Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Teddy-A And Bambam At The Premiere Of "The Bling Lagosians" (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy-A And Bambam At The Premiere Of "The Bling Lagosians" (Photos) (35497 Views)

Ahneeka Speaks On Masturbating, Teddy And Bambam Toilet Sex And More / #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office / BBNaija: Teddy A And BamBam Arrive Nigeria With Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teddy-A And Bambam At The Premiere Of "The Bling Lagosians" (Photos) by GistReport: 4:10am On Jun 17, 2019
GistMore.com

BBNaija lover, Teddy-A and Bambam at the premiere of #TheBlingLagosians.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-lover-teddy-a-and-bambam-at-the-premiere-of-theblinglagosians

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam At The Premiere Of "The Bling Lagosians" (Photos) by GistReport: 4:10am On Jun 17, 2019

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam At The Premiere Of "The Bling Lagosians" (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 4:18am On Jun 17, 2019
Nice

See Some of their Romantic Photos => HERE
Re: Teddy-A And Bambam At The Premiere Of "The Bling Lagosians" (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:40am On Jun 17, 2019
Lovely..they look good together..

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam At The Premiere Of "The Bling Lagosians" (Photos) by aolawale025: 6:03am On Jun 17, 2019
Make Teddy A marry the gal

2 Likes

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam At The Premiere Of "The Bling Lagosians" (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 17, 2019
For every playboy, there is a decent church girl to reset his brain

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam At The Premiere Of "The Bling Lagosians" (Photos) by partnerbizz5(f): 7:18am On Jun 17, 2019
No be dollar i dey see so?

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam At The Premiere Of "The Bling Lagosians" (Photos) by vizkiz: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2019
Badman Teddy!

Mehn, BamBam is getting fatter oh

22 Likes

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam At The Premiere Of "The Bling Lagosians" (Photos) by Saltoflife: 8:34am On Jun 17, 2019
Nice. Una Relegation coming soon
I am teaching digital marketing for those interested on whatsap. ..it may take weeks o. But if you're ready hop in or slide in my whatsap. Now

5 Likes

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam At The Premiere Of "The Bling Lagosians" (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 8:34am On Jun 17, 2019
Congrats Bambam on your 9 months journey. Pregnancy looks good on u, my sweet friend

11 Likes

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam At The Premiere Of "The Bling Lagosians" (Photos) by mosho2good: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2019
While everyone is praying for blessing on their job.. Pls I wonder what kind of prayer should CASKET SELLER pray?? ����
Re: Teddy-A And Bambam At The Premiere Of "The Bling Lagosians" (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:36am On Jun 17, 2019
I feel the dreads looked better on him.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam At The Premiere Of "The Bling Lagosians" (Photos) by blackaxe78: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2019
Whoever dressed-up Teddy A should be buried alive and the grave burnt afterwards.

Haba! Even Sango priests dress better than this.

49 Likes

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam At The Premiere Of "The Bling Lagosians" (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2019
Who between the two is Teddy and who is the bambam. I ask because both names sounds male

I can now recognise nina, she is fair in complexion

She is always in the media

GistReport:
GistMore.com

BBNaija lover, Teddy-A and Bambam at the premiere of #TheBlingLagosians.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-lover-teddy-a-and-bambam-at-the-premiere-of-theblinglagosians

2 Likes

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam At The Premiere Of "The Bling Lagosians" (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Congrats Bambam on your 9 months journey. Pregnancy looks good on u, my sweet friend

Why...because she added a bit of extra weight? Doesn't mean she's pregnant. Some of us are like that... fluctuating weight.

6 Likes

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam At The Premiere Of "The Bling Lagosians" (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2019
Fine boy

Ugly suit

SMH! Dressing Sense complete ZERO

11 Likes

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam At The Premiere Of "The Bling Lagosians" (Photos) by Lifehack: 8:38am On Jun 17, 2019
Nice suit

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam At The Premiere Of "The Bling Lagosians" (Photos) by amilak: 8:38am On Jun 17, 2019
X
Re: Teddy-A And Bambam At The Premiere Of "The Bling Lagosians" (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 8:39am On Jun 17, 2019
aolawale025:
Make Teddy A marry the gal

Wey teddyA see money to take marry her

3 Likes

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam At The Premiere Of "The Bling Lagosians" (Photos) by Champneys: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2019
BamBam the toilet cu...m guzzler holding on to her di...ck firmly. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam At The Premiere Of "The Bling Lagosians" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 17, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
I feel the dreads looked better on him.

Same thing oh, he now looks like a tout

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam At The Premiere Of "The Bling Lagosians" (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:44am On Jun 17, 2019
Love is the greatest !
Keep going strong

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother / Anto Lecky Slays In Bikini Body Photo / Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.