Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out (21231 Views)

Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) / I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries / APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by TheHerald: 8:11am On Dec 16, 2016
The Rivers State government has denied an audio recording released by Sahara Reporters alleged to be that of Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, calling it a technological contraption.

According the audio recording, a voice purportedly of Governor Wike is heard in a telephone conversation arranging payment to some persons who are supposedly officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in exchange for their help in rigging the recently concluded legislative elections in the state.
In a statement by the Commissioner of Information, Austin Tam-George, the government said that the Governor had no contact with any INEC official.

The statement reads: “We categorically deny these latest allegations as a sick fabrication, an outright lie. Governor Wike never made any contact with INEC officials, in person or by telephone.

“Saharareporters.com is the online propaganda bullhorn of the All Progressives Congress (APC). Their publications are typically false, and the writers are professional hawkers of fiction.

“No one would have thought that the APC and its cowardly media allies would resort to an audio impersonation of Governor Nyesom Wike, using a voice changer technology. The voice changer technology is often used by teenagers mainly in South Korea and Japan to launch innocent technological pranks at each other, mainly for laughs.

“The use of such a technology to blackmail a governor is a new criminal low for the APC, a party already widely discredited for its addiction to falsehood. The APC and Saharareporters are inmates in the prison of their own lies. We reject the latest blackmail by the APC.”

http://www.herald.ng/my-voice-was-used-in-the-leaked-audio-recording-wike-cries-out/#6XlU4KJRwQEJ4kAr.99

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by EgusiSoup: 8:12am On Dec 16, 2016
People who voted or would still vote for APC need to undergo brain surgery because the mere fact that they supported an certificateless gworo chewing kunu addict to replace a man of peace and PhD is a story that would has sounding as a lie if told as a fairy tale.

By 2019 we the Yorubas will correct this mistake we made. We admit that we were ignorant and will continue to render our apologise to our Igbo brothers. WE ARE SORRY.

My name is EgusiSoup and i just want to made common sense undecided

Atiku&Wike2019.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by feodan: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2016
™With d advanced technology it's possible & with Nigeria politicians it can also be real
[code] [

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by SexyNairalander: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2016
feodan:

[code] [
they are here reporting serious news and you are here designing what we don't know

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by BlackDBagba: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2016
'My face was photoshopped into the video'- Chidinma Okeke

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by Atiku2019: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:
People who voted or would still vote for APC need to undergo brain surgery because the mere fact that they supported an certificateless gworo chewing kunu addict to replace a man of peace and PhD is a story that would has sounding as a lie if told as a fairy tale.

By 2019 we the Yorubas will correct this mistake we made. We admit that we were ignorant and will continue to render our apologise to our Igbo brothers. WE ARE SORRY.

Atiku&Wike2019.

grin But Wike deserves a second Term....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by Atiku2019: 8:20am On Dec 16, 2016
I'm here just to Read Comments

6 Likes

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 16, 2016
Wike, please be serious

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by Akkord4gov: 8:32am On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Atiku&Wike2019.

And it is a pity ur common sense is like MMM,it has been frozen. Especially with ur conclusion of Atiku&Wike 2019.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by patchsk(f): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2016
Don't mind the stupid APC people

4 Likes

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by Goke7: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2016
Wike should please sue the hell out of saharareporters if truly that was not his voice.

A mere press statement is not enough o, that was how all the voices heard in ekitigate audio tape denied initially until they all started confessing one by one later. Mr Wike please do the needful by taking this headlong with saharareporters if you are truly innocent.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by wordbank(m): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2016
Na so e dey start
Conspiracy theory
Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by DaBullIT(m): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2016
Stupid fools

His voice was used by who ??

We have seen computer generated voices and it never

includes heavy heaves from a fat man ,
does not speak the local dialect fluently
Voice can not 100% match
Circumstances and Background can not be faked
Oh and Even the most expensive voice changers will never ever till kingdom come perfectly mimic someone's breath,signs, slur , native language and intonations , ever because like your finger print , your voice is unique

Olooriiibu , Ayee yi o ni settle , Obayeje oshi

This bastard has actually confirmed that that's his voice , he just doesn't know yet

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by tchimatic(m): 8:51am On Dec 16, 2016
APcriminalz

proudly Igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by DaBullIT(m): 8:51am On Dec 16, 2016
Your name is EgunStuShi stew, but you should be praying to god to give you sense
EgusiSoup:

Atiku&Wike2019.

You made zero sense

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by rottennaija(m): 8:54am On Dec 16, 2016
TheHerald:
The Rivers State government has denied an audio recording released by Sahara Reporters alleged to be that of Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, calling it a technological contraption.

According the audio recording, a voice purportedly of Governor Wike is heard in a telephone conversation arranging payment to some persons who are supposedly officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in exchange for their help in rigging the recently concluded legislative elections in the state.
In a statement by the Commissioner of Information, Austin Tam-George, the government said that the Governor had no contact with any INEC official.

The statement reads: “We categorically deny these latest allegations as a sick fabrication, an outright lie. Governor Wike never made any contact with INEC officials, in person or by telephone.

“Saharareporters.com is the online propaganda bullhorn of the All Progressives Congress (APC). Their publications are typically false, and the writers are professional hawkers of fiction.

“No one would have thought that the APC and its cowardly media allies would resort to an audio impersonation of Governor Nyesom Wike, using a voice changer technology. The voice changer technology is often used by teenagers mainly in South Korea and Japan to launch innocent technological pranks at each other, mainly for laughs.

“The use of such a technology to blackmail a governor is a new criminal low for the APC, a party already widely discredited for its addiction to falsehood. The APC and Saharareporters are inmates in the prison of their own lies. We reject the latest blackmail by the APC.”

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/my-voice-was-used-in-the-leaked-audio-recording-wike-cries-out/#6XlU4KJRwQEJ4kAr.99

Lol

Same way his voice was used when he confirmed in a thanks giving how odili through his wife helped her bought the supreme court jugdment.

Same way the voices of Fayose and others were used when they were planning to rig Ekiti state governorship election

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by DropShot: 8:55am On Dec 16, 2016
Akkord4gov:

And it is a pity ur common sense is like MMM,it has been frozen. Especially with ur conclusion of Atiku&Wike 2019.
Don't mind the confused kids. Ask them for what happened to Atiku/Iweala 2019?

Children taking over the cyberspace.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by JimiOgunlola: 9:06am On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Atiku&Wike2019.

Unfortunately my yoruba muslim brethren will call you an IPOD. grin

5 Likes

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by Agimor(m): 9:09am On Dec 16, 2016
Chidinma Okeke comes to mind.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by dotedote: 9:23am On Dec 16, 2016
AN CERTIFICATELESS
EgusiSoup:

Common entrance awaits you.

Atiku&Wike2019.

5 Likes

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by Gabreal1(m): 9:29am On Dec 16, 2016
Game of Thrones.

2 Likes

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by Remilekun101: 11:10am On Dec 16, 2016
cheesy
Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by rabex123(m): 11:10am On Dec 16, 2016
Only in Nigeria.. This man is a thug

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 16, 2016
Chisos of Ikwerre! !
Abasi mi mbok!!!

1 Like

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2016
Lies from the pit toilet....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by Raph01: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2016
between U and Chidinma 'cucumba' Okeke, who lie pass??

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by martineverest(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2016
what kind of dull governor is this?.same thing fayose said and an american agency confirm that the voice was his

Where is that accurate microsoft voice recognition device sef?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by recievesense: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Chisos of Ikwerre! !
Abasi mi mbok!!!
Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by Firefire(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2016
Relax Wike, APC will continue to fail NOW and in ALL their future enterprise.

APC, Party of professional liars and career rogues.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by Raheemzee(m): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2016
Gan gan!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Atiku&Wike2019.

Atiku&Wike2019. See combination. How can you mix Dry Gin and Weed together in 2019 cheesy

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC / LASG Goes Tough On Illegal Waterfront Land Reclamation, Arrests Fourteen People / Gunmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.