Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Please Nairalander How Do You See It, I Want To Relocate And Leave In Qatar - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Nairalander How Do You See It, I Want To Relocate And Leave In Qatar (345 Views)

How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m / ₦155.6Billion Museum With Roof Made Of 76,000 Panels Opens In Qatar(Pics) / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalander How Do You See It, I Want To Relocate And Leave In Qatar by dalexkso(m): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
How is Qatar for someone to leave there ?
Re: Please Nairalander How Do You See It, I Want To Relocate And Leave In Qatar by Justiceleague1: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
Congratulations. Move away from the zoo quickly.

However,ilwe hope you didn't vote for Sai baba?
If you did,haaaaa!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Light Seen Malfunctioning In Abeokuta, Ogun State / Its Been 2 Months And My South African Visa Is Not Out / Chief Allen Onyema Owner Of Peace Airlines In Tears As He Welcomes Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.