Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit (18603 Views)

35 State Governors Invite Godwin Emefiele Over Naira Redesign, Withdrawal Policy / Police Recruit OPC To Guard Stations / Southwest Governors, Stakeholders Hold Security Summit In Ibadan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by austin2all: 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
kemicalreaction:
[s][/s] I am a Yoruba tout, tifnubu deceived us all
Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Jobac: 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
austin2all:
Yorubas are yet to see what's coming for them.
Them go soon know.
I cried for the family that was raped.
I hope they will know that they have shot themselves in the foot soon.
Ipob forever.
I have said it several times that the people from your region wish us death, but God in heaven will always be on our side.

I am happy you ended your comment with "IPOB forever" we are not against Igbo people, but you people don't wish us well. God has really blessed the sons and daughters of Yoruba.

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by aishapmbtoto: 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
Yorubas are very weak.

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Glink2018(m): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
Drshobz:
buhari never stop banditry for him home state
na south west him go stop him foot soldier from performing dia primary function

e go soon clear for una eye

Dem go soon reach your village . Wait and see
Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
[quote author=austin2all post=79393725][/quote]
Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Hienna(m): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
sad
Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by austin2all: 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
Jobac:

I have said it several times that the people from your region wish us death, but God in heaven will always be on our side.

I am happy you ended your comment with "IPOB forever" we are not against Igbo people, but you people don't wish us well. God has really blessed the sons and daughters of Yoruba.

If you must know, I'm Yoruba first b4 Igbo. I was born and brought up here. But the activities of my Yoruba families against their fellow southerners is disheartening. Sometimes I wonder why they are ranked as the most educated.
Do you need god to come down and tell you that it is finished with Nigeria.
Haba.

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by chiedu7: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
Yorubas kudos to your bravery.

I love your leaders.

In the South East our govs are spineless.

Wike is a strong man.

Okwa dey try.

The rest no comment.

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Sterope(f): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
How did less than 0.0000001% of a tribe become the poster boy for the tribe? Some criminal gang who happen to be Fulani committed atrocities. Why should every Fulani be blamed for the atrocities of a few? Is 'IPOB areas' crime free or is it SE that is crime-free?

Your propaganda will not work.

austin2all:
Yorubas are yet to see what's coming for them.
Them go soon know.
I cried for the family that was raped.
I hope they will know that they have shot themselves in the foot soon.
Ipob forever.

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by austin2all: 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Glink2018:

Dem go soon reach your village . Wait and see

Yea, just when they would have finished with your village.
Ode.
Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by austin2all: 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
When herdsmen are already raping your women doggy style and wheel barrow style . Stay there and be making noise about yoruba people, the evil you wish others has already befallen your household and this is just the beginning grin.

And you think the ostrich game the yorubas are playing will save southerners abi.
For gods sake we should think as humans.
Who cursed southern Nigeria.
Shame on us all. Especially the youths.
Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by austin2all: 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
Sterope:
How did less than 0.0000001% of a tribe become the poster boy for the tribe? Some criminal gang who happen to be Fulani committed atrocities. Why should every Fulani be blamed for the atrocities of a few? Is 'IPOB areas' crime free or is it SE that is crime-free?

Your propaganda will not work.

Apart from the past civil war, which other era in Nigeria can you compare with the current Nigeria menace by the Fulani's. The Fulani's.
None as far as I know.
We know your agendas already.
My promise to you is that one day, the south will unite, and the zoo will be doomed forever.
Nonsense.

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Destroyerofyeeb: 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
I really don't understand what you mean by yoruba playing games. Every region has its own agenda follow your own and stop looking for excuses to blame yoruba for your misfortunes in life. The average yoruba is a pan africanist and believes in restructuring not secession cos we believe that for Nigeria to play her role in leading the black race Nigeria has to be whole and put together , unfortunately the greed of Nnamdi azikiwe that made him destroy the regional structure and remove secession clause from Nigeria constitution has come back to bite his people in the ass. So you see clearly how the stupidity and greed of one yeebow man is destroying 30 million other yeebows.
austin2all:

And you think the ostrich game the yorubas are playing will save southerners abi.
For gods sake we should think as humans.
Who cursed southern Nigeria.
Shame on us all. Especially the youths.

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by austin2all: 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
I really don't understand what you mean by yoruba playing games. Every region has its own agenda follow your own and stop looking for excuses to blame yoruba for your misfortunes in life. The average yoruba is a pan africanist and believes in restructuring not secession, unfortunately the greed of Nnamdi azikiwe that made him destroy the regional structure and remove secession clause from Nigeria constitution has come back to bite his people in the ass. So you see clearly how the stupidity of one yeebow man is destroying 30 million other yeebows.

All I got from ur comment is nothing but that their seeds have germinated.
Shame on you if you are a southerner (Igbo, Yoruba, urhobo, Edo, calabar I don't care).
Wake up dude. I'm not fighting you bro.
Revitalize ur dumb brain. Pls.
Pls.

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by killsmith(f): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
You knew buhari was behind the herdsmen killings. You still voted for him.

May God save you from what is about to consume you.

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
Next level issues grin grin

cc lzaa juliusmalema adaibeku

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Destroyerofyeeb: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
austin2all:

All I got from ur comment is nothing but that their seeds have germinated.
Shame on you if you are a southerner (Igbo, Yoruba, urhobo, Edo, calabar I don't care).
Wake up dude. I'm not fighting you bro.
Revitalize ur dumb brain. Pls.
Pls.

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by austin2all: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hotfreezer:

If Tinubu dies today, he has achieved more politically than you, your father, your grandfather, your ancestors and your generations unborn.

In your history right from when you were in Isreal before Judas Iscariot your ancestor sold Jesus the way you sell your generations in baby factories, have Igbos in the past, present or future Produced no. 2 and No. 4 in a single Republic?
Tinubu made that happen.

Igbos hate Tinubu because he has political wisdom, sagacity and experience that no Igbo man can ever have. Where them wan see the IQ? Them wan thief am?

No dispute bro.
But on the long run. Have you thought about the effects of his actions on your kids, your grand kids and your entire generations.
Shame on your mentality if you are a southerner.
Shame no dey catch you ni.
Haba.

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Sholaco: 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hotfreezer:

In Igboland, the best pickup line for a girl is "I will take you to Lagos".

That is the prayer of all those in the south east. Many of them hate Yorubas because Yorubas are evidence of superior intelligence, outstanding progress and represent a height that Igbos can never attain.
Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Bede2u(m): 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hotfreezer:

That is the prayer of all those in the south east. Many of them hate Yorubas because Yorubas are evidence of superior intelligence, outstanding progress and represent a height that Igbos can never attain.
lol....yoruba fascination with igbos should be studied in uni.

Hw a whole tribe is obsessed with the same thing...to insult igbos always- it needs study

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Sterope(f): 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
It is called insecurity. It is always on steady increase, no surprise there. I didn't see anyone castigating the Yorubas collectively when Ikorodu boys were on rampage or South-South with kidnapping gangs. These criminals target everyone from their own up North to the South including actual Fulani herdsmen.

The recent crisis is also very different from the usual Fulani herdsmen crisis/Hausa clash. The latter will require more diplomacy because it is not every time they are at fault. Locals have also been at fault oftentimes.

The south will face the same insecurity issues facing Nigeria when 'you' unite until we become a better society.

rise
austin2all:

Apart from the past civil war, which other era in Nigeria can you compare with the current Nigeria menace by the Fulani's. The Fulani's.
None as far as I know.
We know your agendas already.
My promise to you is that one day, the south will unite, and the zoo will be doomed forever.
Nonsense.
Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by specialmati(m): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hotfreezer:

like being an agboro.if I enter you your block head go clear

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Hotfreezer: 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bede2u:
lol....yoruba fascination with igbos should be studied in uni.

Hw a whole tribe is obsessed with the same thing...to insult igbos always- it needs study

You can start studying it in your Universities in the SE.

Yorubas dont insult Igbos, we give you the hard truth and you term it insults cos you hsve a natural aversion for honesty.

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Sterope(f): 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2019

austin2all:

NA THEM

In case you must know, I'm not a Yoruba demon, idiot.
I'm unbrainwashable. Save your stress I know where you are from.

But one thing is certain, no peace for the wicked you herdsman.

And, soon, just soon. And very soon. Just act within this next level.
South will unite and that is your greatest fear in life.

So, fvck off...
Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Hotfreezer: 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
specialmati:
like being an agboro.if I enter you your block head go clear

Daniel, you this electrician's apprentice, you're here talking nonsense here.

Why do you economic refugees carry rice to Alaigbo in December as if those living there are starving and scramble out of Igboland in January as if there is war going on there?

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Destroyerofyeeb: 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Daniel, you this electrician's apprentice, you're here talking nonsense here.

Why do you economic refugees carry rice to Alaigbo in December as if those living there are starving and scramble out of Igboland in January as if there is war going on there?

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Bede2u(m): 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hotfreezer:

You can start studying it in your Universities in the SE.

Yorubas dont insult Igbos, we give you the hard truth and you term it insults cos you hsve a natural aversion for honesty.
lol....the truth? That igbos toast girls with ''i will take u to lagos'' who hurt u bro? The childishness of yoruba posters here has made me to always keep my distance from yorubas.

I live abroad...and 2 yoruba guys are my junior...i try not to discuss anything with them...and wen i do...it has to be in pure english...no need for familiarity.

Yorubas are very petty. A thread about a proposed security summit in sw somehow became another avenue to insult igbos....really...who hurt u people?

U are filled with hate and envy even wen u are winning politically...wat happens wen u start losing?

2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan / Governors Defection To APC: I Spoke Too Early — Rochas Okorocha / APC Governors Arrive Cross River To Persuade Ayade To Dump PDP