Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC (20689 Views)

US Students Raise Huge Amount To Help Security Guard Visit His Family In Nigeria / Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads / How I Studied Pharmacy Twice By Lauretta Oyemwenosa Obakpolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by WeighWordSon(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
If Buhari wants TEN, he'd get it.... If someone could get a certificate of how many years back with a most recent passport attached, what can't be done?

This is Nigeria. Shit happens!

1 Like

Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by TANID(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
Rather To Say You Can Now Get It For Free If Anything Happened To Old One, Just Look At What They're Saying For God Sake, Is That Mean They Don't Have A Data Base For It ?

1 Like

Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by Racoon(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
[s]
greggng:
Since Nigerian army ransacked buharis house and took his certificate and other document.After the crook and ibb who masterminded the said coup has not come out to claim they never did that.

Mr buhari is right to say his certificate is with the military.He cannot suffer cos of the negligence of the military.Let us stop over flogging this matter.WAEC has issued him attestation.

If you no like it go and rest and stop disturbing us.We are on the next level now
[/s]
Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by anthony86(m): 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
Allow the person who misplaced his certificate pay a fine, issue him another certificate as soon as possible even If he likes let him misplace it 1000 times.So far you have his data after all what you issue is a paper.See them throwing away opportunity to generate revenue

1 Like

Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by tommenoh(m): 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
What?? No talk of the massive revenue accrued from these such requests?? I had a friend that was robbed, on his way from an interview and had to request 4 another one, paying #18000 for it, after the years interval btwn d robbery n when he finished. Went with him to wasc n u needed to see the number of people there, over the same reason!
The longer the years after you sat for it and when you are requesting, so the huge monies you end up paying!
Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by Jmk9292(m): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
We should applaud you for backwardness??
Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by Codes151(m): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
A country with flood and so much insurgence. Tell us your server is full rather!!!umu
Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by tommykiwi(m): 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Goatluck also got twice
GEJ was a genuine certificate couple with his PH.D, is not to be compared to Nepa bill of ur presido!
Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by Oyindidi(f): 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
CC: President Buhari
Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by jolyment: 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
Rednaxelot:
What if the excuse for not seeing the certificate is “my certificate is with the Nigerian Army”?

You have killed me with laugh o.
Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by Hotfreezer: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
tommykiwi:
GEJ was a genuine certificate couple with his PH.D, is not to be compared to Nepa bill of ur presido!

Forget story. Did Goodluck collect twice or not?

Also, a degree from Sandhurst is equivalent to a PhD. At least, the idiots in NTA and AIT who were peddling lies that Buhari had no cert said exactly that when Buhari won.
Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by abdull4honest(m): 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Una dey talk as if WAEC no dey leak b4 each papers commencement date and time?
Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by PassiveNaira: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Stop thinking threatening message. At least one can become a president with PHCN bill without WAEC.

Some senators never had one and they were elected and we're heavily paid.

Please stop that noise.
Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by Glink2018(m): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
gratiaeo:

Buhari is a mistake that can never happen again in the history of Nigeria

Yes. You are right. It will only serve two tenure. But are interested in buhari sit?
Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by tommykiwi(m): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Forget story. Did Goodluck collect twice or not?

Also, a degree from Sandhurst is equivalent to a PhD. At least, the idiots in NTA and AIT who were peddling lies that Buhari had no cert said exactly that when Buhari won.
Thank God U now know how to spell Goodluck.
Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by themanderon: 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
Shithole backward country. These kind of people running the show In this country is why we will remain backward.
What is in a certificate that it cannot be replaced in this digital world that we live in? We are like this because we have analog brains running the show in a digital age.
Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by Law401: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
Pls I misplaced my WAEC certificate and it's been over 10years. Is it possible to be reissued one again. I mean will they still have it in their data base if that exists? I told someone this and she she suggested I rewrite it...I can't do that
Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by blackboy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Attestation will be given they say not another certificate
Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by DavSagacity(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
but they can issue another one if I say its with the Nigerian Army...!!!!
Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by Law401: 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
[quote author=ainas247 post=79392956] lipsrsealed I have all my credentials on the cloud
should incase village rat comes

I wonder how I can get mine. It's been over 10 years now and I misplaced it. I wonder how possible it would be to get it reissued?
Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by MartinsD12(m): 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
StarUp:
What's the need of the certificate when a holder of the certificate cannot write a simple letter?
Lol that image got me cracking grin
Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by supremenews: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
While they've use some people's certificate for boli and suya
Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by theomerio: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
gratiaeo:

Buhari is a mistake that can never happen again in the history of Nigeria
Who told you it can never happen again? Are Nigerian youths ready to liberate themselves? Wait untill one uneducated Baba come to tell them who to vote again. And they will all follow his word, and will come back later to cry about how Nigeria is so bad. This country is jinxed, take it or leave it.
Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by pat077: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
If you don't, oluwole will come to the rescue
Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by ainas247: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
Law401:
I wonder how I can get mine. It's been over 10 years now and I misplaced it. I wonder how possible it would be to get it reissued?

Visit their head office at Ikorodu Lagos

1 Like

Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
but una issue Buhari own twice.....Army hold one, plus the one una recently gave to him
Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by Ikpongiton: 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
lazy set of people.even live itself has duplicate
Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by Law401: 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
ainas247:

Visit their head office at Ikorodu Lagos
Big thanks, really appreciate the info. Hopefully it will turn out fine, I get issued another
Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by Ishowmoney(m): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
But buhari can be awarded twice... Shameless country shameless WAEC
Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by kanubiafra: 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Goatluck also got twice
chinakwe's dog namesake has a fake one
Re: Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC by CaptainFM1: 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
But u issued certified true copy for Buhari....You are a joker!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE / Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos / Your University/Alma Mater Slangs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.