Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,687 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy (4045 Views)

Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. / Mushroom Farming: Make 400k/week Using Just Ur Room! / Earn N1000 Referring People To Sell Their Device To Webuy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by mushroomFarm: 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
THIS IS A DEVELOVING THREAD AND IT IS GOING TO BE A VERY LONG THREAD

In this thread I will be discussing the following headlines
1. What are mushrooms?
2. Why are they so profitable?
3. Greenhouse farming and mushroom cultivation
4. HYBRID VARIETY OF OYSTER MUSHROOMS
5. HARVESTING AND SELLING
6. CASE STUDIES

Finally I will be showing prospective mushroom farmers exactly how to become a part of our big plan growing mushrooms and selling them to us in huge quantities.
Henceforth however I won't refer to it as 'mushroom farmers' anymore, rather, as a way of making it more lucrative and generally acceptable to the youth population, we now call it 'greenhouse agripreneur' [/color]
So let's get started. What are mushrooms?
So we all have an idea what mushrooms are but if you care for some scientific explanations here it is;
A mushroom is the fleshy, spore-bearing fruiting body of a fungus, typically produced above ground, on soil, or on its food source. The standard for the name "mushroom" is the cultivated white button mushroom, Agaricus bisporus; hence the word "mushroom" is most often applied to those fungi (Basidiomycota, Agaricomycetes) that have a stem (stipe), a cap (pileus), and gills (lamellae, sing. lamella) on the underside of the cap. "Mushroom" also describes a variety of other gilled fungi, with or without stems, therefore the term is used to describe the fleshy fruiting bodies of some Ascomycota. These gills produce microscopic spores that help the fungus spread across the ground or its occupant surface.
One very important clue to derive from this scientific explanation of what mushrooms are is 'spores' mushrooms are propagated by spores.[color=#990000]

Obviously not all mushrooms are edible. Some are in fact very poisonous. This is something you probably know already. What you don't know however is that some species of normally edible mushrooms can become poisonous if they are exposed to conditions that can support such reversion from being edible to becoming poisonous. Mushrooms that have been exposed to so much pesticide sprays are a very good example of this. They trap the lethal chemicals in the pesticides or herbicides and never break them down. This is one reason why you need to choose your mushroom strains carefully and properly. This is also one of the reasons why only mushrooms grown using organic cultural methods are acceptable in the export market.
To crown it all, mushrooms are fungi, they grow in the wild where they break down substrates composed mainly or decaying organic matter such as wood. This sort of growth is uncontrolled and yield is definitely very low. For the larger market, mushrooms must be grown indoors in a controlled environment known as greenhouses where optimal environment needed for a massive yield of mushrooms are enabled. Years upon years of researches from microbiologists and mycologists have allowed these optimal conditions to be known although they vary from one specie of mushrooms to the other. While shitakes and button mushrooms require a much more sophisticated substrates/growth medium and environment for growth, oyster mushrooms have been found to do well in relatively simple growth environment and substrates. Oyster mushrooms also have the highest yield per square meter of substrates. In fact a green house sitting on a plot of land can churn out over one thousand kilograms of oyster mushrooms every fourteen days. At an average market price of N2,700 per kilogram of oyster mushrooms, that would be 2.7 million naira every 14 days if properly managed.
I like to assume that my calculations are blown out of proportions (Even though really, they are not) but assuming you are only doing 50% success of that forecast every two weeks they we are still looking at over a million naira which is very hard to believe.

And this is where the second topic comes in. Why are mushrooms so profitable?[/color]
There are quiet a lot of reasons and here are some of the reasons I can think of at the moment. (Honestly Google is your friend. We can't do a full discussion on this topic on just one thread, even microbiologists and mycologists have to study for four years yet they still don't know half of what mushrooms are all about)
1. Mushrooms are in very high demand. Almost all countries on earth are requesting for it in huge numbers
[color=#990000]2. Mushrooms grow fast. It takes only 14 days to reach maturity and it takes about the same number of days to regrow after you harvest them the first time!
3. Yield is very high compared to other agricultural produce.

4. Mushrooms grow on substrates that are waste products of other industries such as saw dusts and wood scrapings from the lumbering industry. You don't spend money on feeds. Yet you get to earn a whole lot. It's like converting wastes to wealth.
5. Mushrooms contain several essential amino acids, proteins, vitamins, etc.. it can very well replace meat in a dish yet it is a plant food at the same time! It is in high demand by pharmaceutical industries.
6. Mushrooms are in high demand by the livestock industry too where they make them into animal feeds and dietary supplements.
7. Diminishing forest reserves and the problem of security have ensured that wild mushrooms are no longer in the market. Demand for greenhouse mushrooms that are safer to consume, neater, more nutritious, etc.. are now in huge demand in the local market
and a whole lot more....
...TO BE CONTINUED
IN PICTURES
PICTURE ONE: FLY AGARIC A VERY POISONOUS MUSHROOM
PICTURE TWO: NORMAL OYSTER MUSHROOMS GROWING IN A GREENHOUSE
PICTURE THREE: AN HYBRID OYSTER MUSHROOM (THE TYPE WE'LL TEACH YOU TO FARM) studier, bigger, heavier, more nutritious, about 400 times more profitable
PICTURE FOUR: THERE IS NO PICTURE 4 grin
#modified For people willing to go into this, please give me a call to obtain your hybrid spawns. They take up to two months to be cultured which makes it important to make your bookings ahead of time.

5 Likes

Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by mushroomFarm: 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
----
Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by Jafaar: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
am seeing 2.7 million naira and you said 400,000 naira,it does not connect How profitable is 1 hectare ?

1 Like

Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by flames007(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
mushroomFarm:
THIS IS A DEVELOVING THREAD AND IT IS GOING TO BE A VERY LONG THREAD

In this thread I will be discussing the following headlines
1. What are mushrooms?
2. Why are they so profitable?
3. Greenhouse farming and mushroom cultivation
4. HYBRID VARIETY OF OYSTER MUSHROOMS
5. HARVESTING AND SELLING
6. CASE STUDIES

Finally I will be showing prospective mushroom farmers exactly how to become a part of our big plan growing mushrooms and selling them to us in huge quantities.
Henceforth however I won't refer to it as 'mushroom farmers' anymore, rather, as a way of making it more lucrative and generally acceptable to the youth population, we now call it 'greenhouse agripreneur' [color=#006600][/color]
grin
I'm very interested and I've registered. How much will it cost to set up a greenhouse on a plot like you describe?
Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by mushroomFarm: 3:13am On Jul 26, 2021
flames007:

I'm very interested and I've registered. How much will it cost to set up a greenhouse on a plot like you describe?
If you already have the building it would cost less than 50k to install the humidity nylons and blower and stack ropes. If you do not have the building yet, we are looking at between 200k to a million depending on what quality of greenhouse you are looking at

1 Like

Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by mushroomFarm: 7:48am On Jul 26, 2021
Greenhouse Farming and mushroom cultivation:
You have probably figured this out already. When we talk about commercializing mushrooms we are definitely not referring to picking them out in the wild or some sort of something similar. Picking mushrooms in the wild has some serious disadvantages which may include the risk of picking the inedible poisonous ones. Remember even edible mushrooms could become poisonous? especially when they have been exposed to certain environments that favours their reversion to the toxic form.
You see mushrooms are good at trapping toxic chemical wastes and similar substances (talk of cleaning the environment? yeah but these mushrooms are meant to be eaten as food) and the answer is simple. Greenhouse farming!
Now greenhouses are extremely expensive edifices, it costs a lot to set them up as well as every associated 'luxuries' required for the proper functioning of the greenhouse. Such may include humidifiers, climate control machines, heaters, sprinklers, automatic fertilizer application systems, computers and monitoring systems etc. But let me quickly add that mushrooms are an exception. In this west African climate, they will grow just fine anywhere indoors!
Don't be fooled! I am not saying mushrooms love hot climate no! The optimum temperature for yield is still below room temperature (25 degrees Celsius) especially for oyster mushrooms. This means you will still need the climate control machines, humidifiers and blowers to move air when it's time to start doing so. However, because our improved hybrid oyster mushroom strains can tolerate a drastic shift in growth environment even up to a very large range, your yield won't be affected significantly if you introduce some improvisations or a times, if you operate without these systems.
I am assuming my readers don't have the thousands and millions to set up a standard greenhouse mushroom farm, also we are targeting the bigger audience so don't get scared, I WILL BE SHOWING YOU JUST HOW TO MAKE ANY ROOM INTO A STANDARD GREEN HOUSE TO GROW OYSTER MUSHROOMS.

...TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by mushroomFarm: 7:57am On Jul 26, 2021
PLEASE REMEMBER TO FILL THE FORM ON OUR PAGE. SIMPLY TYPE THE LINK BELOW INTO YOUR URL.
WHY SHOULD I FILL THE FORM?

1. YOU GET TO HAVE OUR HYBRID OYSTER MUSHROOM SPAWNS
2. IT TAKES UP TO TWO MONTHS TO CULTURE THIS SPAWNS. THE EARLIER YOU FILL THE FORM THE BETTER!
3. PARENT MUSHROOMS FOR THESE SPAWNS ARE SHIPPED IN AT THE COST OF ABOUT $780/KG! THAT'S ALMOST 400,000 Naira for just a bottle of spawns!! You are however getting it at about 1% that price!!
4. WE HAVE TRIED GIVING OUT THESE SPAWNS FOR FREE IN THE PAST, BUT IT WENT TO THE HANDS OF PEOPLE WHO WERE EITHER NOT SO INTERESTED IN MSUHROOM FARMING OR JUST WANTED TO RESELL THE SPAWNS. WE ARE LOOKING FOR SERIOUS GROWERS WHICH IS WHY WE ARE GIVING OUT THIS INFO FOR FREE. WE ARE BUYERS...WE INTEND TO BUY YOUR OUTPUTS. WE NEED GROWERS! NOT PEOPLE LEARNING FOR FUN AS SUCH, WE'VE INTRODUCED A LITTLE FEE FOR THE SPWANS AS A BARRIER TO CHECKMATE THESE THINGS.

IS IT COMPULSORY YOU BUY SPAWNS FROM US? ABSOLUTELY NO!
BUT OUR SPAWNS GIVES YOU THE GUARANTEE OF A MASSIVE ORGANIC YIELD.
I WANT TO SELL MUSHROOMS TO YOU, DO YOU BUY?
YES WE DO! WE NEED THEM. A MINIMUM OF 100KG DRY WEIGHT BUT YOU'LL NEED TO SEND A SAMPLE OF 0.5KG AHEAD. (FOR LAB ANALYSIS)

3 Likes

Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by mushroomFarm: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2021
mushroomFarm:
PLEASE REMEMBER TO FILL THE FORM ON OUR PAGE. SIMPLY TYPE THE LINK BELOW INTO YOUR URL.
WHY SHOULD I FILL THE FORM?

1. YOU GET TO HAVE OUR HYBRID OYSTER MUSHROOM SPAWNS
2. IT TAKES UP TO TWO MONTHS TO CULTURE THIS SPAWNS. THE EARLIER YOU FILL THE FORM THE BETTER!
3. PARENT MUSHROOMS FOR THESE SPAWNS ARE SHIPPED IN AT THE COST OF ABOUT $780/KG! THAT'S ALMOST 400,000 Naira for just a bottle of spawns!! You are however getting it at about 1% that price!!
4. WE HAVE TRIED GIVING OUT THESE SPAWNS FOR FREE IN THE PAST, BUT IT WENT TO THE HANDS OF PEOPLE WHO WERE EITHER NOT SO INTERESTED IN MSUHROOM FARMING OR JUST WANTED TO RESELL THE SPAWNS. WE ARE LOOKING FOR SERIOUS GROWERS WHICH IS WHY WE ARE GIVING OUT THIS INFO FOR FREE. WE ARE BUYERS...WE INTEND TO BUY YOUR OUTPUTS. WE NEED GROWERS! NOT PEOPLE LEARNING FOR FUN AS SUCH, WE'VE INTRODUCED A LITTLE FEE FOR THE SPWANS AS A BARRIER TO CHECKMATE THESE THINGS.

IS IT COMPULSORY YOU BUY SPAWNS FROM US? ABSOLUTELY NO!
BUT OUR SPAWNS GIVES YOU THE GUARANTEE OF A MASSIVE ORGANIC YIELD.
I WANT TO SELL MUSHROOMS TO YOU, DO YOU BUY?
YES WE DO! WE NEED THEM. A MINIMUM OF 100KG DRY WEIGHT BUT YOU'LL NEED TO SEND A SAMPLE OF 0.5KG AHEAD. (FOR LAB ANALYSIS)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by flames007(m): 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
mushroomFarm:

If you already have the building it would cost less than 50k to install the humidity nylons and blower and stack ropes. If you do not have the building yet, we are looking at between 200k to a million depending on what quality of greenhouse you are looking at
very well sir. like I mentioned, I'm highly interested in farming mushrooms because I see potential for huge profit and scalability.

1 Like

Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by flames007(m): 3:58am On Jul 28, 2021
following
Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by oteneaaron(m): 4:19am On Jul 28, 2021
Space Booked
Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by mushroomFarm: 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
flames007:
very well sir. like I mentioned, I'm highly interested in farming mushrooms because I see potential for huge profit and scalability.
Please send me a ma-il to christiantim65 @ gmail.com

Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by mushroomFarm: 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jafaar:
am seeing 2.7 million naira and you said 400,000 naira,it does not connect
How profitable is 1 hectare ?
Okay 400k when you are just using a medium sized room. 2.7m WHEN YOU ARE USING A GREENHOUSE THAT'S ABOUT THE SIZE OF A WHOLE PLOT OF LAND
This is what you obtain during each harvest that is only about 14days apart
Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by Jafaar: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
mushroomFarm:

Okay 400k when you are just using a medium sized room. 2.7m WHEN YOU ARE USING A GREENHOUSE THAT'S ABOUT THE SIZE OF A WHOLE PLOT OF LAND
This is what you obtain during each harvest that is only about 14days apart
ok,how much would it cost to set up a greenhouse on a plot of land with no building, the humidifier ,climate controller and all that.
then you said HYBRID OYSTER MUSHROOM SPAWNS take 2 months to culture but you said mushrooms grow in 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by mushroomFarm: 5:30am On Jul 31, 2021
Jafaar:
ok,how much would it cost to set up a greenhouse on a plot of land with no building, the humidifier ,climate controller and all that.
then you said HYBRID OYSTER MUSHROOM SPAWNS take 2 months to culture but you said mushrooms grow in 2 weeks.
Let me quickly explain the last question.
In mycology (the study of fungi) The process of culturing the spawns (which are like the mushroom seeds) are quiet different from the processes involved when you are trying to grow the mushroom itself. Mushrooms are a class of fungi that bear spores (seeds) they are generally known as Basidiomycota, Ascomycetes. The process of culturing these mushrooms involves the use of precise and standard scientific procedures in a biological lab, to inoculate or introduce these microscopic spores from the mushrooms to a food substrate (like cereals, millet, guinea corn etc) and then incubated at specific temperatures to cause these microscopic spores to start growing, breaking down the substrates. If the process becomes successful, each grain of the substrate (like millet for instance) would become puffy and somehow white in colour like it's been encroached by a white mould or something. This is the mushroom growing! The culturing procedure is successful and each grain of millet is now known as a spawn! (seeds)
At this stage, if you decide to introduce these spawns into a bag of substrates like fermented sawdust, rice bran, guinea corn husk, etc., it will take a weak for the white puffy stuff to encroach the whole bag. At the end of that week, you should make a hole on the side of the bag and in about another 7 days, real mushroom will spring out with a large umbrella.
If you harvest that mushroom (the umbrella) another one grows back in about 7days!
but the growth substrate is getting depleted with each mushroom harvest, it is thus, only natural that the first harvest should be larger than the second and the second than the third. However, you only begin to notice significant difference after five harvests.
Also mushroom umbrella might look like the big deal but it is not. All those umbrella growths are supported by a complex network of root system known as the mushroom mycelium that is filamentous in nature (each fillament is made up of a structure known as the hyphae). these mycelia obviously have grown from the spawns. (remember the first 7 days after introducing them to the growth medium, they first have to encroach the bag and make it white? during this process, these complex network of roots are just starting to form. This means you can technically tae some part of these 'roots' and just spread them on a new growth medium and mushrooms will start growing. Yes it works with lots of advantages too (And infact, new hybrid varieties of mushrooms are created this way because it leads to new mushrooms with inherited genetic information of how to better utilize the same growth sub rates) but for the sole purpose of large yields, it's best to make use of new spawns for each cultivation.
During the process of making spawns we try to control the presence of microorganisms, especially such organisms that may try to invade your farm and render the mushrooms 'useless' Spawn culturing also eliminate the problem with identification and consumption of poisonous mushrooms.
For your first question.
Standard: #4M
Innovative solution #2.7M
(This might not be the actual figure due to the volatility of the Naira but the actual figure should be hanging around that range)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by mushroomFarm: 5:36am On Jul 31, 2021
Jafaar:
ONE BEUTIFUL THING WITH MUSHROOM IS THAT YOU ARE TURNING FARM WASTES INTO A VERY PROFITABLE PRODUCT

1 Like

Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by mushroomFarm: 5:55am On Jul 31, 2021
Jafaar:
am seeing 2.7 million naira and you said 400,000 naira,it does not connect
How profitable is 1 hectare ?
Mushrooms are not like the conventional crops we have out there. You can't really just farm them on an hectare, you need to create greenhouse structures on that hectare. If you are somehow able finance the construction of these greenhouses on the hectare, you should be roughly looking at a hundred thousand kilograms of mushrooms each six months. (Could be considerably more or significantly lower. Many other factors are in play here) So you can multiply that by 2,700 (average price for a kilogram of mushroom.
Updated. I actually just found out from a friend abroad who's operating five large sized greenhouses on approximately an hectare of land. Output every six months in 140,000 kilograms with good farm practices and mechanization.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by mushroomFarm: 7:24am On Aug 01, 2021
mushroomFarm:
Mushrooms are not like the conventional crops we have out there. You can't really just farm them on an hectare, you need to create greenhouse structures on that hectare. If you are somehow able finance the construction of these greenhouses on the hectare, you should be roughly looking at a hundred thousand kilograms of mushrooms each six months. (Could be considerably more or significantly lower. Many other factors are in play here) So you can multiply that by 2,700 (average price for a kilogram of mushroom.
Updated. I actually just found out from a friend abroad who's operating five large sized greenhouses on approximately an hectare of land. Output every six months in 140,000 kilograms with good farm practices and mechanization.

1 Like

Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by Jafaar: 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
mushroomFarm:

I will need your phone number to speak to you

1 Like

Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by mushroomFarm: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
Jafaar:
I will need your phone number to speak to you
09090516696 you can call between the hours of 8am to 6pm daily. You can as well mail me via nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by mushroomFarm: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
So let's talk about harvesting and selling.
Normally the first harvest comes up between the 14th and 18th day. These mushrooms should be ready for the second harvest after another two weeks as long as they are exposed to optimal growth conditions. However the growth substrates is reducing in nutrients and mass which makes it only natural that the growth of mushroom or quality of mushrooms should start phasing out with each harvests.
But with a growth substrates of wood shavings (sawdust) enriched with rice or corn bran, we should be looking at four harvests in a row before any significant reduction in yield comes into play (take note that I am only referring to the hybrid mushroom)
We obtain your produce in two ways, the fresh mushrooms and the dried ones. Because of the difficulty involved with moving the fresh mushrooms (especially the cost and logistics associated with obtaining a cold van) it is most often preferable to transport them after they must have been thoroughly dried.
I will explain how to dry them to specifications in my next update but let me just quickly add that if you have a yield of up to a five thousand kilograms (5 tonnes) we'll arrange the logistics to move them ourselves...anything less than that you'll have to transport them to our nearest warehouse which could as well be in your state. (Proxy)
Because of the bad experiences we've had moving goods from the northern side of Nigeria we currently do not conduct business with farmers and growers in that region. Not to be discouraged, as long as you can move your goods down here as close as Kwara state then cool.
Price per kg is N2700 but quickly note that we are referring to the dried form of mushroom.
Enjoy your day.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by raphlynco(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hi bro,am interested in the mushroom growing .how do we go about it?
Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by mushroomFarm: 8:26am On Aug 03, 2021
raphlynco:
Hi bro,am interested in the mushroom growing .how do we go about it?
Please give me a call on this line 09090516696
Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by mushroomFarm: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2021
For people willing to go into this, please give me a call to obtain your hybrid spawns. They take up to two months to be cultured which makes it important to make your bookings ahead of time.

1 Like

Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by LillyandDaisy: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
Sorry, is there any ready buyer?

1 Like

Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by abdulwasee(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Thanks for the info! Can I get your WhatsApp number?
Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by mushroomFarm: 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
LillyandDaisy:
Actually we are looking for suppliers...that's the idea of the whole training.

1 Like

Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by mushroomFarm: 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
abdulwasee:
Thanks for the info! Can I get your WhatsApp number?
Try to call me first.
09090516696 you can call between the hours of 8am to 6pm daily. You can as well mail me via nairaland
Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by mushroomFarm: 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
LillyandDaisy:
Sorry just in case you have mushrooms to sell right now (up to 100kg) pls call me on 09090516696 you can call between the hours of 8am to 6pm daily.
Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by flames007(m): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
mushroomFarm:
So let's talk about harvesting and selling.
Enjoy your day.
following...
Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by autodexter: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
Fascinating, count me in
Re: Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy by Lonestar124: 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
Interesting...am following

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ice Block Making Machine / Cold Room Compressor For Sale / Igbos At Balogun Market In Lagos Have Decided To Come Down To The East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.