Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

"You'll Are Owing Me" — Naira Marley Calls Out Yahoo Boys (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You'll Are Owing Me" — Naira Marley Calls Out Yahoo Boys (Photo) (671 Views)

Charly Boy On Smoking Weed: Fela No Smoke Igbo Pass Me, Naira Marley Apprentice / Charles Inojie's Instagram Account Hacked After He Called Out Yahoo Boys / “Am I A Yahoo Boy” – Naira Marley CALLS OUT Simi Over Snub (photo + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You'll Are Owing Me" — Naira Marley Calls Out Yahoo Boys (Photo) by ZWorld: 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
Naira Marley is at it again with his talk about Yahoo boys but this time, he called them out for owing him.

In a live video he made few minutes ago, the singer called yahoo boys for going to prison on their behalf.

He equally slammed them and accused them of
owing him for that singular act of playing a sacrificial lamb.

Recall that the singer regained his freedom few days ago, after spending over 30 days in prison for an alleged internet fraud. Here is the video

See more
https://zenithnaija.com/naira-marley-calls-out-yahoo-boys-accuses-them-of-owing-him/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "You'll Are Owing Me" — Naira Marley Calls Out Yahoo Boys (Photo) by ZWorld: 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
grin

Re: "You'll Are Owing Me" — Naira Marley Calls Out Yahoo Boys (Photo) by Crimecity: 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
Please when is this "Am I A Yahoo Boy" going back to jail lipsrsealed
Re: "You'll Are Owing Me" — Naira Marley Calls Out Yahoo Boys (Photo) by URblogger: 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: "You'll Are Owing Me" — Naira Marley Calls Out Yahoo Boys (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lol
Re: "You'll Are Owing Me" — Naira Marley Calls Out Yahoo Boys (Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
There has to be a factory reset section in the prison he was at.

Imagine if it was kirikiri he was sent to.
Re: "You'll Are Owing Me" — Naira Marley Calls Out Yahoo Boys (Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
E be like say this guy never learn him lesson don't worry prison part2 is loading
Re: "You'll Are Owing Me" — Naira Marley Calls Out Yahoo Boys (Photo) by ZWorld: 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: "You'll Are Owing Me" — Naira Marley Calls Out Yahoo Boys (Photo) by Olalan(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
Madly craving for attention in the most silly way..........

1 Like

Re: "You'll Are Owing Me" — Naira Marley Calls Out Yahoo Boys (Photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
He won't keep shut. undecided
Re: "You'll Are Owing Me" — Naira Marley Calls Out Yahoo Boys (Photo) by decatalyst(m): 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
Obviously, he was given preferential treatment.

He smokes more than his brain and system could accommodate, that's why he talks like a parrot that swallowed a radio.

Idiot.
Re: "You'll Are Owing Me" — Naira Marley Calls Out Yahoo Boys (Photo) by Eteka1(m): 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
He taught he with will be trending for weeks by the time he comes out of prison but that didn't happen so he is trying to figure out a way to do just that.
Re: "You'll Are Owing Me" — Naira Marley Calls Out Yahoo Boys (Photo) by ZWorld: 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Men Are The Reason For Broken Families - Yvonne Nelson / Top Celebrities And Musicians Davido Has Helped To Become Rich And Famous / Bbnaija 2019: Khafi Emerges Winner Of 'veto Power Game Of Chance'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.