Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje (17461 Views)

Kwankwaso Threatens To Leave PDP / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

Re: Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje by PassiveNaira: 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
A party that can not win just a seat in State Assembly, if one leaves, will it change the party?

PDP just need to scrap it's Secretariat in Lagos cos it's like LOOM investment, no matter what you put into it, it will still crash.

Re: Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje by kenex4ever(m): 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
These people don't have respect for their fathers. They can kick their fathers after prostrating for him.
Re: Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje by sureheaven(m): 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bode George is a crook, ex convict and thief

His irumu like that of baba Sala shows is a thief and a confused old man

Re: Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje by fredoooooo: 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Aja tuka n tagbari grin

Uncle Jimi koni da fun yin ti e ba gba Baba elewon yen leti grin grin

Re: Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje by Afamed: 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Tinubu is the real enemy Using the South west for selfish reasons
Why not face your 2 litres of kerosene governance?

Re: Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje by zikter(m): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bede2u:
lol...things will become clearer in 2022 wen pdp will pick a northerner and there will be realignment up north.

Dont panick yet bro
Why will PDP not pick from SE who are crying about marginalization in APC led govt? They are 98% PDP so for PDP to show fairness, the slot should go to SE

Re: Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje by Bede2u(m): 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
zikter:
Why will PDP not pick from SE who are crying about marginalization in APC led govt? They are 98% PDP so for PDP to show fairness, the slot should go to SE
you guys said u will never vote an igboman....we have accepted that. Now we know u mean it when u said it in 1967....NAIRA-Never Allow Igbo Rule Again.

So we will just start aligning with the north. We gave obj our vote over buhari in 2003...but that wont happen again. In 2023, se and ss will look for tambulwal or kwakwaso and back them. If they get enough northern vote...they will win. Its the new politics we will now be playing. We no want president again.
Re: Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje by BabaO2: 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Jimmy Agbaje is an APc mole

I don't know why the PDP still harbour him
Without agbaje as pdp candidate, pdp cant return 20000 votes

Re: Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje by zikter(m): 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bede2u:
you guys said u will never vote an igboman....we have accepted that. Now we know u mean it when u said it in 1967....NAIRA-Never Allow Igbo Rule Again.

So we will just start aligning with the north. We gave obj our vote over buhari in 2003...but that wont happen again. In 2023, se and ss will look for tambulwal or kwakwaso and back them. If they get enough northern vote...they will win. Its the new politics we will now be playing. We no want president again.
This is interesting. Guess you are not planning to be slaves to the Fulanis as SW are usually termed as result of their political alliance with the north.

Re: Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje by Bede2u(m): 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
zikter:
This is interesting. Guess you are not planning to be slaves to the Fulanis as SW are usually termed as result of their political alliance with the north.
that wasnt the plan wen we voted obj in 2003 and voted gej in 2015....but as things are nw...we would do it to spite the yorubas
Re: Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje by StOla: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bede2u:
that wasnt the plan wen we voted obj in 2003 and voted gej in 2015....but as things are nw...we would do it to spite the yorubas

You mean you will live your life as a reaction to the agenda of the Yorubas? Your purpose in life is to try to compete with the Yorubas?

Yet you say you do not suffer an inferiority complex?

Bede2u:
... In 2023, se and ss will look for tambulwal or kwakwaso and back them. If they get enough northern vote...they will win. Its the new politics we will now be playing. We no want president again.

And who made you the mouthpiece of the SouthSouth to lump them with the misery and agony of Igbo political failure?

Re: Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje by Bede2u(m): 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
StOla:

You mean you will live your life as a reaction to the agenda of the Yorubas? Your purpose in life is to try to compete with the Yorubas?

Yet you say you do not suffer an inferiority complex?

And who made you the mouthpiece of the SouthSouth to lump them with the misery and agony of Igbo political failure?
its politics bro...dont be emotional
Re: Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje by StOla: 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bede2u:
its politics bro...dont be emotional

I should be the one telling you that.

You live on emotions.

Re: Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje by Bede2u(m): 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
StOla:

I should be the one telling you that.

You live on emotions.
but u are the one making outbursts...relax...we are together. Vote ur aboki....i vote my aboki...inec count vote...we wait till another 4yrs...thats the game bro...from nw on
Re: Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje by StOla: 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bede2u:
but u are the one making outbursts...relax...we are together. Vote ur aboki....i vote my aboki...inec count vote...we wait till another 4yrs...thats the game bro...from nw on

You are the one panicking and running helter skelter to prevent the agenda of another tribe, when you should be projecting yours.

Yes from now on you will continue to live your life without a purpose for yourself, but an anti-purpose to Yoruba purpose.

You're pathetic and I sympathise with the calamity that has befallen your tribe.

May your children continue to look over the fence to observe what my children are planning with their lives, before they make plans for their own lives.

Re: Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje by Bede2u(m): 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
StOla:

Yes from now on you will continue to live your life without a purpose for yourself, but an anti-purpose to Yoruba purpose.

You're pathetic and I sympathise with the calamity that has befallen your tribe.
chai....outburst on outburst...is it ur calamity?
Re: Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje by StOla: 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bede2u:
chai....outburst on outburst...is it ur calamity?

I am actually happy to aid you in exposing your tribal inferiority.

Re: Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje by Bede2u(m): 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
StOla:

I am actually happy to aid you in exposing your tribal inferiority.
good...am happy too. Just that after all this talk...we will still vote aboki in 2023. Maybe u can convince aboki to abandon their bros and vote tinubu...u never can tell...after all it happened in 1993. grin
Re: Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje by StOla: 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bede2u:
good...am happy too. Just that after all this talk...we will still vote aboki in 2023. Maybe u can convince aboki to abandon their bros and vote tinubu...u never can tell...after all it happened in 1993. grin

I prefer you continue on this path that always bring you agony and ridicule.

You are an inferior tribe that has become a laughing stock.

I hope you have checked your blood pressure after Femi Gbajabiamila became Speaker by defeating a Northerner who was supported by your ilk?

If you have no purpose of your own, your destiny is certainly to continue to serve the purpose of other regions in Nigeria.

Re: Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje by Bede2u(m): 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
StOla:

I prefer you continue on this path that always bring you agony and ridicule.

You are an inferior tribe that has become a laughing stock.

I hope you have checked your blood pressure after Femi Gbajabiamila became Speaker by defeating a Northerner who was supported by your ilk?

If you have no purpose of your own, your destiny is certainly to continue to serve the purpose of other regions in Nigeria.
true....but we will not vote yoruba again. Kilode Take it easy na....why are u angry nw grin

Heaven and earth may pass away...but igbos will never vote yoruba again...Amen kiss

Re: Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje by ZombieTERROR: 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
Afamed:

Why not face your 2 litres of kerosene governance?

My Yoruba Muslim friend
Collecting one thousand naira from the bullion van money dispensing machine will not take you anywhere

Re: Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje by erinalex: 7:26am On Jun 17, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Tinubu is the real enemy
Using the South west for selfish reasons

You pple can't do without mentioning that name "Jagaban".

PDP leaders are fighting each other, you still managed to dragged Tinubu's name into it.

Problems in d east, north, south and west; Tinubu must be involved.

Even when your wife failed to conceived, you will still link Jagaban to it.

To you, Tinubu is MTN. Any where you go.

I'm expecting your " e pain am ", abuses , curses.

Enjoy ur day.

Re: Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje by zikter(m): 8:20am On Jun 17, 2019
Bede2u:
OK then, any of the southern region that builds a successful alliance with the north will surely have it

Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu / PDP Reconciliation: Atiku, Wike Team Meet In Port Harcourt / Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan