Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,482 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba (32427 Views)

Huasa Boy Removes Village god (idol) In Kogi State (Photo) / Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k / Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by Orpe7(m): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2019
Aidejay:
Oooh! Such a cute story
Considering the fact that the British looted African and NIGERIAn tribes of their treasured antiquities over hunderd years ago and nothing, ABSOLUTELY nothing happened to them sotey Dem no wan return am even though it's been over a century (100 years )
And yet they are still there.

Because the gods prefer life
gods wey dey inside ac tight meseum
gods wey dey chop sharwama

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by Jsst: 10:43am On Jun 17, 2019
Mysterious death. However i think he died of fear.

ATTENTION!!! GET JOBS IN CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Are you an artisan (welder, carpenter, painter, mechanic etc) or professional(Engineer, Architect, Surveyor etc)? Looking for new jobs or clients in Construction, housing, Oil and Gas, and engineering.
Register on KonstructApp, and you will be connected to clients fast. Register Here>>https://blnk.in/XyUQky
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by shegra58: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2019
vizkiz:
When the white men came to Nigeria, I wonder why they didn't die after taking away so many idols from our forefathers. grin
Oyinbo didn't came to took any idols cry they came to buy it from those who knows what to do before those things can be taken away
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by izubext007: 10:52am On Jun 17, 2019
Idol Hav No Power To React, Until D Worshipers Gather Them Selve To Involk Spell. Thats Wen U C It React.
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by maynation(f): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2019
vizkiz:
When the white men came to Nigeria, I wonder why they didn't die after taking away so many idols from our forefathers. grin

This person.

How have you been?
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by maynation(f): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2019
shegra58:
Oyinbo didn't came to took any idols cry they came to buy it from those who knows what to do before those things can be taken away

Your grammar though.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by einsteine(m): 10:55am On Jun 17, 2019
shegra58:

Buy what? All the antiquities were forcefully taken
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by sotall(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2019
Grupo:

But Jehovah Yahweh and Jesus Christ of Nazareth that Christians worship also do not protect people against bandits and herdsmen attack. So, what are you saying again?

What brought about Jehovah, Yahweh and Jesus into the issue?

Your brain needs a reset obviously. Why not wait for a Christian thread to pop up and then display your hatred?

And I never mentioned in my post that I am a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by osuofia2(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2019
oshe11:
Wow this Post has changed my perception about life and thought me a lot of things

Thanks For Sharing and also for the Knowledge!!!
when your mumu go do? all post are changing your life

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by spiceadole: 10:58am On Jun 17, 2019
He should have stolen from the church.
Nothing would have happened
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by oduademonest: 10:59am On Jun 17, 2019
Superstitious nonsense
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by hopefulLandlord: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2019
Omoluabi16:
cc; hopefullandlord
Post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy

A occurred, then B occurred.
Therefore, A caused B.

that he died (B) after stealing the artifact (A) doesn't mean his stealing the artifact caused his death

eg that the cock crows before sunrise, doesn't mean the crowing cock caused the sun to rise.

NB: Nairaland changed "C.ock to rooster"

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by Daviddson(m): 11:00am On Jun 17, 2019
ednut1:
coincidence. when white men scattered the most dreaded shrines during colonial and missionary era, whey dem no die
vizkiz:
How did you know they didn't die? Some of them definitely died. And mind you, many of the colonialists were in the occult, too. So they were also spiritually fortified. And it's still Satan who's in charge of both.
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by Afonja007: 11:02am On Jun 17, 2019
vizkiz:
our juju dey even fear white people pass we ordinary people,no be white people banish oba of Benin to calabar with all the juju wey he carry he still die for calabar grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by objobj: 11:02am On Jun 17, 2019
shegra58:

nice response

but your English needs kiwi
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by Bellotelli: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2019
vizkiz:
you think the white man uses empty hand abi
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by priestchurch(m): 11:10am On Jun 17, 2019
ednut1:
coincidence. when white men scattered the most dreaded shrines during colonial and missionary era, whey dem no die
D spirits were confused when they saw d white men skin tone, they were only familiar with dark skin..

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by vizkiz: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2019
maynation:

This person.

How have you been?

I'm good...have we met? wink
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by MightySparrow: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2019
Jmk9292:
Real gods would always fight for themselves...
Unlike the useless god of some useless people....
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by damoobaba: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2019
oshe11:
Wow this Post has changed my perception about life and thought me a lot of things

Thanks For Sharing and also for the Knowledge!!!
What's your problem? Typing same thing from post to post.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 17, 2019
Daviddson:
How did you know they didn't die? Some of them definitely died. And mind you, many of the colonialists were in the occult, too. So they were also spiritually fortified. And it's still Satan who's in charge of both.
edo juju powerless power

Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 17, 2019
The juju said I NEED BLOOD TO DRINK grin grin grin grin grin

This one weak me undecided
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by lexxwiz(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2019
vizkiz:

My brother, even the idols been wan JAPA from this contraption.

The gods aren't so crazy like you thought.
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by daroz(m): 11:32am On Jun 17, 2019
Jmk9292:
You are so so right, not that fake imaginary Arabian god whose followers by so called jihad are busy destroying humanity through ISIS, boko Haram etc
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by JudasNaCarrot: 11:36am On Jun 17, 2019
Jmk9292:
Yes o!
Real gods fight for themselves.... not that one worshiped by headslammers that can't even fight except ordinary mortals fight with suicide belts and AK47.

Religion of P...... complete the doted lines yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet With Human Skulls Arrested In Ilorin / Lawrence Igbero: Policeman Killed By Kidnappers In Rivers State, Corpse Found / Lagos CEO 'Mr Stainless' Who Duped His Ex-girlfriends & Others Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.