Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

BREAKING: I Can't Celebrate Abiola In The Midst Of Bad Leaders - Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: I Can't Celebrate Abiola In The Midst Of Bad Leaders - Obasanjo (1888 Views)

Nigeria Must Recruit Selfless, Transformational Leaders – Obasanjo / Femi Fani-Kayode To Gowon: Can't Celebrate Man Who Presided Killing Of 3M Biafra / Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: I Can't Celebrate Abiola In The Midst Of Bad Leaders - Obasanjo by Bestienews: 11:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
Former Nigerian president Olusegun Obasanjo who was absent with other former presidents on June 12 to celebrate late Nigerian leader MKO Abiola finally voiced out saying he can't celebrate a legend in the midst of bad leaders.

READ MORE HERE:. https://www.thewatchngr.com/2019/06/breaking-i-cant-celebrate-abiola-in.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I Can't Celebrate Abiola In The Midst Of Bad Leaders - Obasanjo by SEGLIZ: 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
kettle calling pot black.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I Can't Celebrate Abiola In The Midst Of Bad Leaders - Obasanjo by rusher14: 11:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
This old man thinks everyone else is a fool.

How come you weren't able to celebrate him when you were the top dog?

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Can't Celebrate Abiola In The Midst Of Bad Leaders - Obasanjo by budaatum: 12:01am On Jun 17, 2019
rusher14:

"Not in the midst of bad leaders"!
He has honestly, for once, included himself.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Can't Celebrate Abiola In The Midst Of Bad Leaders - Obasanjo by Emilokoiyawon: 1:52am On Jun 17, 2019
But you did not celebrate Abiola even when you were the president. So, are you saying you were a bad leader?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Can't Celebrate Abiola In The Midst Of Bad Leaders - Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 17, 2019
rusher14:

Because he was the clever bad leader then leading this current group of bandit's now leading so horribly.
Re: BREAKING: I Can't Celebrate Abiola In The Midst Of Bad Leaders - Obasanjo by deji17: 2:40am On Jun 17, 2019
But you had 8 years to celebrate him, but you did not. Shameless liar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I Can't Celebrate Abiola In The Midst Of Bad Leaders - Obasanjo by Doctorjames(m): 3:29am On Jun 17, 2019
Human ok
Re: BREAKING: I Can't Celebrate Abiola In The Midst Of Bad Leaders - Obasanjo by seunmsg(m): 5:13am On Jun 17, 2019
OBJ should just shut up and stop disgracing his old age.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Can't Celebrate Abiola In The Midst Of Bad Leaders - Obasanjo by aolawale025: 5:16am On Jun 17, 2019
Guess he's giving reasons why he was absent
Re: BREAKING: I Can't Celebrate Abiola In The Midst Of Bad Leaders - Obasanjo by murphyibiam15(m): 5:34am On Jun 17, 2019
their problem
Re: BREAKING: I Can't Celebrate Abiola In The Midst Of Bad Leaders - Obasanjo by teadrake(m): 6:44am On Jun 17, 2019
Shame on baba Obj for this.
Re: BREAKING: I Can't Celebrate Abiola In The Midst Of Bad Leaders - Obasanjo by technuel: 6:50am On Jun 17, 2019
Good reply, why didn't Buhari advice his friend Abacha to hand over to Abiola. Now he is forming a good person by celebrating him. Buhari is very hypocritical in nature.
Re: BREAKING: I Can't Celebrate Abiola In The Midst Of Bad Leaders - Obasanjo by Jaymaxxy(m): 7:02am On Jun 17, 2019
The old man that did not celebrate M.K.O. throughout 8 years of his presidency cannot be taken serious on any June 12 issue.
Re: BREAKING: I Can't Celebrate Abiola In The Midst Of Bad Leaders - Obasanjo by lonelydora: 7:32am On Jun 17, 2019
Renaming of Abuja dilapidated stadium is a gift to Abiola's family and not to the Yoruba nation
Re: BREAKING: I Can't Celebrate Abiola In The Midst Of Bad Leaders - Obasanjo by orisa37: 7:50am On Jun 17, 2019
Supported
Re: BREAKING: I Can't Celebrate Abiola In The Midst Of Bad Leaders - Obasanjo by Honor10: 8:05am On Jun 17, 2019
This old man should just shut up. U never like Abiola, so stop pretending as if u care, thank God u are as irrelevant as dirty water in our national politics now.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not Trekked This Much In My Life...all Thanks To Keke And Okada Ban / IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas / Opinion: Will You Support President Buhari If He Contests For Third Term?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.