Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba (32444 Views)

Huasa Boy Removes Village god (idol) In Kogi State (Photo) / Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k / Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by Sonnobax15(m): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Yes o!
Real gods fight for themselves.... not that one worshiped by headslammers that can't even fight except ordinary mortals fight with suicide belts and AK47.

Religion of P...... complete the doted lines yourself
Lol...nope,you should complete your wahala by yourself.
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by capitalzero: 11:52am On Jun 17, 2019
vizkiz:
When the white men came to Nigeria, I wonder why they didn't die after taking away so many idols from our forefathers. grin

fear and anxiety kill the man
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by Sonnobax15(m): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2019
Mehn...these thinqs are real...some qods can be so manipulative...they know how and when 2 hunt 4 worshippers...Am a christain thouqh but it happened 2 my late half-sister back in 2013...she was spotted and thus compelled by 1 juju from her maternal hometown 2 come and be its servant..But she refused and unfortunately she was inflicted with different illnesses..she later died cha...

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by maynation(f): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2019
vizkiz:

I'm good...have we met? wink

You want to start feeling yourself because I mentioned you first huh??

Oya swerve.
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by jrusky(m): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2019
vizkiz:
When the white men came to Nigeria, I wonder why they didn't die after taking away so many idols from our forefathers. grin

Idol or artifacts Can you name one idol the white man stole then as you said

Then why not try to steal one so you can be sure if the news is fake or real at least seen is believing, trying is a proof.
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by uchaynna: 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
ednut1:
coincidence. when white men scattered the most dreaded shrines during colonial and missionary era, whey dem no die
......The white man came with a stronger juju
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by AngelicBeing: 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
vizkiz:
tongue
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by malvisguy212: 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
ednut1:
coincidence. when white men scattered the most dreaded shrines during colonial and missionary era, whey dem no die
that's the different between a powerful God and a powerless one, in this case, the powerful one render the idol powerless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by montumonami(m): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
This only works on yabaleft.. Not interesting here
oshe11:
Wow this Post has changed my perception about life and thought me a lot of things

Thanks For Sharing and also for the Knowledge!!!
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by midolian(m): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
Jmk9292:
Real gods would always fight for themselves...
And the gods couldn't fight for themselves when they were being stolen.
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by BobRisky5050: 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
Jmk9292:
the most interesting part of this story is we’re he wrote “I need blood to drink” lol
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by Ubdavis(m): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
U are free to belief in what I want. But me, I no say some of these things are very potent. I have seen it. I felt it and belief...
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
imagine going to steal the village peoples god.
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by MunorAnne(f): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
...and the idol spoke in English?

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by shegra58: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
objobj:

nice response

but your English needs kiwi
Mr teacher wetin concerned me and good English Abeg go and call oyinbo to come and speak good Yoruba
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by nabegibeg: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
ijustdey:

By Magaji Isa Hunkuyi,

A middle-aged man has died three days after stealing an antiquity (idol) from a Tiv community in Taraba state. The middle aged man, it was gathered, went to Tiv community which was affected by the ongoing Tiv/Jukun crisis to loot and took away the antiquity kept in a shrine.

The man, Daily Trust further learnt, after stealing the object brought it to his room secretly without informing his co-looters what he had stolen. A source in Wukari, Shamaki Solomon, told Daily Trust that the man could not sleep the day he stole the antiquity.

The source told Daily Trust that the antiquity which is a deity in the community was used for protection by traditionalists in the village. The man, according to the Solomon, had later confessed that he heard a loud sound in his room saying ‘l need blood to drink’, saying the sound came from the position where he kept the antiquity.

According to the source, the man after hearing the sound, could not sleep for three days. Solomon stated that the man became sick, lost his senses and died later. On what happens with the antiquity, the source said everyone was afraid to touch the antiquity which the victim hid in a bag.

When contacted, Police spokesman in Taraba state, DSP David Misal, said the matter was not reported to the police command.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/man-dies-after-stealing-idol-in-taraba.html

How can an idol in taraba speak British English

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by balonaija(f): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
well that is strange
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by Princeofasia: 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
its a coincidence. 3 good days is enough to video it so skeptic agnostics like me can believe
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by Rajosh(m): 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
Jmk9292:
hmmm this table you're shaking...
When they come for you, you're on your own o
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by Aaronsrod: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
As we must kneel before the whiteman so must our gods kneel before theirs.

It is well.

Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by banty: 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
The part where police said "the matter wasn't reported" got me rolling on the floor..ofwhich that level na bastard money o
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by MistadeRegal(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
TheTourist:
This one pass me. grin grin

grin grin

E pass you true true. Even police dem deny the case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by Olowokere(m): 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by Akabuking: 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
"When contacted, Police spokesman in Taraba state, DSP David Misal, said the matter was not reported to the police command"Even police the fear oracle.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by oshe11: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
montumonami:
This only works on yabaleft.. Not interesting here
Your reply just made my day......

Thanks For Your Reply
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by Willybos(m): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by mfm04622: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
Jmk9292:

The stupid thing was worshipped to protect the village. The village was attacked as sacked. Which"real" god are you talking about?
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by mfm04622: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Onyekachi419:
Haha this 1 is strong
What was he thinking when he stole the idol

To sell it or use it as decoration ?

To sell it to Oyinbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by Clem00008: 8:52am On Jun 18, 2019
Liesss
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by Omoluabi16(m): 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy

A occurred, then B occurred.
Therefore, A caused B.

that he died (B) after stealing the artifact (A) doesn't mean his stealing the artifact caused his death

eg that the cock crows before sunrise, doesn't mean the crowing cock caused the sun to rise.

NB: Nairaland changed "C.ock to rooster"
You're impossible.
Re: Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba by booksrite(f): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
To sell it to Oyinbos

sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mambilla Militias Who Attacked Fulani Villagers, Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / "We Were To Kill Apostle Suleman During The Attack"- Suspect Confesses / Young Man Stabbed Multiple Times During Late Night Robbery In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.