Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward (35489 Views)

Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me / Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) / Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by kokonigeria: 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
Mary Njoku isn’t done talking and defending her husband after Nigerians dragged him for a tweet he made yesterday. The actress had claimed that her husband pays his staff well contrary to the news shared on social media.

The actress has now taken to social media to dare people who said her husband’s staff are underpaid to come forward with their claims and get rewarded for it. The TV star shared that anyone who could show that their staff earned N30k or even N90k irrespective of their educational qualification should come forward with proof and if they are right they get the sum of N1 million, as well as a public apology.

I want to apologize for speaking about meritocracy.
For speaking up for smart people who work hard but underpaid cos they couldn't afford to further their education.
I apologize.
I run ROK. And we value our employees irrespective of their educational qualification.
So come forward with proof if you know any current ROK staff who earns 30k 70k or even 90k. Graduate or illiterate.
And get 1m naira.
Come forward PUBLICLY Pls.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL_qNkXAO4H/?igshid=1wckdso2dzldt

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by Freestainworld(m): 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
See level's, God if you fit pick useless Buhari call, na my own you no go pick?

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by Onyi22(f): 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
grin grin
Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by InfernoNig: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
She's putting her money where her mouth is or the reverse is the case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by sammycarz(m): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
how much be the worth of irotv sef

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by dat9jaguy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
Freestainworld:
See level's, God if you fit pick useless Buhari call, na my own you no go pick?

See this one wan blackmail God, your missed call never start

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by HolySpiritFire(f): 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hmm, the Njoku's family! The earlier you stop talking over this matter, the better for you. The more you talk in the bid to justify yourselves, the more you expose yourselves to danger, making yourselves easy target for kidnappers! Hmm!

GOD PLEASE I AM SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND FORGET.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by We4all: 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
We don't know any, but know some who can't speak out cos they don't wanna lose their jobs. You can spur all manner of lies just to defend yourselves, but that doesn't translate to facts.

So Mrs Njoku, keep your 1M to yourself and use it to compensate your staff who are grossly underpaid.

38 Likes

Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by Taywon: 2:14am On Mar 05, 2021
Change begins with us... Latter we go dey abuse govt...
Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by femi4: 7:40am On Mar 05, 2021
Liar! Do you pay them as at when due
Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by Binomotech(m): 10:59am On Mar 05, 2021
Oya marlians come forward the rest...
Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by Queenlovely(f): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2021
Entitlement mentality is what is destroying Nigerians.

Job is just a temporary fix to your problem. You must find a way to make yourself valuable to millions of people.

The idiots just want this man's business to fall, do you know what it takes to build a thriving business in Nigeria,

Entrepreneurship is not easy. I see many would be Entrepreneurs, One day I go.......

We value Entrepreneurs in theory not practical.

Come up with an idea and see it to the end, execute it. then you would appreciate these risk takers.

ShopRite is Leaving the country, if it were easy they would stay

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by bigdammyj: 11:00am On Mar 05, 2021
Noted
Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by Auntyada89(f): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2021
Hmmmm..

Social Media Life.
The more you look, the less you see...

2 Likes

Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by Raxxye(m): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2021
y
Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by Enudapan: 11:03am On Mar 05, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Poor Nigerians always displaying there default hatred for the reach

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by SouthSouth1914: 11:03am On Mar 05, 2021
It ain’t bragging if you can back it up- Muhammed Ali

1 Like

Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by Muhylonaire007: 11:04am On Mar 05, 2021
Next please
Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by IYANGBALI: 11:04am On Mar 05, 2021
Omo see the Peter and Paul on her chest. mummyfour come and see chomtin o, correct bweasts tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by ipobarethieves: 11:04am On Mar 05, 2021
sad Nah like dis dem dey invite kidnappers/Awon Omo alohun ki olohun kigbe(My oduduwa pipu,hope i correct sad?,.Abeg, make Una nor translate am to iPOB HOODLUMS cool cool lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by thoollz: 11:04am On Mar 05, 2021
Nigerians and the way they brag, we're talking about what your husband said about 4.5m tuition fee not being too much!!! Okay let's assume you're paying your staff 100k and above, does that mean they can afford a 4m+ fee for their kids? If we want to brag let's make use of our heads. Is 4.5m an amount that everyone in Nigeria can afford?

When they started IROKOTV, were they paying their staff a 100k and above? You start somewhere and if can u afford the luxury, don't generalise and believe everyone should because life is like a ladder. Don't let people do illegal stuff because of your utterances.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 05, 2021
Boss Lady!

Women taking over.
Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by RRodwave(m): 11:05am On Mar 05, 2021
Here i come grin
Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by Eriokanmi: 11:06am On Mar 05, 2021
Liar. Only an empty drum makes the loudest noise. When I read what her husband posted on social media, I was like...is this guy ok? Contrary to what this lady is saying, there was a day I visited the ikeja shopping mall and one of the iroko tv ladies approached me. I told her politely ...I don't have time to watch movies and she insisted on having my number but declined and I asked her, I really like your passion though. You must be well paid to be this aggressive and she said nooo. The salary is poor but we get commission on people we register to use the irokotv app. I wonder what they wanted to gain from all these fake lifestyle. I dare anyone Google how much Day Waterman College charges per annum. Humility pays.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by erico2k2(m): 11:06am On Mar 05, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
Hmm, the Njoku's family! The earlier you stop talking over this matter, the better for you. The more you talk in the bid to justify yourselves, the more you expose yourselves to danger, making yourselves easy target to kidnappers! Hmm!
ahah Realy, there are some people these so-called kidnapers won't just seer!

Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by khalids: 11:07am On Mar 05, 2021
And there they go again showing so much arrogance and pride......

We know you worked hard to get to where you are and we are happy you are ripping the reward...but keep all that pride yourself, its absolutely distateful

5 Likes

Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by KingAzari: 11:07am On Mar 05, 2021
mumu
Re: Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward by erico2k2(m): 11:07am On Mar 05, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
Hmm, the Njoku's family! The earlier you stop talking over this matter, the better for you. The more you talk in the bid to justify yourselves, the more you expose yourselves to danger, making yourselves easy target to kidnappers! Hmm!

ahah Realy, there are some people these so-called kidnapers won't just seer!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Shades Don Jazzy In New Tweet. Fans React / Anto Lecky Slays In Bikini Body Photo / Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.