
This Nigerian lady has turned herself into a museum, as men from all works of life have been trooping to see her unusually massive behind.

The lady who's believed to be a product of a plastic surgery gone wrong, has landed her with the unusually big backside, something a lot of men find extremely fascinating and hence she is now seen as a tourist attraction.

In a viral video, motorist and pedestrians were left in stitches as she crossed a major road.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-lady-with-a-massive-backside-becomes-a-tourist-attraction-in-the-us/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

2 Shares

Re: Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
cry

1 Like

Re: Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by Jicqueville: 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
shocked

Check my signature for your data
Re: Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
Two words!..."God forbid".

3 Likes

Re: Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by victorian(f): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
Guys and yansh!

Even American guys are all over her. No wonder strippers in clubs in the US earn so much money with their ukwu.

Lefulefu, food don ready o.. Dish to your satisfaction. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Omg
Re: Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by EKITI001: 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
Too hot

1 Like

Re: Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by Jayslicky: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
This is an example of 'bumbum bigger than bombay' but seriously I wouldn't wish this one anyone, imagine the stress she would feel just moving a step, she has to carry herself and the gigantic butty, it will become worse when she grows old.

Most of the things men admire in women's body is actually a stress to them. To those guyz in the first pic, I see a foursome in the making, all these kind of butty is for the elders.

6 Likes

Re: Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
Shameless women everywhere sad
Re: Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by sisisioge: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
How can this be seen as desirable? The sight will be painful once unleashed from cloths! Whew!
Re: Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by tpraiz(m): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ikebe super... grin
Re: Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by handsomebanana(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
As much as I love nyash, this ain't it Chief.
Re: Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by AndroBlaze: 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
That woman is not Nigerian.
Re: Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by emapraiz(m): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
EXTRA LARGE YANSH
Re: Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by APOPTOSIS: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
This one na APOCALYPSE.
TOOLS-BOX.

Too Much of EVERYTHING is Bad
Re: Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by yarimo(m): 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ohh my God I must save this picture for my branch members. If you know you know grin
Re: Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by gulfer: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
Freak of nature angry angry angry
Re: Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by Gadafii: 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
She carry the entire map of Africa for back shocked

But I will jump am pass,it's not my type

Lefulefu,how u see am grin
Re: Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by joinnow: 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
Fake
Re: Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 12:47am On Jun 17, 2019
Ass on fire...

Re: Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 17, 2019
victorian:
Guys and yansh!

Even American guys are all over her. No wonder strippers in clubs in the US earn so much money with their ukwu.

Lefulefu, food don ready o.. Dish to your satisfaction. cheesy
omo dat yansh ehn shocked shocked

Re: Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 17, 2019
Gadafii:
She carry the entire map of Africa for back shocked

But I will jump am pass,it's not my type

Lefulefu,how u see am grin
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by partnerbizz5(f): 6:39am On Jun 17, 2019
That thing is rubbish.
Out of shape.

Virtue lies in the middle
Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by victorian(f): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2019
lefulefu:

Hahahahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by Kingkun69(m): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2019
I follow her
Re: Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) by Kingkun69(m): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2019
lefulefu:
you can't fuvk that not possible

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma / This Ghanian Twin Insist They Are Better Than P- Square (photo). / Davido Reveals Bobrisky's Bae On Snapchat (PICS, VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.