Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Don Jazzy Scolds Woman For Advising Him To Go And Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Scolds Woman For Advising Him To Go And Marry (2242 Views)

Emeka Enyiocha Slams Trolls Advising Him On Type Of Phone To Use / Nigerians Blast Afia Schwarzenegger For Advising Them Against Voting For Buhari / Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Scolds Woman For Advising Him To Go And Marry by Bidemiblog(f): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
Don Jazzy scolds woman who advise him to go and marry

Mavin's boss, Don Jazzy seems to have had enough of the role to which women are assumed to play in the house.

This time around, Don Baba took his time to point out a lady's mistake and advise her never to reduce her fellow women to low level.

This happen after the said lady took to his comment section to advise him to go and marry.

See their exchange below

Read more via the link below � � �

https://bidemiblog.com/2019/12/ent-news/don-jazzy-scolds-woman-for-saying-this-about-his-marital-status/

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Scolds Woman For Advising Him To Go And Marry by Ebubeslym(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
What a very educative and Sound rebuttal from the DON himself.

Immediately i opened this thread and saw the response, i graduated with a first class and got instant employment.

God bless u OP.
Re: Don Jazzy Scolds Woman For Advising Him To Go And Marry by Davash222(m): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
That’s not ‘Scold’. The Don was only lecturing the efulefuos woman that wives are way higher than ironing clothes.

Nice one Jazzy. Come and marry my girlfriend, you deserve her more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Scolds Woman For Advising Him To Go And Marry by RentedReality(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Banter

What if that's how he likes his shirts? Unironed

#Mindyabiznessin2020
Re: Don Jazzy Scolds Woman For Advising Him To Go And Marry by yenereal(m): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
Someone once suggested that 'Minding One's Business' should be studied as a course in itself.
Re: Don Jazzy Scolds Woman For Advising Him To Go And Marry by beresponsible(m): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Jazzy you didn't get it. She wan come over iron your cloth. Use brain

Re: Don Jazzy Scolds Woman For Advising Him To Go And Marry by WavyJohn: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Guys Please..

A single vote for Kimxie..
Upcoming Category..

rhapsodiaffos.com/2019/11/vote-in-fuwmea2019.html

Also help Esther Agri and Mayor.

Drop Screenshot of vote. N500 Airtime of any Network for the 10th & 15th person to quote with their sreenshot cuz its the Season of Love.
Re: Don Jazzy Scolds Woman For Advising Him To Go And Marry by donstan18: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
Common sense, this old man no just get.

Uyandam's statement doesn't necessarily mean that for a wife to make sure her husband's cloths are ironed, she must be the one to iron it.

There's this advantage you get when you dress with a woman(Mother, sister, wife) around you.
Re: Don Jazzy Scolds Woman For Advising Him To Go And Marry by Jasen1(m): 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
Davash222:
That’s not ‘Scold’. The Don was only lecturing the efulefuos woman that wives are way higher than ironing clothes.

Nice one Jazzy. Come and marry my girlfriend, you deserve her more.

I'm don jazzy PA where's your GF let me do proper checkup on her grin

But I think what the lady means is a wife will make sure the cloth her husband will wear is will ironed not actually by her maybe the laundry man
Re: Don Jazzy Scolds Woman For Advising Him To Go And Marry by Geminita1(f): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
Her comment means women take note of everything no matter how insignificant they are to men. That's how our minds work, so it won't be a bad idea to get a wife.
Re: Don Jazzy Scolds Woman For Advising Him To Go And Marry by Depressed101: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
donstan18:
Common sense, this old man no just get.

Uyandam's statement doesn't necessarily mean that for a wife to make sure her husband's cloths are ironed, she must be the one to iron it.

There's this advantage you get when you dress with a woman(Mother, sister, wife) around you.
don't mind that don who is obviously impotent
Re: Don Jazzy Scolds Woman For Advising Him To Go And Marry by LesbianBoy(m): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
Don Jazzy is an idiot for this response. It's so sad that most guys now think telling women what they want to hear would impress them and make them 'modern'.

I won't be surprised if tomorrow now wife serving her husband food would be an insult on women
Re: Don Jazzy Scolds Woman For Advising Him To Go And Marry by Onyi22(f): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
There is more to marriage than ironing of cloths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Scolds Woman For Advising Him To Go And Marry by WildChild00(m): 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
Geminita1:
Her comment means women take note of everything no matter how insignificant they are to men. That's how our minds work, so it won't be a bad idea to get a wife.

Is that so?
I sent u a pm..
Re: Don Jazzy Scolds Woman For Advising Him To Go And Marry by Geminita1(f): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
WildChild00:

Is that so? I sent u a pm..
With which monicker?
Re: Don Jazzy Scolds Woman For Advising Him To Go And Marry by victorian(f): 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
People sef

Can't they mind their buisness for once?

He has parents and family members who reminds him everyday. Moreover he's not a kid, he knows what he wants. They should just face their front!

Na WA o.

Just like a lady , a total stranger from God knows where ,asking me through my mentions when will my bf pay my dowry?

As if shes my Family's dowry collector.

Who give am work. In asking of dowries I dont even know.

One cannot date in peace again. Smmhhhh
Re: Don Jazzy Scolds Woman For Advising Him To Go And Marry by WildChild00(m): 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
Geminita1:
With which monicker?

With this of course....
Re: Don Jazzy Scolds Woman For Advising Him To Go And Marry by Geminita1(f): 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
WildChild00:

With this of course....
You just sent it now, ok ive seen it. Thanks for sending me a pm.
Re: Don Jazzy Scolds Woman For Advising Him To Go And Marry by WildChild00(m): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
Geminita1:
You just sent it now, ok ive seen it. Thanks for sending me a pm.

Uwc
Re: Don Jazzy Scolds Woman For Advising Him To Go And Marry by Prymestrr(m): 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ebubeslym:
What a very educative and Sound rebuttal from the DON himself.

Immediately i opened this thread and saw the response, i graduated with a first class and got instant employment.

God bless u OP.
Please just shut up undecided undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Scolds Woman For Advising Him To Go And Marry by Ebubeslym(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
Prymestrr:
Please just shut up undecided undecided
Geddi phuk outta ma mention m u m u
Re: Don Jazzy Scolds Woman For Advising Him To Go And Marry by Tookool(m): 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
But Don Jazzy should just marry, he has the money to take good care of a family

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade / Bbnaija: Before I Came Here, I Hanged Out With Biggie And Ebuka" - Kiddwaya / Kim Kholiwe: Meet South Africas Hottest Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.