Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

If You Voted For Me, Come And Collect Your Votes, Wike Tells Rivers People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Voted For Me, Come And Collect Your Votes, Wike Tells Rivers People (2467 Views)

Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike / We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Voted For Me, Come And Collect Your Votes, Wike Tells Rivers People by Upritman(m): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
Information Parrot Nigeria

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has called on those who voted for him to come and take their votes.

Wike stated this on Wednesday while speaking on the occasion of flagging off the Rumuokoro Flyover in Portharcourt.

Angered by the activities of cultists and other community youths who harrass and extort traders in the area, Gov.Wike warned them to desist from such acts or be ready to die. He also told anyone who voted for him who won't allow him to do his work peacefully to come and collect their votes.

Gov.Wike also urged the Paramount rulers of Rumuokoro and Rumuodomaya to ensure their people don't trouble the contractor.

The highlight of the occasion was the official flagoff of the flyover bride by the Bauchi State Governor, Senator Bala Muhammed.

Source: https://infoparrotng.com/if-you-voted-for-me-come-and-collect-your-votes-wike-tells-rivers-people/

Re: If You Voted For Me, Come And Collect Your Votes, Wike Tells Rivers People by IamPatriotic(m): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
How will he give them their votes? Arrogant idiot!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Voted For Me, Come And Collect Your Votes, Wike Tells Rivers People by Nwadiuto247: 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
Upritman:
Information Parrot Nigeria

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has called on those who voted for him to come and take their votes.

Wike stated this on Wednesday while speaking on the occasion of flagging off the Rumuokoro Flyover in Portharcourt.

Angered by the activities of cultists and other community youths who harrass and extort traders in the area, Gov.Wike warned them to desist from such acts or be ready to die. He also told anyone who voted for him who won't allow him to do his work peacefully to come and collect their votes.

Gov.Wike also urged the Paramount rulers of Rumuokoro and Rumuodomaya to ensure their people don't trouble the contractor.

The highlight of the occasion was the official flagoff of the flyover bride by the Bauchi State Governor, Senator Bala Muhammed.

Source: https://infoparrotng.com/if-you-voted-for-me-come-and-collect-your-votes-wike-tells-rivers-people/

Thanks Wike

2 Likes

Re: If You Voted For Me, Come And Collect Your Votes, Wike Tells Rivers People by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
Collect gini

Wike don smoke im weed again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Voted For Me, Come And Collect Your Votes, Wike Tells Rivers People by omenka(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wike has suddenly become hated by pdp supporters in here. What exactly happened? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Voted For Me, Come And Collect Your Votes, Wike Tells Rivers People by Theory2022: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
I dey c0me..

None

sense

Re: If You Voted For Me, Come And Collect Your Votes, Wike Tells Rivers People by Vulcanheph(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
This is the problem with our leaders....when they get into power, they start feeling like gods ......four years later they will start begging For votes again.

1 Like

Re: If You Voted For Me, Come And Collect Your Votes, Wike Tells Rivers People by Bewiseedet(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
Na money him dey share?
Re: If You Voted For Me, Come And Collect Your Votes, Wike Tells Rivers People by kestolove95(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
And if dem come how do u give dem d vote? Idiot
Re: If You Voted For Me, Come And Collect Your Votes, Wike Tells Rivers People by Kwamecron(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
£500
Re: If You Voted For Me, Come And Collect Your Votes, Wike Tells Rivers People by mike404(m): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
RUMUODOMAYA OK grin
Re: If You Voted For Me, Come And Collect Your Votes, Wike Tells Rivers People by HappyPagan: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
Second term dey sweet eh.. you go just do anyhow, save money for senator position. Move go Abuja, where the demons breed and dine.

TheLifeOfANigerianPolitician
Re: If You Voted For Me, Come And Collect Your Votes, Wike Tells Rivers People by OhBiafra: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
If those hoodlums take their votes, he will still win. That is the kind of Margin with which he trashed the lizard of Ubima

2 Likes

Re: If You Voted For Me, Come And Collect Your Votes, Wike Tells Rivers People by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wike is becoming arrogantly irritating...
Trash.
Re: If You Voted For Me, Come And Collect Your Votes, Wike Tells Rivers People by sigidi5: 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Wike has suddenly become hated by pdp supporters in here. What exactly happened? cheesy
[/s]
shatap
childish talk
what's the link between the topic and pdp
you're talking nonsense these days

2 Likes

Re: If You Voted For Me, Come And Collect Your Votes, Wike Tells Rivers People by voltron14: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
omenka:

That congratulatory message to Buhari after the Election Tribunal was a kick in the bollocks for some.

He suddenly doesn't need them and they all know it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Voted For Me, Come And Collect Your Votes, Wike Tells Rivers People by voltron14: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
Anyway, I don't understand why many are bitter.

Do you expect him to praise the cultists?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Voted For Me, Come And Collect Your Votes, Wike Tells Rivers People by jlinkd78(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wike might be technically correct if u understand how frustrating those Ikwerre boys and dia Royal fathers compatriots can be whenever any development especially road construction is to be carried out in dia domain. A lot of projects have been stalled in Phc cos of these locals who are supposed to be d direct beneficiaries insisting a huge chunk of money to be used to settle them or else d contractor will not be allowed to do his work. Na only Wike being a grassroot man that fits them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Voted For Me, Come And Collect Your Votes, Wike Tells Rivers People by clarocuzioo(m): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wike is very right with his statement. He was referring to people causing nuisance in the state because they voted him. A whole lot of cultist and social misfits are causing mayhem in Rivers State because they believed they put the governor in Power.

He simply told them to come and collect back their vote and allow the peace and development of Rivers State, especially as security have become a serious issue in the state, so he is not bragging, he is issuing a Stern warning to street urchins and social misfits.

But unfortunately some online miscreants up there have started turning it into PDP and APC nonsense.

If you have stayed in Port Harcourt and done a project, you will understand what Wike is saying.

5 Likes

Re: If You Voted For Me, Come And Collect Your Votes, Wike Tells Rivers People by SmellingAnus(m): 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
Misleading headline... Guys please read before making a comment ...
Re: If You Voted For Me, Come And Collect Your Votes, Wike Tells Rivers People by helinues: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mr Projects
Re: If You Voted For Me, Come And Collect Your Votes, Wike Tells Rivers People by 24kmagic: 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
The headline is a little bit misleading
Re: If You Voted For Me, Come And Collect Your Votes, Wike Tells Rivers People by Solsix(m): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
IamPatriotic:
How will he give them their votes? Arrogant idiot!
Read to understand stand

(1) (Reply)

Plateau Yoruba Youths Welcomes President Buhari. APC Governors, Minsters To Jos / Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari / Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.