Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,451 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit (18600 Views)

35 State Governors Invite Godwin Emefiele Over Naira Redesign, Withdrawal Policy / Police Recruit OPC To Guard Stations / Southwest Governors, Stakeholders Hold Security Summit In Ibadan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Billionaire09: 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
Karma will never forgive Igbo sycophantic governors that killing and sabotaging IPOB sent by Chukwu Okike Abasi to save entire Eastern and Easterners(Biafra/Biafrans).

God bless Biafrans God bless IPOB and true freedom fighters.

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by antadiop2: 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
How did a good thread of southwest security descend into cowardly name calling on both sides??
It’s cowardly because the perpetrators of the crimes are totally avoided whilst the victims tear at each other’s throats.

Cowardly igbos and cowardly Yorubas face your real problems

2 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Hotfreezer: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bede2u:
lol....the truth? That igbos toast girls with ''i will take u to lagos'' who hurt u bro? The childishness of yoruba posters here has made me to always keep my distance from yorubas.

I live abroad...and 2 yoruba guys are my junior...i try not to discuss anything with them...and wen i do...it has to be in pure english...no need for familiarity.

Yorubas are very petty. A thread about a proposed security summit in sw somehow became another avenue to insult igbos....really...who hurt u people?

U are filled with hate and envy even wen u are winning politically...wat happens wen u start losing?

Spare me your sad stories. You can have 1,000 Yorubas living around you, that's your business.

If you didn't notice, it was Igbos like you that started talking down Yorubas on this thread. I know hypocrisy won't allow you acknowledge this but it's visible for all to see.

You are accusing Yorubas of hate and envy. Envious of what? You guys have nothing to be envious of. You have no history, a disgraceful present and no future. UNESCO predicted that your language would be extinct by 2050, you have no Nobel Laureate and are very poor in the arts. Yorubas have a Nobel Laureate and 13 Grammys and you don't have anything.

Top 5 richest Nigerians, we have 3 Yorubas but you guys have nothing for you.

As for winning, I don't see Yorubas winning as a new thing. We aren't in competition with you. Where we were 50 years ago, you can't get there in 100 years.

You Igbos think you csn insult Yorubas the way you insult Hausas but we younger generation of Yorubas would give you craze for craze, fire for fire.

Keep speaking English to Yorubas around you in the name if formality. Remember, those Yorubas have a Nobel Laureate, you guys can never get a Nobel Laureate.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by ajilay(m): 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
If you don't know u know it now Yoruba agitatation is base on media and dialogues not shouting up and down blaming a particular trybes for there problems

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Bede2u(m): 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Spare me your sad stories. You can have 1,000 Yorubas living around you, that's your business.

If you didn't notice, it was Igbos like you that started talking down Yorubas on this thread. I know hypocrisy won't allow you acknowledge this but it's visible for all to see.

You are accusing Yorubas of hate and envy. Envious of what? You guys have nothing to be envious of. You have no history, a disgraceful present and no future. UNESCO predicted that your language would be extinct by 2050, you have no Nobel Laureate and are very poor in the arts. Yorubas have a Nobel Laureate and 13 Grammys and you don't have anything.

As for winning, I don't see Yorubas winning as a new thing. We aren't in competition with you. Where we were 50 years ago, you can't get there in 100 years.

You Igbos think you csn insult Yorubas the way you insult Hausas but we younger generation of Yorubas would give you craze for craze, fire for fire.

Keep speaking English to Yorubas around you in the name if formality. Remember, those Yorubas have a Nobel Laureate, you guys can never get a Nobel Laureate.
lol two things...either u are a kid (this is the most likely explanation) or pettiness is a yoruba thing.

I went to the front page again to be sure...it was u who 1st insulted another tribe.

Keep at it bro...dont stop...u are not harming other yorubas at all with the way u talk

5 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Bede2u(m): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
antadiop2:
How did a good thread of southwest security descend into cowardly name calling on both sides??
It’s cowardly because the perpetrators of the crimes are totally avoided whilst the victims tear at each other’s throats.

its not igbos....check again. Yorubas have been having a field day insulting igbos since 2015.

They call themselves ''mouthed'' lol. The chicken will be home soon

4 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Charly68: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hotfreezer:

If Tinubu dies today, he has achieved more politically than you, your father, your grandfather, your ancestors and your generations unborn.

In your history right from when you were in Isreal before Judas Iscariot your ancestor sold Jesus the way you sell your generations in baby factories, have Igbos in the past, present or future Produced no. 2 and No. 4 in a single Republic?
Tinubu made that happen.

Igbos hate Tinubu because he has political wisdom, sagacity and experience that no Igbo man can ever have. Where them wan see the IQ? Them wan thief am?
Better leave haters alone. What has his outburst to do with the matters at stake ? Don't mind them
Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
austin2all:
Yorubas are yet to see what's coming for them.
Them go soon know.
I cried for the family that was raped.
I hope they will know that they have shot themselves in the foot soon.
Ipob forever.

those in Enugu need more of your cry, you no say no be today you and your leaders dey cry

we Yorubas don't cry we work and make strategy. nice one my Governors, southwest matter first before any other thing

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Billionaire09: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
antadiop2:

They all wants to stay alive to loot, to steal from public taxpayers but sabotaging the very freedom of their PEOPLE. Those calling themselves "Niger delta" begging for pipelines security jobs from the same Fulani jihadist oppressing their PEOPLE, will for it for allowing themselves to be used to sabotaging their own PEOPLE FREEDOM.

Every enemies of Biafra freedom must fall.

Asari shouldn't be left out in the list of cowards.

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by naijajobx: 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
Do the right thing.create jobs and improve social and welfare of the citizens instead of useless meetings. High rate of unemployment is no doubt the real cause of the high crime rates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Kennydoc(m): 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
Jobac:

I have said it several times that the people from your region wish us death, but God in heaven will always be on our side.

I am happy you ended your comment with "IPOB forever" we are not against Igbo people, but you people don't wish us well. God has really blessed the sons and daughters of Yoruba.

Some of you guys often sound stupid and annoying.
One or 2 troublesome Nairalanders who may not even be Igbos but simply enjoy the bashing between Igbos and Yorubas that always happen here will make a single nasty comment and all of you fly out like bees for attack.

How could you say that rubbish in bold? People from which region wish you death? The same way Yorubas mock Igbos on Nairaland is the way Igbos return the favour and vice versa. How does that translate to wishing you death? Don't you people jump in to gloat here whenever there is a Fulani attack in Igbo land? One of your people is already dancing unclad earlier in the thread and you've come to join him to attack the same person who is probably catching fun with the negativity. You guys should have some shame.

3 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by poshflames1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
Those stupid yeeebu pple too like wahala.. they believe Lagos is no man's land grin una no go like go repair your potopoto region mtcheew awon 5% of nigeria

2 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Billionaire09: 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
naijabnl:
what could Bobrisky be doing right now

See how cowardice Yoruba up and down rejoicing cowardly.

Bobrisky under the hisser bed grin

Only true can save Yoruba race this time. Biafra will not make another mistake in saving Yoruba race. Fulani, boko haram, Nigeria jihadist and British, I dash them Yoruba and Arewa races.

3 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Amah70: 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
So long as you share one country with the herdsmen, don't expect any remedy to the current rampage by the herdsmen.

The herdsmen are out to first weaken your resistance before the final Islamization/Fulanization of one Nigeria.
Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Amah70: 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hotfreezer:

If Tinubu dies today, he has achieved more politically than you, your father, your grandfather, your ancestors and your generations unborn.

In your history right from when you were in Isreal before Judas Iscariot your ancestor sold Jesus the way you sell your generations in baby factories, have Igbos in the past, present or future Produced no. 2 and No. 4 in a single Republic?
Tinubu made that happen.

Igbos hate Tinubu because he has political wisdom, sagacity and experience that no Igbo man can ever have. Where them wan see the IQ? Them wan thief am?

Oya develop more sense if Tinubu is your master political strategist in Yoruba kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by orisa37: 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
God be with them in their Deliberations. They should agree to REJECT C.Ps who are not indigenes of their States.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by shegra58: 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
MrMumu:
Everyone is Nigeria know say afonjas na cowards na just noise and gra gra them Sabi cheesy grin

Any small thing the next thing you go hear na "aaahhh emi ahha emi haaaaa ahhh"

If fight start now you go know say people wey run pass Usain bolt times two dey for this life cheesy grin
you think say Na everybody go dey run like Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu grin

5 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by baysol: 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
naijabnl:
what could Bobrisky be doing right now
He-she will be on okada waiting for the next bleaching cream upgrade. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by baysol: 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
Billionaire09:

See how cowardice Yoruba up and down rejoicing cowardly.

Bobrisky under the hisser bed grin

Only true can save Yoruba race this time. Biafra will not make another mistake in saving Yoruba race. Fulani, boko haram, Nigeria jihadist and British, I dash them Yoruba and Arewa races.
... Which kin grammar be dis sef? We go chase the fulani fox first before we go come seto una criminal biafra cowards leaving among us in the south west. The truth be say we don't need una.

2 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Glink2018(m): 6:20am On Jun 17, 2019
austin2all:

Yea, just when they would have finished with your village.
Ode.

Yes , when they come to my village and see it secured and heavily guarded , they will now go to your village that's porous and destroy every living being there including your family.
Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 17, 2019
Hotfreezer:

In Igboland, the best pickup line for a girl is "I will take you to Lagos".

That is the prayer of all those in the south east. Many of them hate Yorubas because Yorubas are evidence of superior intelligence, outstanding progress and represent a height that Igbos can never attain.

Mynd22 copy this insult on Igbos
Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by NkayStory(f): 7:43am On Jun 17, 2019
Hotfreezer:

That is the prayer of all those in the south east. Many of them hate Yorubas because Yorubas are evidence of superior intelligence, outstanding progress and represent a height that Igbos can never attain.
Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by NkayStory(f): 7:46am On Jun 17, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Myndd44,Lalasticla,Dominque...kindly take care of this dude.
Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by NkayStory(f): 7:48am On Jun 17, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Myndd44,Lalasticlala..rule 2 broken.
Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by ckmayoca: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hotfreezer:

What move has you, your fathers, your ancestors and your generations made?

In Anambra they planted in farms, fulani herdsmen stepped in and did environmental sanitation with their cows, Obiano compensated the fulanis for a job well done.

Imagine fulani cows eating up their farms and Obiano gave the fulanis money to buy water for the cows to drink. Balanced diet Governor. cheesy

No vex.
Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by ckmayoca: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hotfreezer:

What move has you, your fathers, your ancestors and your generations made?

In Anambra they planted in farms, fulani herdsmen stepped in and did environmental sanitation with their cows, Obiano compensated the fulanis for a job well done.

Imagine fulani cows eating up their farms and Obiano gave the fulanis money to buy water for the cows to drink. Balanced diet Governor. cheesy

Ebi e kuku ko. Nairaland lo fa arinfi

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by goldenarrow: 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Hotfreezer, my man. Max Respect.
Re: South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit by Hotfreezers: 12:28am On Jun 28, 2019
goldenarrow:

Hotfreezer, my man. Max Respect.

Chief, i hail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' / INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) / Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.