Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

I Went To Prison Because Of You - Naira Marley To Yahoo Boys (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Went To Prison Because Of You - Naira Marley To Yahoo Boys (VIDEO) (415 Views)

Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) / Lady Begs Naira Marley To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went To Prison Because Of You - Naira Marley To Yahoo Boys (VIDEO) by tiwaz(m): 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Music artiste, Naira Marley says all internet fraudsters popularly known as “Yahoo boys” are owing him because he was remanded in prison because of them.

He stated this in a short video currently trending on social media.

Naira Marley, who spoke in Yoruba, however said he loves all the Yahoo boys but they should endeavour to pay their “debt”.

Watch The Video Below:-
Source: https://www.ngyab.com/2019/06/i-went-to-prison-because-of-you-naira-marley-to-yahoo-boys-video/

Re: I Went To Prison Because Of You - Naira Marley To Yahoo Boys (VIDEO) by mcjohny(m): 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
so u never tire

Re: I Went To Prison Because Of You - Naira Marley To Yahoo Boys (VIDEO) by OKorowanta: 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
Marlians gather here let me count you people.
Re: I Went To Prison Because Of You - Naira Marley To Yahoo Boys (VIDEO) by Theory2022: 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
He nid prayer

(1) (Reply)

MAN UNKIND!! Fake Malaria Drugs Kills Beautiful Final Year Student / EX #bbnaija Housemate, Thin Tall Tony Signs New Ambassadorial Deal With Osun / I Will Like To Kiss This Your Lips - Tonto Dikeh Telling Bobrisky (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.