Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day (34417 Views)

Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by DavidEsq(m): 7:04am On Jun 17, 2019
J111333:
I thought you claim to be a married woman. I once read a thread here where you said you and your busty friends did shakara for guys and that all of your were married women. undecided
Not all married women have given birth na.
That's not saying I believe she's married sha tongue
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Burgerlomo: 7:04am On Jun 17, 2019
GraGra247:

I always fear for the kind of wicked things she will be doing to that boy in secret especially when she's not even ashamed to display her wickedness in public.

Well said cool
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Omololupromise: 7:40am On Jun 17, 2019
Tonto dikeh is with current pictures while Churchill is with old pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by brenister10: 7:56am On Jun 17, 2019
victorian:

Lol

May God help the boy.

But he looks happy and content around Tonto.

U know kids, they can't fake they are happy if they are not treated well.

So she's trying as a mom

How did you decipher that that little boy is happy with the mother? A boy that doesn't know his right from the left.

Hope you you don't want to live your life like Tonto?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Teejay13(m): 8:01am On Jun 17, 2019
Nice of you.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by victorian(f): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2019
philip0906:

Pathetic! Define confident? How does a boy barely 5 years understand confidence?
If you want to lick Tonto, your master’s arse, lick it...don’t make nauseating comments

The post is clearly about the boy and his father on Father’s Day, you still had to drag the yellow imp called Tonto into the discussion

Jeez! Take it easy.

Just making a comment here.

Na wa o

Or are you Churchill?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by victorian(f): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
you don't have to wait, just send me your phone number and address, by the grace of God this time next year, you too will have your mini me cool

Hahahahahahaah cheesy

You know serious

Did I call your name? undecided
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by victorian(f): 8:39am On Jun 17, 2019
J111333:
I thought you claim to be a married woman. I once read a thread here where you said you and your busty friends did shakara for guys and that all of your were married women. undecided

That was some years back.

No need going into the past and sorry stories and tales. Have moved on.

This is the present . I'm looking at what surrounds me and how to make a lovely future with my boo .

Leave the past alone. It's dead and buried smiley

I'm in a peaceful and stable state in my life right now. smiley And that's all, that matters to me.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Deji63: 10:13am On Jun 17, 2019
olaBC007:
Las las pikin go ask for hin papa, Tonto is just a baby sitter

Thats for the boy to decide not you. Meanwhile he would have to show the boy the receipt of the school fees he paid into the school account that he was given but decided not to.pay. is that one a father?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 17, 2019
Dead beat as..s
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Alejobs: 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
We may be anonymous but not robot
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Alejobs: 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yetunde Bakare Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos / Nollywood Celebrities At The 2018 Calabar Carnival (Photos) / Idris Elba congratulates Davido At 02 Arena Backstage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.