Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

Top 25 Most In-demand Job Skills Right Now, Per Linkedin Report. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top 25 Most In-demand Job Skills Right Now, Per Linkedin Report. (2472 Views)

Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking / Companies Are Using Linkedin To Search For The Right Candidates / Linkedin Is Really Adding Nothing To My Career. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 25 Most In-demand Job Skills Right Now, Per Linkedin Report. by Bobbyfine: 12:27am On Jun 17, 2019
About 94% of recruiters actively use LinkedIn to vet for the right candidates.

Professionals and job seekers use LinkedIn when looking for new job opportunities to showcase a career and stand out to recruiters.

Does your profile have what it takes to stand out from a pool of applicants?

LinkedIn recently released a report revealing the top 25 in-demand business skills right now.

If you have one or more of the skills listed below, highlight them on your LinkedIn profile. Below you’ll discover 25 skills, plus the key jobs that use those skills and the national average salary of a U.S. professional in that industry according to Glassdoor.

Cloud and Distributed Computing Skills

[b]Read more[/b]http://loancash365.com/2019/06/16/top-25-most-in-demand-job-skills-right-now-per-linkedin-report/
Re: Top 25 Most In-demand Job Skills Right Now, Per Linkedin Report. by lonelydora: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2019
LinkedIn gives people high hopes as if you will just get a job at the same of a finger.

The only person I like on LinkedIn is Bridgette Hyacinth

2 Likes

Re: Top 25 Most In-demand Job Skills Right Now, Per Linkedin Report. by czarina(f): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2019
lonelydora:
LinkedIn gives people high hopes as if you will just get a job at the same of a finger.

The only person I like on LinkedIn is Bridgette Hyacinth
Haha, you know Bridgette? grin

She and her stories cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Top 25 Most In-demand Job Skills Right Now, Per Linkedin Report. by xyz123456: 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
I got my present job through linkedin. Its really a powerful platform

1 Like

Re: Top 25 Most In-demand Job Skills Right Now, Per Linkedin Report. by united2020: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
Am on linkedin but i have not seen anything serious
Re: Top 25 Most In-demand Job Skills Right Now, Per Linkedin Report. by lonelydora: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
czarina:
Haha, you know Bridgette? grin

She and her stories cheesy

Yes dear. Do you work with her?
Re: Top 25 Most In-demand Job Skills Right Now, Per Linkedin Report. by czarina(f): 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
lonelydora:

Yes dear. Do you work with her?
No, I follow her on one of my LinkedIn profiles.

Interesting woman smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 25 Most In-demand Job Skills Right Now, Per Linkedin Report. by phemsie(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
czarina:
No, I follow her on one of my LinkedIn profiles.

Interesting woman smiley

How many Linkedin profile you get.

Last time i checked, all u need is Just one
Re: Top 25 Most In-demand Job Skills Right Now, Per Linkedin Report. by czarina(f): 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
phemsie:

How many Linkedin profile you get.

Last time i checked, all u need is Just one
It's more than one and no law says you need only one.
Re: Top 25 Most In-demand Job Skills Right Now, Per Linkedin Report. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
czarina:
It's more than one and no law says you need only one.

In LinkedIn head office, they would be seeing hundreds of millions of accounts not knowing that some people have more than 10 accounts.

Funny.

Meanwhile

Get an android app for your business, website, organization, church, union at an affordable price
Re: Top 25 Most In-demand Job Skills Right Now, Per Linkedin Report. by czarina(f): 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
wamiikechukwu:

In LinkedIn head office, they would be seeing hundreds of millions of accounts not knowing that some people have more than 10 accounts.

Funny.

Meanwhile

Get an android app for your business, website, organization, church, union at an affordable price
Its everywhere... Even our own Nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed / Seven Up Bottling Company Aptitude Test Result? / Waec Recruiting!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.