Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Make Money Online From de Comfort Of Your Room. Join My Importation Biznez Class - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Online From de Comfort Of Your Room. Join My Importation Biznez Class (494 Views)

Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy / Give Free Vacations Worldwide From The Comfort Of Your Room, Earn Over $500daily / To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Online From de Comfort Of Your Room. Join My Importation Biznez Class by webtutorr: 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hey guys, for long, i have been putting documentaries, filing ideas together on how to successfully run a business online directly from your room.
Not just for my sake alone. But for the sake of many Nigerians that may not be sophisticated or know much thing about internet and online business.
For me, i run many things when it comes to online business. But i have been thinking of how a complete front-ender that does not know much about internet and even how to create website can make money online.

Guys, importation business is one of the proving means you can make money online. With my simple guides, you will start making money doing importation business. And the good thing is that, with as little as N5,000-N10,000, you can start this lucrative business and start smiling to the bank.

Now, take a look at the shops around all cities in Nigeria, they are all selling one product or the other or selling a particular services.

Now, in the shop, people pass around there and probably see their shop and walk in there to buy.
But in this 21st century and especially considering the economy of Nigeria for those that cannot afford shop rent, you can start doing this business from your room without having to rent a shop. If you have a shop already, its an added advantage.

All you do is get the product, do your targeted facebook advert which i will teach you how to do it and people will be calling you here and there to buy the product from you. All you do is to use a particular filling station or fast-food area, church area, school area etc as your point of delivery or waybill to other cities incase your advert is outside your city of resident.

Below are the contents of my training in this importation business training:

(1) Introduction to importation business
(2) Where to buy cheap products online and sell to get huge profit. You can buy some products, including shipping cost to Nigeria at 1000 naira to 1,500 and sell it at N5,000. Even some products with high demand. You could buy and ship at N1,000 to N1,500 and sell at N10,000. And if you bought such product in large quantity, you make your cool cash. Thats how profitable importation biz is.
(3) How to identify Selling products to buy
(4) Online shop setup:- We have two types of online shops here. One is free to setup while the other will cost you N3,500 to buy space.
You need to setup your online store first before importing so that as you just import, you place the products in you store immediately and start selling.
(5) How to make orders for your products and ship it to your location.
(6) Adding your products to your online store
(7) Campaign & Monetization: This is where you start making your money.
For example, If you buy & ship one single hot demanding product at N1,500 and sell at N10,000 or above you make N8,500 as profit.

Now if you import upto 10pieces of that product - N8,500 X 10Pieces = N85,000

if you import upto 20pieces of that product - N8,500 X 20Pieces = N170,000

And with just one Ad campaign, you will sell all the products within 1-2weeks. Remember, its hot demanding product.

Now, in 2weeks or less, say one month, you are making N170,000 and above without shop or knowing much about computer and online business.

Note: with or without a laptop, you can do importation business. With just your internet enabled phone, you can start this profitable online business.

The training takes place on whatsapp from Wednesday 19th of June 2019 to 30th of June 2019.
From 7pm to 9:30pm daily, unless otherwise, we can reschedule.

To join the training, message me "IMPORTATION BUSINESS" with my WhatsApp number here: 08065847947
Re: Make Money Online From de Comfort Of Your Room. Join My Importation Biznez Class by webtutorr: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2019
Message me: 08065847947
Re: Make Money Online From de Comfort Of Your Room. Join My Importation Biznez Class by webtutorr: 11:37am On Jun 17, 2019
Training starting Wednesday.
Join now.
Re: Make Money Online From de Comfort Of Your Room. Join My Importation Biznez Class by webtutorr: 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
Join now
Re: Make Money Online From de Comfort Of Your Room. Join My Importation Biznez Class by lailuvly: 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
interested
Re: Make Money Online From de Comfort Of Your Room. Join My Importation Biznez Class by webtutorr: 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
lailuvly:
interested

Send me a WhatsApp message with "IMPORTATION BUSINESS"
Re: Make Money Online From de Comfort Of Your Room. Join My Importation Biznez Class by webtutorr: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
In this 21st Century, with or without a shop office, you can make it through your Internet enabled device.
Re: Make Money Online From de Comfort Of Your Room. Join My Importation Biznez Class by webtutorr: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
Message me on WhatsApp let me add you
Re: Make Money Online From de Comfort Of Your Room. Join My Importation Biznez Class by webtutorr: 6:43am On Jun 18, 2019
Send me WhatsApp message
Re: Make Money Online From de Comfort Of Your Room. Join My Importation Biznez Class by webtutorr: 8:48am On Jun 18, 2019
Importation business guide.
Message me on WhatsApp.
Re: Make Money Online From de Comfort Of Your Room. Join My Importation Biznez Class by webtutorr: 11:28am On Jun 18, 2019
Message me on WhatsApp as training starts tomorrow.
Re: Make Money Online From de Comfort Of Your Room. Join My Importation Biznez Class by webtutorr: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
Training starts tomorrow Wednesday 7-9pm
Re: Make Money Online From de Comfort Of Your Room. Join My Importation Biznez Class by webtutorr: 11:45am On Jun 19, 2019
Training starting today.
WhatsApp me "Importation Business " to be added to the group.
Re: Make Money Online From de Comfort Of Your Room. Join My Importation Biznez Class by webtutorr: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
Message me on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Retains His Position As The Only African Billionaire Among The Wor / See The Best Nigerian Mobile Banking Apps In H1 2019 / Dell Laptop For 15,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.