Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) (38732 Views)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Crushes On Self After Movie Premiere (photos) / Beverly Osu Bares Cleavage To "Chief Daddy" Premiere (Photos) / Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) by gistvicconnects: 12:20am On Jun 17, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Ex-BBNaija house mate, Cee-c stuns in lovely attire as she says she rather bling in gold. Gistvic Reports.

She was all looking peng to 'The Bling Lagosians" premiere which was graced by a lot of celebrities.

She wrote:
"I rather bling in gold!"

Watch Video Here>>
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/i-rather-bling-in-gold-bbnaijas-cee-c.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) by boban007: 12:43am On Jun 17, 2019
TOO SHORT

12 Likes

Re: Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) by blackaxe78: 12:47am On Jun 17, 2019
This dwarf short o!

Looking like pestle

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) by donolatunji(m): 12:50am On Jun 17, 2019
blackaxe78:
This dwarf short o!

Looking like pestle

nna mehn maka y we know she's short but atlest appreciate God for her beauty na... she fine na..Abi she nor fine?

34 Likes

Re: Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) by MJBOLT: 4:02am On Jun 17, 2019
too sexy
boban007:
TOO SHORT

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) by SamAzing: 4:24am On Jun 17, 2019
blackaxe78:
This dwarf short o!

Looking like pestle

4 Likes

Re: Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) by prodigyhenry: 5:55am On Jun 17, 2019
I am not a fan of anything bbn or anybody that came out from it. But I've got to be honest here, both bbn and all the "celebrities" that came out through it are mad. All mods that pushes the news to Fp are mad, Dstv is mad, the people who watch and comment about it are mad, those who vote on it are mad, those who follow the "celebrities" are mad, those who buy them cars are mad, those who are throwing them surprise parties are mad, the bloggers who keep shoving their poo down our throats are mad, the designers giving them clothes to wear are mad, the companies sponsoring the "celebrities are mad, the people they are modelling for are mad, the photographers snapping them are mad, the magazine's that use them are mad, the people granting them interviews are mad, the companies sponsoring the show are mad, The owner of the faculties they use are mad, if you quote me to say nonsense you're also mad..

*Drops mic*

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 17, 2019
prodigyhenry:
I am not a fan of anything bbn or anybody that came out from it. But I've got to be honest here, both bbn and all the "celebrities" that came out through it are mad. All mods that pushes the news to Fp are mad, Dstv is mad, the people who watch and comment about it are mad, those who vote on it are mad, those who follow the "celebrities" are mad, those who buy them cars are mad, those who are throwing them surprise parties are mad, the bloggers who keep shoving their poo down our throats are mad, the designers giving them clothes to wear are mad, the companies sponsoring the "celebrities are mad, the people they are modelling for are mad, the photographers snapping them are mad, the magazine's that use them are mad, the people granting them interviews are mad, the companies sponsoring the show are mad, The owner of the faculties they use are mad, if you quote me to say nonsense you're also mad..

*Drops mic*
Stop drinking coconut water u will not hear embarassed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) by boyue1: 8:27am On Jun 17, 2019
lol oh my God
Re: Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) by omaigala(m): 8:29am On Jun 17, 2019
grin This angry and toxic lady. Not much difference between this girl and tonto.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) by mosho2good: 8:30am On Jun 17, 2019
*In Africa, immediately you fix bulbs for your neighbors.*

BOOM! they will start telling everyone that you are an electrician and you can fix Transformer.
����������
��‍⚕

13 Likes

Re: Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2019
Happy birthday to me and my twin sister!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) by Saltoflife: 8:30am On Jun 17, 2019
Me too... gold blinkers association

I am teaching digital marketing for those interested on whatsap. ..it may take weeks o. But if you're ready hop in or slide in my whatsap. Now
Re: Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) by technuel: 8:30am On Jun 17, 2019
Beautiful girl

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) by Michaelkings: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2019
Why is it that when you chat with a bae it takes time for her to answer,if she manage to answer then she ignores you till further notice

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2019
Bad belle people no go allow this girl rest

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) by Arijude(m): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2019
her problem is that she can't smile

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) by Lifehack: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2019
Nice one
Re: Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2019
You did rather blinq in gold than have a husband.. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) by Switruth: 8:38am On Jun 17, 2019
Una juat dey suffer unaself in the name of fashion.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:40am On Jun 17, 2019
Too much skin show...

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) by Foodforthought: 8:44am On Jun 17, 2019
Michaelkings:
Why is it that when you chat with a bae it takes time for her to answer,if she manage to answer then she ignores you till further notice
To give you something to think about. They like to keep you wondering. They always want to be valued. Such weird way of thinking.
What I did recently was as soon as she started playing absent on the chat, I gave her space...acting busy as well. When she saw that my chat ups had stopped significantly, she stepped hers up. Weird people!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) by lapo190: 8:48am On Jun 17, 2019
Una men see as she does they shine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident / Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Teenager In New Photo / President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.