Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,327 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US (35100 Views)

Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI / The Moment Japan Ex-PM, Shinzo Abe Was Shot (Video) / The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by ofemigeorge(m): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
wink
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by livebyday(m): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
Charly68:
They would arrest him..he is a big fool to think he could kill a force man and escape just like that . He will rot in jail

You obviously didn't read the post o grin

He was shot and killed innan exchange with the police

Anyways it happens

Sometimes I too don't read I rush to comment

Cheers grin

3 Likes

Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by safarigirl(f): 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
zicoraads:

African Americans, to be honest, don't really help their cause.

when the police want to gun down a black man, they don't ask if he is African-American, or if he is Nigerian, they just shoot.

How many white shooters have been gunned down by police? Which race is more likely to commit mass murder?

4 Likes

Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by lebron7(m): 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
In Nigeria, he would not even have the chance to shoot the police like that
IYKYK wink
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by InvertedHammer: 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
/
A gun is an instrument. Take away guns, killers will find other means. Should London abolish knives?

I carry my gun most of the time for protection. Gun control only scratches the surface. Criminals know where and how they get guns.

/
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by Getrich47(m): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
blacks again
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by sisisioge: 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
decatalyst:

Americans and guns 5&6

London and knife 5&6

Nigeria and corruption 5&6

Which is worst?

1 Like

Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by hahn(m): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
decatalyst:

Americans and guns 5&6

London and knife 5&6

Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
Really awful
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by mvem(m): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
safarigirl:
when the police want to gun down a black man, they don't ask if he is African-American, or if he is Nigerian, they just shoot.

How many white shooters have been gunned down by police? Which race is more likely to commit mass murder?
by African American he means any black in America... That's the context he is using. Guy crime rate in black communities are very high and despite being minority their numbers in jails supersedes any other race. The issue of bias has been a long standing one and the black community is to be blamed partly... Am not supporting the extra judicial killing but I hate when the blacks play the victim card all the time, they ain't saints at all... crime rate within black communities is well documented

3 Likes

Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by Forreellinc: 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
angry yup that's why they shoot niggers
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by Bamz(m): 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
You must be mad for adding my Name to your scam username.

grin grin grin
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by IamBlanco(m): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
If the reverse was to be the case... The headline would have been "black guy shot dead by a white cop".

Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by ifymadu: 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
decatalyst:

Americans and guns 5&6

London and knife 5&6

Sincerely rank these 3 on a preference list
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by TheGoodApostle: 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hadampson:

So, you are using that to judge the discrimination against black undecided
Ogbeni be reasonable for God's sake
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by zicoraads: 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
safarigirl:

I don't understand your first paragraph. I said African Americans, I didn't mention anything about being a Nigerian or not.

I don't keep record of numbers.

But the problems from African American communities are more widespread than that of white communities. There's more gun violence in Black communities than whites. The only thing is blacks don't go about committing mass murders like whites.

Blacks account for about 19 percent of the total US population, but still manage to account for about 59 percent of the total gun related violence or homicides in the US.

Didn't we just lose Nipsey Hussle?

I am not saying policemen are totally exonerated. But whether we like it or not, the Black community has got to look inwards and also do their own part. The blame doesn't only lie with police officers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by seanjy4konji: 11:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
so he deadednow
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by Orpe7(m): 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
decatalyst:

Americans and guns 5&6

London and knife 5&6

Canada and Immigration 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by safarigirl(f): 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
mvem:
by African American he means any black in America... That's the context he is using. Guy crime rate in black communities are very high and despite being minority their numbers in jails supersedes any other race. The issue of bias has been a long standing one and the black community is to be blamed partly... Am not supporting the extra judicial killing but I hate when the blacks play the victim card all the time, they ain't saints at all... crime rate within black communities is well documented
I'm not saying otherwise, I'm just saying that whatever prejudice the African-American faces, will also be faced by every other black man in America, irrespective of his origin.

6 Likes

Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by peacengine(m): 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
decatalyst:

Americans and guns 5&6

London and knife 5&6

Where's Nigeria or London in the topic bro
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by datigbogirl: 12:21am On Jun 17, 2019
lordraiden:
Bad
Bad blacks in the states are the reason police treat all blacks bad...once you are a black inside a car...and the police tell you reach for your keys...na your funeral be the next phase

Why would it be the person's funeral please?
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by datigbogirl: 12:32am On Jun 17, 2019
decatalyst:

Americans and guns 5&6

London and knife 5&6

Which country con safe for this world oh.
E be like sey I go suspend this UK & Yanke tin and just sidon jeje for my Naija.

Corrupt better pass make pesin just shoot me like Antelope or knife me like abokì mesuyà

2 Likes

Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by Originalsly: 1:50am On Jun 17, 2019
zicoraads:

I don't understand your first paragraph. I said African Americans, I didn't mention anything about being a Nigerian or not.

I don't keep record of numbers.

But the problems from African American communities are more widespread than that of white communities. There's more gun violence in Black communities than whites. The only thing is blacks don't go about committing mass murders like whites.

Blacks account for about 19 percent of the total US population, but still manage to account for about 59 percent of the total gun related violence or homicides in the US.

Didn't we just lose Nipsey Hussle?

I am not saying policemen are totally exonerated. But whether we like it or not, the Black community has got to look inwards and also do their own part. The blame doesn't only lie with police officers.

You are throwing up statistics to help pull down your fellow Blacks.... fellow Blacks because like Safarigirl is saying... they do not differentiate nationality...Black is Black. Did you for a moment try to find out why this is so? Blacks being imprisoned more that any other is because it's systematic... the aim is to criminalize Black males...young males. Did you find out the stats on Black women in imprisoned compared to Whites? Why?
Weed... drug of choice for Blacks.... possession should be like a speeding ticket...but noooo.... they will search you... one spliffs is enough to criminalize you. Cocaine and heroin... drug of choice for Whites... possession is a felony...but the Police turn a blind eye to su h use or possession but search h Blacks aggressively. Now the FG is saying Heroin and cocaine is a health issue... users need treatment....not imprisonmemt. Basically... Whites should be kept out of the criminal system... but not Blacks. That's systematic. There is a whole lot more of why Blacks ....Black men are behind bars...we are helping to condemn our own and don't even know. On this matter... we should ask ourselves... if the shooter were White... would we be making such negative comments about White Americans?...or any negative comment would've ren confined to the perpetrator? ... tell your answer to the man in the mirror.

1 Like

Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by Ariba2(m): 4:04am On Jun 17, 2019
decatalyst:

Americans and guns 5&6

London and knife 5&6

Africa and BAD LEADERS 5&6
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by Wiseoldman: 4:10am On Jun 17, 2019
safarigirl:

How many Nigerians have been gunned down? I dont think I remember any. There is no smoke without fire.
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by HabaHaba: 4:34am On Jun 17, 2019
franksunny:
I'm waiting for somebody to blame it on Nigeria or Buhari

Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by Jabioro: 4:47am On Jun 17, 2019
Jmk9292:

Na so
Nigera own plenty..you forgot to mention terrorist, bandit and perverted justice..
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by introvertme: 5:36am On Jun 17, 2019
Originalsly:

You are throwing up statistics to help pull down your fellow Blacks.... fellow Blacks because like Safarigirl is saying... they do not differentiate nationality...Black is Black. Did you for a moment try to find out why this is so? Blacks being imprisoned more that any other is because it's systematic... the aim is to criminalize Black males...young males. Did you find out the stats on Black women in imprisoned compared to Whites? Why?
Weed... drug of choice for Blacks.... possession should be like a speeding ticket...but noooo.... they will search you... one spliffs is enough to criminalize you. Cocaine and heroin... drug of choice for Whites... possession is a felony...but the Police turn a blind eye to su h use or possession but search h Blacks aggressively. Now the FG is saying Heroin and cocaine is a health issue... users need treatment....not imprisonmemt. Basically... Whites should be kept out of the criminal system... but not Blacks. That's systematic. There is a whole lot more of why Blacks ....Black men are behind bars...we are helping to condemn our own and don't even know. On this matter... we should ask ourselves... if the shooter were White... would we be making such negative comments about White Americans?...or any negative comment would've ren confined to the perpetrator? ... tell your answer to the man in the mirror.

There is nothing like "fellow black". Don't drag skin color into this. There isn't a conspiracy against blacks

The crime rate in black communites is disturbing. They know it ,but still decide to live that life. They even shamelessly push that gangster/drug pusher narrative in their songs and movies. There is nothing admirable about them.

You're subtly implying that no matter what a black man has done he should be given some kind of preferential treatment.

1 Like

Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by mvem(m): 5:36am On Jun 17, 2019
safarigirl:
I'm not saying otherwise, I'm just saying that whatever prejudice the African-American faces, will also be faced by every other black man in America, irrespective of his origin.

exactly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) / US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal / Cash Hoard Found At Al-bashir's Home In Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.