Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Emeka Enyiocha Slams Trolls Advising Him On Type Of Phone To Use - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Enyiocha Slams Trolls Advising Him On Type Of Phone To Use (751 Views)

'low Budget Omotola' - Dotman Blast Nkechi Blessing For Advising Him / Don Jazzy Scolds Woman For Advising Him To Go And Marry / "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Enyiocha Slams Trolls Advising Him On Type Of Phone To Use by ebusnwaoma: 5:18am On Jun 17, 2019
Emeka Enyiocha who is quite okay in his space, has slammed trolls advising him on the type of phone to use because he is a 'celebrity'. 

According to the veteran actor, he does whatever he wants to do and not to please those he described as 'special advisers'. Emeka Enyiocha who slammed trolls advising him on the type of phone to use, told his 'real' followers to always be themselves and never allow low lives bring them down to their level. 

He wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/17/emeka-enyiocha-slams-trolls-advising-him-on-type-of-phone-to-use/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Emeka Enyiocha Slams Trolls Advising Him On Type Of Phone To Use by cooldipo(m): 5:22am On Jun 17, 2019
grin

cheesy
Word!
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Slams Trolls Advising Him On Type Of Phone To Use by Rednaxelot: 5:44am On Jun 17, 2019
What is he feeling like self!

Must he respond!
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Slams Trolls Advising Him On Type Of Phone To Use by afroniger: 5:48am On Jun 17, 2019
Rednaxelot:
What is he feeling like self!

Must he respond!

Well, I think he was right to respond to that troll in this instance. Celebs are human too, and some trolls need to be replied immediately so they can receive sense.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Slams Trolls Advising Him On Type Of Phone To Use by Rednaxelot: 5:52am On Jun 17, 2019
afroniger:

Well, I think he was right to respond to that troll in this instance. Celebs are human too, and some trolls need to be replied immediately so they can receive sense.
surely.

They are celebs and celebs are human. I believe they should learn how to let some things go without responding to them.

What if it was a physical confrontation, would he have responded?
A ripe orange will always attract stones
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Slams Trolls Advising Him On Type Of Phone To Use by harkandey(m): 5:55am On Jun 17, 2019
grin grin someone can not advise in peace again
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Slams Trolls Advising Him On Type Of Phone To Use by Born2Breed(f): 5:56am On Jun 17, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
Emeka Enyiocha who is quite okay in his space, has slammed trolls advising him on the type of phone to use because he is a 'celebrity'. 

According to the veteran actor, he does whatever he wants to do and not to please those he described as 'special advisers'. Emeka Enyiocha who slammed trolls advising him on the type of phone to use, told his 'real' followers to always be themselves and never allow low lives bring them down to their level. 

He wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/17/emeka-enyiocha-slams-trolls-advising-him-on-type-of-phone-to-use/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Epic clapback

Re: Emeka Enyiocha Slams Trolls Advising Him On Type Of Phone To Use by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 17, 2019
Rednaxelot:
surely.

They are celebs and celebs are human. I believe they should learn how to let some things go without responding to them.

What if it was a physical confrontation, would he have responded?
A ripe orange will always attract stones

I know ur type, if I drag u here now, u won't take it lightly.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Slams Trolls Advising Him On Type Of Phone To Use by Rednaxelot: 6:41am On Jun 17, 2019
olaBC007:

I know ur type, if I drag u here now, u won't take it lightly.
am I a celeb?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Enyiocha Slams Trolls Advising Him On Type Of Phone To Use by hisgrace090: 6:46am On Jun 17, 2019
Big phones are for those who can't stay without learning new thing or the serious business guys not for those who only make calls with phone.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Slams Trolls Advising Him On Type Of Phone To Use by mistidee: 6:53am On Jun 17, 2019
He should have just ignored the guy rather than writing such an epistle
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Slams Trolls Advising Him On Type Of Phone To Use by JudasNaCarrot: 6:56am On Jun 17, 2019
Nigeria mentality.....Big phone empty pocket.

Chief adviser....Show off with nothing to show for investment and future.

Idiats everywhere you go like MTN.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Slams Trolls Advising Him On Type Of Phone To Use by partnerbizz5(f): 7:04am On Jun 17, 2019
Please is there any money paid to people following celebs?

Why are people especially females always following celebs? To stay woke? To belong?

Now he has called them brainless and I agree with him.

If all Nigerian musicians come to my street in 042 , I wouldnt even peep through my palacial small room shocked

At any rate, his responses were inapt, infelicitous and uncalled for. I am disappointed.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Slams Trolls Advising Him On Type Of Phone To Use by Adedaniel211(m): 7:21am On Jun 17, 2019
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

We Have A New HeavyWeight Champion, Small Doctor Shows Off His Boxing Skills / After Welcoming A Child With His Fiancee, OAP Maria Okan, Pregnant For Olamide / Naira Marley Newest Single “soapy” Tops Chart On Apple Music “top 100 Nigeria”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.