Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,354 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers (18244 Views)

Smugglers Load Twelve Bags Of Cement On Motorcycles To Be Smuggled To Cameroon / Bandits Invade 3 Lgas In Katsina, Kill 34 / IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by Ken4Christ: 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Just empower states and LG to have their own police. Don't tell me they can't manage state police. If they value life, they will give it priority. Enough of the killings.
Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
They are doing their job as assigned by the corpse in asorock.

Next level

1 Like

Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by sajems: 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
People are being slaughtered like animals, first Niger state and now Zamfara and the government isn't declaring anything like state of emergency
Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by Kc3000: 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
stephenolamide:
Seriously, if in opportuned to be the president, I'm gonna kill every hausa people

If there are any Hausa that survive the ongoing Fulani onslaught.
Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by poseidon12: 12:36am On Jun 17, 2019
tactius:
I think it is high time the Police ended up creating a Special forces unit...

Because it is obvious desperate times call for innovative measures.

Just as the Armed forces created the Special Forces to deal with Boko.

State Police is what is needed.
Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by Franking: 2:05am On Jun 17, 2019
phemoluv02:
What is Nigeria turning to?? Insecurity everywhere... May God preserve my family and yours in Jesus name.

Story! God can't even save himself.
Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by mysteryman2014: 2:53am On Jun 17, 2019
osuofia2:
I wish I can say such people do not deserve my rip but hey!! I am human. The north are the architect of their problems, they are mixing religion and politics and it is consuming them. fukk the dullard. The service chiefs are incompetent yet he refused to replace them. RIP to the dead.
The north is on time bomb
The wind is blowing toward the south, collectively let denounce the state of insecurity in the land irrespective of the geo political location.

Too much killing with impunity, high time the government admits its incapacity and seek for foreign assistance.
Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by segunoz(m): 3:49am On Jun 17, 2019
IF YOU KNOW THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE IN MY DEPARTMENT THAT WERE POSTED TO ZAMFARA LAST WEEK EHN

GOD PUNISH BUHARI AND THE NYSC DG THAT ARE PLAYING WITH PEOPLE'S LIVES....

BASTARDS MADE THE LAW THAT STUDENTS WHO SCHOOLED ABROAD HAD A PICK OF LAGOS AND ABUJA....

THEIR KIDS SCHOOL ABROAD.

HOW CONVENIENT?

DON'T THE FOREIGN KIDS DESERVE TO KNOW THE WHOLE NIGERIA? WHY RESERVE LAGOS AND ABUJA? ??

BASTARDS THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM.

FUCKING CONVENIENT NIGERIAN LAWS.
HOW YOU CAN WORK FOR GOVERNMENT WITHOUT GOING TO A UNIVERSITY BUT IF YOU HAVE A BSC, YOU STILL NEED AN NYSC. FUCKING HYPOCRITES. LETS JUST PRETEND I DON'T HAVE A BSC THEN. SAVVY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by MightySparrow: 6:44am On Jun 17, 2019
Islam will finish naijeriya kwa?!
Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by Reference(m): 7:18am On Jun 17, 2019
otokx:

The sad part is that some parts of the south south are not faring better.

As usual, distraction. To change the narrative. What will it profit you to hide issues when they come up. Who does surgery in the dark. The topic is about Zamfara. There are enough issues about the South-South. This is not the platform to debate them.
Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by lawrsmith(m): 7:18am On Jun 17, 2019
tactius:
I think it is high time the Police ended up creating a Special forces unit...

Because it is obvious desperate times call for innovative measures.

Just as the Armed forces created the Special Forces to deal with Boko.
deal with which book haram? So what are this boys, IPOB I guess?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by Reference(m): 7:26am On Jun 17, 2019
mysteryman2014:

The wind is blowing toward the south, collectively let denounce the state of insecurity in the land irrespective of the geo political location.

Too much killing with impunity, high time the government admits its incapacity and seek for foreign assistance.

But it boasts security as one if its first term successes. Or does security have another definition. This is what happens when a nation is collectively docile. Not demanding the needful from the Executive to act with the tools of government it has, not demanding from the Legislature for new and reformed framework to handle institutions effectively, not demanding from the Judiciary for swift and coincise decisions against felons.

We will all suffer for our collective negligence and ignorance. Farmers will stay away, productivity will fall, prices will go up, i fkation will rise, poverty will increase and more youths will embrace crime. It is a terrible vicious cycle.
Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by Kingsean(m): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2019
These are terrorists. Its so obvious from the way they operate. Nigeria is really sitting on a time bomb that's about to explode
Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by mysteryman2014: 9:18am On Jun 17, 2019
Reference:

But it boasts security as one if its first term successes. Or does security have another definition. This is what happens when a nation is collectively docile. Not demanding the needful from the Executive to act with the tools of government it has, not demanding from the Legislature for new and reformed framework to handle institutions effectively, not demanding from the Judiciary for swift and coincise decisions against felons.

We will all suffer for our collective negligence and ignorance. Farmers will stay away, productivity will fall, prices will go up, i fkation will rise, poverty will increase and more youths will embrace crime. It is a terrible vicious cycle.

Correct submission, I shudder each time I consider the high crime rate in the society and the associated impunity. Time to consider seriously alternatives.
Re: Gunmen On Motorcycles Kill 34 Zamfara Villagers by andiye: 9:20am On Jun 17, 2019
may Almighty bring peace in our nation

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Jailed 15 Years For Selling Drug That Killed Teenager In USA / Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta / DSS Arraigns INEC Officials For Stealing And Selling Pvcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.