Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,974 members, 7,952,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

Fathers' Day Greetings To All Real Fathers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fathers' Day Greetings To All Real Fathers (190 Views)

Happy Father's Day To All Roman Catholic Church Fathers / Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fathers' Day Greetings To All Real Fathers by Getconnectedng: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
Today is Father's Day and I celebrate real fathers not all fathers. To all real fathers, may lines continuously fall in pleasant places for you. Each time you have needs, may the heavens release helpers to you. For being role models to your children, may you continually flourish. For not turning your wives to punching bags despite provocations from time to time may you be continually blessed. For encouraging and taking good care of your wives, may you continually enjoy angelic assistance. For always leading your wives and children towards the right path,may you continually enjoy divine guidance. For working hard to feed your families, may the Almighty continually bless your hustle.
To the fathers that are not real, you know your selves. Any time you become a real father, I will wish you a happy Father's day but for now, nothing for you. Happy Father's Day to all real fathers reading this post today.

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Not Whatever You Want It To Be ~alex Duke / How To Pray Easily And Repeatedly / Pimples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.