Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC (16466 Views)

We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal / #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th / Presidential Tribunal: Drama As Atiku Denies Buhari Use Of Video Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by baganas: 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
wizzyrich:
It worked when the price of fuel was increased in GEJ's tenure
That was gej tenure!
Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by Firefire(m): 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
APC and their stupid lies.

Children of hate & angers, over to you.

1 Like

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by Alejobs: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
Just before you do the do.... Think twice!
Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by blackaxe78: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Imoh555:
Apc are worst than witches

You cat wail till 2023. Trust me!

1 Like

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by Alejobs: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
Is it really difficult to be good?
Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by Sterope(f): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
Are they not the ones behind the Fulanisation propaganda.
Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by ogundeleai(m): 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
darocha1:
Ride on Turaki. This is how MKO started.
Go on AIT and declare yourself winner or even president.
... So you want him to be giving post honor as election Victor after he migth have suffered same fate like MKO...? You are not giving him wise advise rather the one that will send him to journey of no return..

1 Like

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by Alejobs: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
Just before you do the do.... Think twice!
Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by ccudoye(m): 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
Your generation is gullible and frustrated

360degreess:
If you like protest.All i know is that frustration & false hope will ruin you and your gullible supporters..
Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by zibya: 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Jmk9292:
Protests don't even work in Nigeria..
They do. They forced GEJ to rescind his decision to remove fuel subsidy in 2011
Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
360degreess:
If you like protest.All i know is that frustration & false hope will ruin you and your gullible supporters..
he will ruin, but what of you that has ruined already, think of how you will patch ur life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by Alejobs: 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
What can we do without reliable power really? We don't deserve this heat!
Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by maxzzo1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
wizzyrich:
It worked when the price of fuel was increased in GEJ's tenure
It worked because na civilian dey rule go ask shittes, charly boy even oby how far?
Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by michoim(m): 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
Atiku server result manufactured by Saraki/Dino from Russian hackers...
Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by asiga(m): 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Atiku is coming

To lead the protest.
Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by aikay06: 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
He can't stoop too low as to engage in that while the matter is still in the court.I love the way he conducted himself during the campaigns,elections proper and now.

Let's see how it goes.
Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by Ejais7: 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
There's hope for Nigeria no matter the adversities we face.
RED HOT OPPORTUNITY!!!
2 ACRES of LAND for sale at LEKKI; SALES PER PLOT also welcome.
100% legit
Call or Whatsapp me for details on 07068142466
Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by OSIKHUMI: 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
The truth should reveal its self....

An Audi A4 car for sale and price very affordable .Manuel and engine very OK... Kindly buzz me on 08125506032 for inspection .

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by Jmk9292(m): 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
zibya:
They do. They forced GEJ to rescind his decision to remove fuel subsidy in 2011
Can this govt rescind anything as a result of protest?
Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
Asalam alaekum warahmatulah wabarakahtuhu my brothers and sisters.

We(my mum and I) have been in University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital in Enugu for months (since March 19) due to the surgery on brain tumor that was diagnosed by Pathway Hospital In Oshogbo before we were referred to UNTH. The surgery was done on 8th of May.
Alhamdulilah for the success of the surgery. Alhamdulilah she is getting better day by day and the Histopathography result shows Transitional Megnioma Grade 1 (World Health Organization). Which is the best result that can be expected.
We were discharged on 25th of May and our bill is absolutely higher than what we can dream to afford. It's over 700 thousand. Surgery fee is 500 thousands (craniotomy +brain tumor excision) while hospital bill is 281 thousand.. We have deposited 120 thousand naira... We have even spent more than 800 thousands in getting the surgery kits, tens of tests, MRI, Chest Scan and series of consultant clinic attending (endocrinologist, Cardiologist, Neurologist)..

Total amount we need now is 600 thousand in which we have managed to get 200 thousand.

I really never expected A Nigerian teaching hospital fees to be so expensive.. I even met with the CMD (Chief Medical Director) twice about waiving of bill which he refused on the point that federal government are not funding the hospital.

We need all the help we could get.. Sharing this message is also part of helping. No amount is small..

Access bank : 0773153062
Bank Name : Aliu Saheed

Whatsapp : 08134815464 (for questions or verificationr of the situation)

May Allah bless us all.
Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by thunderbabs: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
When DSS wants to rope you i to what you haven't done, that's how they start
Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by liverpool72(m): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
360degreess:
l might not be AA supporter but thunder go fire u and ur dull brain for being insensitive to the plight of common person on the street, idiot.
Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by Brightest04(m): 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
Atiku and his IPOB idiots should go and rest
Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by coachkolobe: 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
ipob just want to put this man in trouble. Thank God you're wise mr AA. �

(1) (2) (Reply)

FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports / Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi / Presidential Poll: 70 CSOs kick against INEC’s move to reconfigure BVAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.