Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,883 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) (34284 Views)

Patapaa's Outfit As He Performs At Ghana Meets Naija / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by jaybenugo: 7:48am On Dec 25, 2022
Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At A Local Beach In Ghana (Photos)

Nigerian dancer, Korra Obidi has shared a new video of herself dancing at a local beach in Ghana, IGBERETV reports.

She danced with young local dancers at the beach who were stunned by her amazing displays.

She captioned the video;

"Had Such fun in Labadi beach performing with the local talent. I love Ghana"

https://www.facebook.com/100044355823158/posts/pfbid0DboBZWmawNXWDe4o6GuWz71fZAeJztFyWnniC2qnjrp6hpY5BJ33izZCuruTUHNzl/?app=fbl

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by jaybenugo: 7:49am On Dec 25, 2022
More

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by KingMack(m): 7:50am On Dec 25, 2022
If you zoom those pictures especially the one wey she spread her kpekus.. heaven go scarce for you grin

FTC for the past 2years now

Warmest thoughts Nairalanders and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas. may peace, love and prosperity follow you always.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 7:58am On Dec 25, 2022
KingMack:
If you zoom those pictures especially the one wey she spread her kpekus.. heaven go scarce for you grin

Why will any reasonable human zoom kpekus when dey bring smoke...

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Stargangz: 8:02am On Dec 25, 2022
For dat 4th pic as she spread her legs, e be like say make I just insert my gbola from front by hanging that legs around my arms, ouch! e go sweet die, e go just dey enta selense.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Solofresh2: 8:03am On Dec 25, 2022
One thing I like about this lady is that she is free spirited
When I finally meet her,i will do the needful grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Mrkumareze(m): 8:15am On Dec 25, 2022
Our street food oyibo man thought he's wise to take away from us. She's back to where she belongs

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Badabada(m): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2022
Happiness is free.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 25, 2022
She's very ok for a second marriage, everything is still in shape.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by babasolution: 9:29am On Dec 25, 2022
Disgraceful LovePeddler,south Nigeria women are ratchet whores

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Nicepoker(m): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2022
Another loose cannon roaming around the society grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by mytime24(f): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2022
Her life
Her her body
Her business

#not mine

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by fman(m): 11:14am On Dec 25, 2022
babasolution:
while our northern women are Boko Haram püssies!!
Their love for tramadol infested gbola, knows no bound!!

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Abilistic(m): 11:45am On Dec 25, 2022
See how the guys and even little children cover up their body, but a grown up woman and mother decided to disgraced her

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Warldbest(m): 11:55am On Dec 25, 2022
This Sunday Christmas morning grin.
Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Treasuredgift(f): 11:57am On Dec 25, 2022
Watching her some days ago to probably deride her, I found out that that this lady is a sweet soul, as there is no dull moments around her. I laughed so much that I couldn't help it.

Even though I won't join others to defend her choice of dressing, I still think that there is a vacuum in her, that needs to be filled before she can be normal again.

When ever I see people insult her, I want to sub her too, but then I realize that it is a job in futile.
How can you ask a mango tree, to produce coconut, or a cashew tree to give out oranges?

Korra can't do away with this, not because it gives her money, but because the ONE with the power to make her do such, is still a STRANGER to her. Like she doesn't DO him.

So talk from now till tomorrow, and abuse her if u want.....the best you can do,is to pray for her.

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by SerikiFulani(m): 11:57am On Dec 25, 2022
I would love to fvck this bitch silly smiley

She's a great seductress cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Wickedfacts: 11:57am On Dec 25, 2022
Street girl that boys were using to hold body, one foolish oyinbo went to wife her. No be so now.

Shes now back to her primary constituency.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by CalabarPikin: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2022
That pant for just tear now.. grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by easytig(m): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2022
God please don't give me this type of daughter at all.amen

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by IrepChrist: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2022
Brethren, men and youth.... run from this spirit. It's the spirit of seduction. This lady needs help.
This beats a rational mind by all standards, religion or moral. How can a mother of two come out open like this before children.
She also needs mental evaluation.
The family should please do more if they are doing anything at all.

6 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Eriokanmi: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2022
Omo buruku

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by whytediamond(m): 11:59am On Dec 25, 2022
I won't say a word cheesy

Where Crobo dey sef? grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Praxis758: 11:59am On Dec 25, 2022
Which part of Nigeria is she from? (State, town and tribe)

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by VinnyBaba: 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
After she divorced her hubby, She still went back to her Yansh shaking business? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by NothingDoMe: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
Looking for new customers lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Honchoslim16(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
Look at my b!t¢h, got a fat a$$ like Trina
Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Kennedy256: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
This is interesting

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Olodo24: 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
This girl again....
Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by VinnyBaba: 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
Solofresh2:
One thing I like about this lady is that she is free spirited
When I finally meet her,i will do the needful grin

Hahaha..

Una when dey crush on her many.. cheesy

She is Fine and Sexy Sha.

Even the Critics here, if you put Dem and her in a Room, their Priccks fit tear their boxers. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by triplechoice(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
babasolution:

No they're not. It's because you're very uncivilized and a bigot that's why you think so.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuella Samuel Signed As Fresh Yo Ambassador (Photos) / Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.