Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC (16460 Views)

We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal / #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th / Presidential Tribunal: Drama As Atiku Denies Buhari Use Of Video Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the last election, Atiku Abubakar, on Sunday morning refuted the claim that he was planning to protest against the Muhammadu Buhari government and the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.

Reacting to a quote sighted by MandyNews.com, as credited to a PDP Youth Group which said: “My Server Results Are Authentic and If judges frustrate the Justice we will take over the street. I will lead all Nigerians in a massive protest that mankind have never witness before.”

Responding: Atiku said: “The quote purportedly attributed to me with respect to INEC Server, an issue currently before the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal is fake and the handiwork of mischief makers.”

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1140168114031747072

Source: https://mandynews.com/atiku-speaks-on-plan-to-lead-protest-against-buhari-govt-inec/

1 Share

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by Jmk9292(m): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
Protests don't even work in Nigeria..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by Amuocha: 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
Great from party AA angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
Jmk9292:
Protests don't even work in Nigeria..
It worked when the price of fuel was increased in GEJ's tenure

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by 360degreess(m): 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
If you like protest.All i know is that frustration & false hope will ruin you and your gullible supporters..

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by Cletus77(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
360degreess:
If you like protest.All i know is that frustration & false hope will ruin you and your gullible supporters..

Yeah. And it should at where you know

1 Like

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by aleeyus(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
ATK is in sifia pain!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by Imoh555(m): 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
Apc are worst than witches

6 Likes

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by Tboysalau(m): 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
great
Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by Cletus77(m): 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
APC boots opening fake Twitter accounts everywhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by motion34: 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
Atiku must reclaim his mandate whether buhari like it or not

4 Likes

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
k
Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by Loadedpenvibes(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
Can i post this news, please nairalanders...

#loadedpenvibes
Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by iamuye(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
The same way they did with PUKKA

1 Like

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by AntiWailer: 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lol
Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by slivertongue: 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
HANDIWORK APC D DEN OF PROPAGANDIST &LIARS

1 Like

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by darocha1: 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ride on Turaki. This is how MKO started.
Go on AIT and declare yourself winner or even president.

1 Like

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by Dlaw6578: 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
Do the right thing in any position you may be holding, had it been that atiku and Obj did the right thing while in service am sure something like this won't happen .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by BabaO2: 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
Let him try it, ole oshi. Pattern of elections results conducted on 23 February is very clear. The same voters voted for senate and president at the same time. How can a sane person that has fear of God be laying claim to the result after being woeful and roundly rejected by Nigerians, even his kinsmen rejected him.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by Alejobs: 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ethics and value system is key to a sane society!

2 Likes

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by Ultimatezlant: 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ok

4 Likes

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by Saltoflife: 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
Cleared then.
I am teaching digital marketing for those interested on whatsap. ..it may take weeks o. But if you're ready hop in or slide in my whatsap. Now
Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by sureheaven(m): 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
Atiku is a big fool even at his age.

Who are the mischief makers if not the PDP members.

4 Likes

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by blackaxe78: 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
He should have led a protest so that can give an opportunity for him to be arrested.

He will beat Mandela's record in prison.

2 Likes

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by JobNowNowNg: 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
Protest is not actually a bad thing given how it's conducted. We should stop making it look as if the developed world got to where they are by agreeing with all the policies and procedures of their government.

1 Like

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by princeade86(m): 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
he can't be so low to do dat. I swear, what for?

Re: Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC by RDPMAN: 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
May God help us I this Zoo called country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community / INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose / How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.