Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. (2468 Views)

LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying / Emefiele Hosts Lavish 60th Birthday Party In Jamaica - Sahara Reporters / How Northern Big Boys Lavish Money (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by Biafranewsmill(f): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
A festive meeting held on the Golan height recorded a huge influence as the government approved the establishment of new community on the Golan height.

The government approved the request to name Golan community after Donald Trump, Trump height, (Ramat Trump).

The meeting which recorded the United States of America ambassador to Israel (David Friedman, there was an awesome ceremony during the meeting with the Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the ministers as they unveil the sign for the community.

Benjamin Natanyahu revealed ....read complete update here
https://biafranewsmill.com/golan-community/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by amaniro: 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
I watched the video on Al Jazeera. Lol super Trump.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by Amuocha: 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
Great leaders

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by ChristianNorth: 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Yoruba moslems will hate this good news nah.
Just watch...
Sai Ramat Trump, we love Neya.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
Head slammers go soon come , make I take cover.

Na God create me to be a child of Zion, no be me do myself to be an Israeli grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by ChristianNorth: 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

Na God create me to be a child of Zion, no be me do myself to be an Israeli grin
You go wait tire. They don run into their brown roof mosques.

133 views, 4 comments.

If it is anti-Igbo thread, you would be seeing

133 Views, 215 Comments, 83 Shares and 97 Likes.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by Jokerman(m): 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
Haters will soon arrive here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by mrnigerdelta: 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
Good one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by orisa37: 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
I love this. God bless Trump-The truest Democrat in The Universe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

Matthew 26:39, it states that Jesus fell on his face and prayed. Slamming tgings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by orisa37: 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
Trump has Life. He described Migration as a Privilege and not a Right and I agree 100%. He is not a silly Herdsman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
yemaldo:

Matthew 26:39, it states that Jesus fell on his face and prayed. Slamming tgings
On his feet not face...
Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
On his feet not face...
U don't even read ur bible, he fell on his face go back and read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by Rossikk(m): 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
orisa37:
Trump has Life. He described Migration as a Privilege and not a Right and I agree 100%. He is not a silly Herdsman.

Mumu. Trump is a racist. He hates people who look like YOU.

In the 70s and 80s he refused to rent his apartments to black people, and was sued for it, and he paid millions in fines.

A black man supporting Trump is the height of foolishness, stupidity, and self-hatred.

In the USA his support among blacks is under 4%. They know him for what he is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by Amujale(m): 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
Rossikk:

....He hates people who look like YOU.

In the 70s and 80s he refused to rent his apartments to black people, and was sued for it, and he paid millions in fines.

A black man supporting Trump is the height of foolishness, stupidity, and self-hatred.

Exactly, Trump supporters are bigots.

When Trump said "America First" he was refering to the "Red Neck" European American type that happen to be the core of his supporters.

Majority of Trump followers are bigots and believers of false "white supremacy" theories and fairy tales.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by SarkinYarki: 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
Rossikk:

Keep quiet and take your hatred somewhere else

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
SarkinYarki:

...he should rather sit his black ass with his hatred back in Nigeria and think of his country's problems.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by Melison(m): 3:42am On Jun 17, 2019
J111333:
...he should rather sit his black ass with his hatred back in Nigeria and think of his country's problems.
Wickedness grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by orisa37: 5:16am On Jun 17, 2019
Obama was your man. Goodluck. He predicted Nigeria would collapse in 2015.
Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by murphyibiam15(m): 5:40am On Jun 17, 2019
Rossikk:

I can see you're in sifia pains grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by Seetto: 5:47am On Jun 17, 2019
Some of our self acclaimed Jews from the east will be celebrating over this, it is a pity how confused a whole tribe could be, isreal never existed on the map,it was created within the heart of the Arabians, forcefully occupying Palestinian land, in the name of God promised them a land in a book accepted to them only, this is ridiculous and broad day robbery, but some people here in Nigeria because of the hatred and bitterness they carry in their soul will never enable them reason well....
Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 17, 2019
Rossikk:

Being a trump supporter makes one naturally dumb and ignorant. They actually think trump hates muslims/ Islam beyond rhetoric. The same trump who fell all over himself to defend MBs in khashoggi's murder, who is falling all over himself to sell weapons to Saudis. The Same Saudis who are paddy paddy with the Israelis

Ignorance is a disease.

Like the core of trump supporters these are poor deplorables who cannot see what is l happening. They never have any opportunity to go on simple tourist visa so they celebrate this madness.most of the wealthy jokers who thought Trump is some sort of Christian avenger - their eyes are clearing as their visas are being denied.
Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by helinues: 5:57am On Jun 17, 2019
Benjamin behaving like house boy to Usa..

Anyways, Trump re-elections is unstoppable
Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by basty: 6:01am On Jun 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:

What do you know Buffon? Do you know who Trump is aside being American president?. Stop spooling trash, do you think Trump know who an Igbo is? He hates blacks even Barack Obama is one. He hates Nigerians as well. How are you a Zionist? Igbo in Nigeria looking for cheap identities. The only Jew in Africa is round in Ethiopia.
Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by IITTA50: 6:38am On Jun 17, 2019
yemaldo:

so what is your point there? i hope u understand that simple english. Or maybe u are a slave to english language
Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by technuel: 6:41am On Jun 17, 2019
Good
Isreal has always been an ally of USA
Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by IITTA50: 6:48am On Jun 17, 2019
Seetto:
Some of our self acclaimed Jews from the east will be celebrating over this, it is a pity how confused a whole tribe could be, isreal never existed on the map,it was created within the heart of the Arabians, forcefully occupying Palestinian land, in the name of God promised them a land in a book accepted to them only, this is ridiculous and broad day robbery, but some people here in Nigeria because of the hatred and bitterness they carry in their soul will never enable them reason well....
Have you ever read that your self proclaimed prophet mohammed was a warlord b4? Have u read how he betray peace to forcefully take mecca? Have u read how he treaded human as slave for weapon of war?. He told u he is from God and u believe, seek the truth and the truth shall set u free

2 Likes

Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by etrouble: 6:52am On Jun 17, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Yoruba moslems will hate this good news nah.

Just watch...

Sai Ramat Trump, we love Neya.

Your hatred for Islam is the reason you are sad, angry, miserable and depressed. Islam was fully established about 600 years after Christianity, yet church goers are scared and jittery about Islam. What a awesome God Allah is.
Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by etrouble: 6:55am On Jun 17, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

If you are worshipping God by slamming your head on the ground then you are just worshipping your local deity.

And Jesus prayed

Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by bobolistica(m): 6:55am On Jun 17, 2019
isreal/USA...i fear this bonding,i trip for this kind allegiance...
pls can someone tell me which country is Nigerias ally?
Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by Seetto: 6:57am On Jun 17, 2019
IITTA50:
Have you ever read that your self proclaimed prophet mohammed was a warlord b4? Have u read how he betray peace to forcefully take mecca? Have u read how he treaded human as slave for weapon of war?. He told u he is from God and u believe, seek the truth and the truth shall set u free
Well you have right to spit out rubbish, must you speak when you are totally ignorance of your utterances, read you don't read, research you don't research, what is wrong with what I have said ,if you have a different opinion and a verifiable evidence on this matter, present it, must you shift post, what has this got to do with prophet Muhammad, it is unfair you have little or shallow knowledge about the faith you portrayed, yet you want delved in to something you are totally ignorance of.
Re: Israel Government Name Golan After Donald Trump, Lavish Praise On Him. by etrouble: 6:58am On Jun 17, 2019
bobolistica:
isreal/USA...i fear this bonding,i trip for this kind allegiance...

pls can someone tell me which country is Nigerias ally?

China. China is building infrastructure for Nigerians all over the country while USA is helping our thieving leaders to keep stolen money. Have you ever heard of any political thief keeping stolen money in China? China is quick to execute looters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Analyst award Atiku victory margin not claimed in petition ...Wole Olanipekun / If You Voted For Me, Come And Collect Your Votes, Wike Tells Rivers People / Which Region In Nigeria Benefits Most From The Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.