Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Witnesses: INEC Cancelled Akpabio’s Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Witnesses: INEC Cancelled Akpabio’s Results (1561 Views)

African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers / Atiku Lines Up 400 Witnesses, Asks Tribunal To Sack Buhari, Declare Him Winner / Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witnesses: INEC Cancelled Akpabio’s Results by newsbook: 6:28am On Jun 17, 2019
Witnesses have told the election petition tribunal in Akwa Ibom State that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) cancelled collated results compiled from their units and wards.

They also alleged that INEC produced voters’ register which were not used on election day.

Seven witnesses who testified on Senator Godswill Akpabio’s petition, told the three-man panel, that they were amazed to hear that collated results obtained from their units and wards were cancelled after they were announced at the polling units and wards.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/witnesses-inec-cancelled-akpabios-results

2 Likes

Re: Witnesses: INEC Cancelled Akpabio’s Results by aolawale025: 6:30am On Jun 17, 2019
Akpabio should give it up. He was governor, senator. May be minister. What does he want again
Re: Witnesses: INEC Cancelled Akpabio’s Results by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 17, 2019
Hnmmm, akpabio....

They added that the petitioner, Akpabio, won convincingly in all the units and wards that results were collated and announced.

The Ward Agent in Okon Ward 8, Essien Udim council, said he was shocked to hear that the results which he signed at the collation centre were cancelled by INEC in Uyo. He insisted he only heard about the cancellation in the court.

1 Like

Re: Witnesses: INEC Cancelled Akpabio’s Results by psucc(m): 6:37am On Jun 17, 2019
aolawale025:
Akpabio should give it up. He was governor, senator. May be minister. What does he want again
Akpabio started as a Commissioner. In all PDP's 20years, Akpabio has been in power for over 18+years

He did not fail the election but was rejected by the people. It was a payback from those 8 LGAs of the 10 in the Senetorial District he neglected during his 8 years as Gov

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Witnesses: INEC Cancelled Akpabio’s Results by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 17, 2019
aolawale025:
So he should just give up? Pls click that link and read d full news

1 Like

Re: Witnesses: INEC Cancelled Akpabio’s Results by ITbomb(m): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2019
For an election to commence there has to be full accreditation, all Akpabio witnesses have failed to prove that there was accreditation before the elections and that's where PDP is hitting them hard
They are all focused on the statement that results were collated and canceled by INEC
Re: Witnesses: INEC Cancelled Akpabio’s Results by Modphase: 7:33am On Jun 17, 2019
Thank Gos Akpabio will surely reclaim his mandate for the APC. The era of foolish PDP politicians writing result from their bedroom is over.

1 Like

Re: Witnesses: INEC Cancelled Akpabio’s Results by senatordave1(m): 8:34am On Jun 17, 2019
yemaldo:
Hnmmm, akpabio....

They added that the petitioner, Akpabio, won convincingly in all the units and wards that results were collated and announced.

The Ward Agent in Okon Ward 8, Essien Udim council, said he was shocked to hear that the results which he signed at the collation centre were cancelled by INEC in Uyo. He insisted he only heard about the cancellation in the court.
If this is true,then the election will likely be canceled.once results are declared at polling units and it escapes vetting from collation center,nobody has the right to cancel it.akpabio is winning
Re: Witnesses: INEC Cancelled Akpabio’s Results by senatordave1(m): 8:36am On Jun 17, 2019
ITbomb:
For an election to commence there has to be full accreditation, all Akpabio witnesses have failed to prove that there was accreditation before the elections and that's where PDP is hitting them hard
They are all focused on the statement that results were collated and canceled by INEC
Was there manual accreditation or not? As far as results were concluded and in accordance with the electoral act,it stands
Re: Witnesses: INEC Cancelled Akpabio’s Results by senatordave1(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2019
psucc:
Akpabio started as a Commissioner. In all PDP's 20years, Akpabio has been in power for over 18+years

He did not fail the election but was rejected by the people. It was a payback from those 8 LGAs of the 10 in the Senetorial District he neglected during his 8 years as Gov
Keep quiet,akpabio over concentrated his projects in ikot ekpene and uyo zone.it is only in eket that he did nothing
Re: Witnesses: INEC Cancelled Akpabio’s Results by psucc(m): 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
senatordave1:

Keep quiet,akpabio over concentrated his projects in ikot ekpene and uyo zone.it is only in eket that he did nothing
I think sometimes it pays to pretend to be matured when truly you are not.

That Akpabio worked in Ikot Ekpene dies not cover the whole senatorial district. We have 10 LGAs here and he only worked in 2 viz Ikot Ekpene and his home LGA, Essien Udim.

Please never tell me keep quiet again. I have celebrated many Father's days. If yöu have anything say it and stop the insult
Re: Witnesses: INEC Cancelled Akpabio’s Results by senatordave1(m): 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
psucc:
I think sometimes it pays to pretend to be matured when truly you are not.

That Akpabio worked in Ikot Ekpene dies not cover the whole senatorial district. We have 10 LGAs here and he only worked in 2 viz Ikot Ekpene and his home LGA, Essien Udim.

Please never tell me keep quiet again. I have celebrated many Father's days. If yöu have anything say it and stop the insult
When i mentioned ikot ekpene zone,i meant the entire 10 lgas not just ik
Re: Witnesses: INEC Cancelled Akpabio’s Results by psucc(m): 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
senatordave1:

When i mentioned ikot ekpene zone,i meant the entire 10 lgas not just ik
Then it means yöu inference is wrong. If yöu may want to have a first hand information and not depend on media propaganda, yöu can just visit at least 5 of the LGAs to see things for yourself.

I am from Ini
Re: Witnesses: INEC Cancelled Akpabio’s Results by ubongokon(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
the real story is akpabio is returning to the red Chambers. and Nsima ekere will take chase UDOM out of Hill top Mansion.
Re: Witnesses: INEC Cancelled Akpabio’s Results by ubongokon(m): 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
psucc:

talking rubbish
Re: Witnesses: INEC Cancelled Akpabio’s Results by psucc(m): 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
ubongokon:
talking rubbish
Which one is the rubbish?

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man Must Go For 2023 Presidency Despite IPOB Attack - Ohanaeze / Primate Ayodele Predicts What Will Happen To Buhari, Osinbajo, P.villa / ENDSARS: Rev Father Mbaka Finally Speaks Out. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.