Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Men Are The Reason For Broken Families - Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Are The Reason For Broken Families - Yvonne Nelson (671 Views)

Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are The Reason For Broken Families - Yvonne Nelson by umahiprinceblog(m): 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
Popular Ghana Actress Yvonne Nelson said that men are the major reason why kids have broken families and she advice that if they cannot be responsible, they should zip up.

the Ghanian Dive said this while reacting to the celebration of father’s day and jubilation.

It might interest you to now to that Yvonne has a daughter with British photographer Jamie Roberts who has already been through two failed marriages according to her.

She wrote

“To the men, if you aren’t TRULY ready to be in a child’s life, F*cking protect yourselves, you are the reason for so many broken families and kids out there! A man’s world Today isn’t your day if you haven’t put in any work!”

A follower tweeted in response by bringing to her attention an allegation that she is a homewrecker.

“All these rants aren’t necessary my dear. Remember that you @yvonnenelsongh have been tagged by some people as a home wrecker…It is alleged that you have a kid with a married man against all odds. Yet we still deem you worthy of being celebrated on mothers day. Give men a break”.

In her reply she says: “Correction, his 2nd marriage was wrecked/over before i met him, he's on instagram….go ask him. He replies his comments”.

https://www.newsvib.com/2019/06/men-are-reason-for-broken-families-yvonne-nelson.html

Re: Men Are The Reason For Broken Families - Yvonne Nelson by donbachi(m): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
Because women like you made it a living hell.
Re: Men Are The Reason For Broken Families - Yvonne Nelson by dollytino4real(f): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
99% of it are caused by men(impatient humanbeing men)
Re: Men Are The Reason For Broken Families - Yvonne Nelson by sholatem(f): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
2nd marriage wrecked,and u went ahead to be his baby mama? Pls what's d rant about
Re: Men Are The Reason For Broken Families - Yvonne Nelson by emapraiz(m): 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
TFY YOU CANNOT KEEP JUST ONE
Re: Men Are The Reason For Broken Families - Yvonne Nelson by umahiprinceblog(m): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2019
its my pleasure

exstreve:
Today is the most happiest day of my life.
When all hope was gone, all hope lost, I even wanted to drink sniper, then from nowhere came this post. Where will I have been without this post, all I have to say is, wow, cool post, and thanks for sharing

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Asked Kemi Olunloyo A Shocking Question On Live Video / No Signs Of Opo To Yi On Private Jet With Naira Marley / Viral Video of Men Sitting on a Bus While Travelling on a Long Journey. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.