Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers (18144 Views)

Smugglers Load Twelve Bags Of Cement On Motorcycles To Be Smuggled To Cameroon / Bandits Invade 3 Lgas In Katsina, Kill 34 / IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by Jabioro: 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
What is the difference between bandit and terrorist..I just dey ask.. because we Sabi Gramma... killing in Nigeria is normal routine..
Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by leksite120(m): 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
franchasng:
"Any national chaos or unrest that last for more than 24hrs, the President knows something about it" - Former Head of State Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida

It is time Nigerians hold President Buhari responsible for being untouched to do end all these incessant killings and insecurity in Nigeria; worst of, President Buhari has refused to sack the service chiefs who have failed in their responsibility to secure Nigerians and Nigeria...which means, Buhari is very much pleased and happy with the current insecurity situation all over Nigeria...who is fooling who
Yea, e said it, but it can only work during the military regime which e was then ..
Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by Onyekachi419(f): 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
Gunmen
Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by Duggedised12(f): 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
How are we sure its not another boko haram they are test running? Bandits that only kill poor villagers who have nothing worth stealing undecided

1 Like

Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by Guest14(m): 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
Pray for Zamfara
Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by manny4u(m): 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
The North shot itself on the leg by allowing religious fanaticism, illiteracy, and poverty to thrive,
because of it gluttonous drive for power. so it shoud face the monster it created for itself. I just wish this bandits would also find some of the northern elites and also kill them the same way they are wasting innocent souls.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by Andrewkinggg: 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
LoL should I say these villagers deserves what they are getting.
I remembered one time President Buhari went to Zamfara to campaign, he was telling this people before coming out to vote they should be well fed to have a fight and cause problems.
This president supports banditry, it may not be directly but from his body language, speeches and actions. His hands are tied, he can't touch these people.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by osuofia2(m): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
Jobac:
These guys are Boko Haram, they should stop calling them bandits. Nigerian Army should intensify effort to wipe off these Boko Haram.
They are not boko haram. They are fulanis but the govt are given them new name bandits

1 Like

Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by Guest14(m): 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Onyekachi419:
Gunmen

Govtmen

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by akdjr(m): 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
All this killings can not give them victory.
Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by Ostrogoth(m): 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
GoldChest:
Nigeria is a zoo

Why do you biafrans erroneously call this country a zoo when in reality its a dog-eat-dog jungle!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by dododawa1: 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by otokx(m): 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
manny4u:
The North shot itself on the leg by allowing religious fanaticism, illiteracy, and poverty to thrive,
because of it gluttonous drive for power. so it shoud face the monster it created for itself. I just wish this bandits would also find some of the northern elites and also kill them the same way they are wasting innocent souls.

The sad part is that some parts of the south south are not faring better.
Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by Duggedised12(f): 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
I guess since the failed attempt at creating a Fulani state,they want to kuku finish zamfara people and take over undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by franchasng: 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
leksite120:
Yea, e said it, but it can only work during the military regime which e was then ..
...and you think Buhari doesn't know about all these Fulani herdsmen attacks You also think if Buhari sees it as a priority, he won't do something to end it sooner than later

Has Buhari taken any step or steps to address the insecurity beside reading out already written speech prepared by people who haven't visited any of the affected regions or states

If Buhari was concerned, the first step is to reshuffle his cabinet....reshuffle the service chiefs, sack the existing ones and give the new ones a mandate to deliver or get booted out too! Do it and watch them swing into action, but will Buhari do it NO! Why Because he feel less concerned because he, his family and relatives are secured.....that's black man for you, very selfish and wicked to the plight of others who are not related to him angry

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by Aduemeso(m): 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
oya send me game I will pay you after win
Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by otokx(m): 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ostrogoth:

Why do you biafrans erroneously call this country a zoo when in reality its a dog-eat-dog jungle!

The London zoo is actually very organized.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by franchasng: 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
Duggedised12:
How are we sure its not another boko haram they are test running? Bandits that only kill poor villagers who have nothing worth stealing undecided
They are Boko Haram terrorists of course, but Nigerian government don't want the international community to know that Boko Haram has spread beyond Northeast Nigeria....that want to keep bottling the truth.

Boko Haram is spreading to Northwest as we speak, and once they are done overrunning the whole region, they will advance to North-central...or they may leave that territory for their brothers in bloodletting the Fulani herdsmen terrorists because they are all the same set of evil blood sucking demons....maybe they might test the waters down south if not curbed soonest, maybe....only time will tell
Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by Lanre0: 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
Part of Islamisation & Fulanisation agenda, according to the looting & thievery father, Obasanjo that has gone senile.
Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by mchc1001: 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
The northerners never see anything yet, there is no more Igbo's and Christians to be kill, they have turn their gun to theirself, this just the beginning of the great tribulation that is going to fall on them

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by stephenolamide(m): 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
Seriously, if in opportuned to be the president, I'm gonna kill every hausa people

1 Like

Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by faaz24: 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
franchasng:
"Any national chaos or unrest that last for more than 24hrs, the President knows something about it" - Former Head of State Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida

Late General Sani Abacha made the statement

1 Like

Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by Duggedised12(f): 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
franchasng:
They are Boko Haram terrorists of course, but Nigerian government don't want the international community to know that Boko Haram has spread beyond Northeast Nigeria....that want to keep bottling the truth.

Boko Haram is spreading to Northwest as we speak, and once they are done overrunning the whole region, they will advance to North-central...or they may leave that territory for their brothers in bloodletting the Fulani herdsmen terrorists because they are all the same set of evil blood sucking demons....maybe they might test the waters down south if not curbed soonest, maybe....only time will tell
I don't know why they keep playing with the lives of people ,let's hope they keep their blood sucking madness to their region.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bede2u:
Lol...nigeria...what i will say to my igbo brothers is this....hustle and leave nigeria....the world is too big to spend ur entire life in an aboki country run by the same people running niger republic. If u know u cant live in niger republic...then dont expect to live happy in nigeria....the 2 countries are ran by the same people.

Hustle and leave. There are more english people living outside england than inside. Spread ur wings
To get cash jakpa na where the wahala de be tat....

1 Like

Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by bongo4real(m): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
I wish I can disappear from this country, don't mind landing in Togo or India wink
Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by dazzy4real(m): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
This news will not go viral
This news will not last
This news will not be looked into .

Just because is Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by dondavinchi(m): 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
Jobac:
These guys are Boko Haram, they should stop calling them bandits. Nigerian Army should intensify effort to wipe off these Boko Haram.
wipe watin nor b ur oga nai b their leader(buhari)

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by bilulu(m): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
What if these bandits are attacking and killing the Christians in those states? Because the way the Muslims leaders re quiet something isn't right at all
Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by jimmyLd101: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
My question is how many people remain for the Zamfara they should declare a State of Emergency or something we are already gone in this country. Rip to Nigeria
Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by MikeBetty(m): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
There Is Never A Day Without Hearing Men On Bike Killed Some Number Of People In Zamfara. This Is Beginning To Sound Ficticious To Me. What Are The Peddlers Of This News Stand To Gain? We Are Yet To Hear Their Purpose Of Waging The Secrete War On The State. That Was How Bokoharam Started. Haba, How Many Of These Culprits Have Been Killed? Why Is Operation Antelop Or Operation Desert Breeze Nodey Blow There? How Many People Remain In That State? Something Has To Be Done.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by Ugosample(m): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Evidence of a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, South Sudan and Libya, and the useless bastards called politicians are celebrating father's day eating chicken and turkey plus Hennessey at Abuja sad
shame

1 Like

Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by Vince77(m): 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
It will be too difficult trying to fix Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCT Police Arrest Four ‘One Chance’ Suspects, Female Underwear Found On Them / Sisters Of Death- HIV Drugs Served With Dinner / Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.