Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu At Interdenominational Thanksgiving Service (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu At Interdenominational Thanksgiving Service (Photos) (21215 Views)

Interdenominational Christian & Muslim Services To Mark Independence Day / Picture Of Mercy Johnson With Sanwo-Olu At APC Women Rally In Lagos / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu At Interdenominational Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
pek:
Waiting for the time when Muslims will organise a service for a Christian governor elect.

We muslim Don't give much attention to politicians. So we don't orgaise program in mosque because of politicians. If you win celebrate it in your house. Mosque is house of God not house of politicians.

We are not like christain who take everything to church. undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu At Interdenominational Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Samunique(m): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
angry. Waiting nah? Make this guy no spend all Lagos money on thanks giving ooo. We know pastor they will only close to you when there is money. We know how they do good luck ebele Jonathan. If this guy is not take care those pastor will let him fail.
So you are here again with this your baby sense

Just read the rubbish u type again and conkundecided yourself on the head !!!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu At Interdenominational Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
sureheaven:
He should focus on how to make Lagos a better place and reduce his religious activities.

White people don't have time for church things like that yet their country is the best.

The solution to most of the problems facing Nigeria isn't prayer.

Spirits don't solve problems.

Eko oni baje oooo

If he does not organise it... Those pastors will spite him and accuse him for a lot of things like being a closet Muslim... Or using the Christian religion slot to win without giving back.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu At Interdenominational Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by naijajobx: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu At Interdenominational Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
pek:
Waiting for the time when Muslims will organise a service for a Christian governor elect.
Lagos State Governor is a Christian, not a Muslim.

All South West Governors are Christians save that of Osun State.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu At Interdenominational Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
Samunique:
So you are here again with this your baby sense

Just read the rubbish u type again and conkundecided yourself on the head !!!

My comment is for wise people's, abeg if you are not among pls keep quiet.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu At Interdenominational Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by BlueRayDick: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
This man should set sail the ship of his administration already and do away with all these media hype and weekly Thanksgiving. Abi he wants to tour all the churches headquarters ni?

If u remember correctly he was at MFM last week.or two weeks ago, now he is at deeper life.......Baba abeg face Ur work already
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu At Interdenominational Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
OpinionCounts:
Everybody shouts God God in Nigeria, yet the evil in their hearts is unprecedented.

Very religious yet wicked people.

Sad but true.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu At Interdenominational Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 11:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
J111333:
I like this Sanwo guy and I'm happy for people of Lagos state.
You are now started your praising song again the way you praised Ambode and end up

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu At Interdenominational Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by MIMILINKS: 6:24am On Jun 17, 2019
dvista77:
why was these program organised in deeper life that refused to be involved in CAN activities.
Who says they refused to be involved..?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu At Interdenominational Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 7:03am On Jun 17, 2019
OpinionCounts:

I will not boost your personality and self esteem by exchanging chats with you.

It will take me light years to travel from my level in life to your level below, and I'm not ready to take that trip.

So I'll just ignore and pass.

Can you imagine!
An Osu , a rejected soul claiming to be be something.
You better be ready , they will soon use you for sacrifice. The gods amadioah need your heart , kidneys, and your prick. RIP in advance
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu At Interdenominational Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:28am On Jun 17, 2019
sureheaven:
He should focus on how to make Lagos a better place and reduce his religious activities.

White people don't have time for church things like that yet their country is the best.

The solution to most of the problems facing Nigeria isn't prayer.

Spirits don't solve problems.

Eko oni baje oooo

The summary is praying without action is an exercise is zn exercise futility.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu At Interdenominational Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Myself2(m): 11:16am On Jun 17, 2019
One trait of this Sanwo Olu guy that jumps at me immediately is that he will be humble and accommodating.He will be a people-oriented governor,,,unlike his proud predecessor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu At Interdenominational Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Alejobs: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, National Assembly May Clash Over Ngige, Akpabio, Keyamo / My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out / Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.