Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London (22190 Views)

Best 5G Smartphones For 2021 / Huawei Got The Best 5G Core Network Technology Award At 5G World Summit / Phones with 5G Network in Nigeria | Best 5G Phones in 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by Itzmikel314: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2019
Huawei abeg move on joor no mind that Trump ���

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by oxygen247(m): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2019
Oshe Nairaland . The way Huawei news is hitting the front page now shows that Chinese are not smiling with propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by iHart(m): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2019
Game don set. Na US go beg them

1 Like

Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by Mcee1240: 10:51am On Jun 17, 2019
Way to go huawei you remain my no.1 smartphone.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by dljbd1(m): 10:51am On Jun 17, 2019
henryobinna:
so a mere award means China has won the war...?

the way people ignorantly talk trash on this forum is surprising ans goes a long way to tell you the about the level of our education and educational institutions
lolz...see vex grin

1 Like

Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by martineverest(m): 10:51am On Jun 17, 2019
henryobinna:

the way people ignorantly talk trash on this forum is surprising ans goes a long way to tell you the about the level of our education and educational institutions
stop replying Dumbos on nairaland... otherwise u are wasting your time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by tiwiex(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2019
NORSIYK:
Even though I love Huawei's products but truth be told the won't survive this US onslaught.

They have been on the news since this last week, but those are mere consolation

They have won it. US has no alternative to offer. They have 46 contracts already. US has none. They are scaring OEMs from working with US service providers.

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by RexTramadol1: 10:54am On Jun 17, 2019
henryobinna:

Oshey Nobel laureate!

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by Jaytecq(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2019
good one for dem
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by iHart(m): 10:56am On Jun 17, 2019
henryobinna:

read that article again and see how many contracts they have secured, the position of China and Huawei in 5G technology. These people have gotten to a level that if you don't identify and subscribe to them, you will be left behind.

5 Likes

Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by gafaardy(m): 10:56am On Jun 17, 2019
waoh! what a blessing in disguise!
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by NORSIYK(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2019
Jaynom:

Shey USA is the only country in the world?
You'll tell me how North Korea was able to survive for Decades with help from only but a few countries

People in war thorn Somalia are living a better life compare to that of North Korea

Besides can you use a phone that doesnt support Google, Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Twitter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by Hienna(m): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2019
Blessing
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by Bbbwings: 10:58am On Jun 17, 2019
henryobinna:

Your country is a shithole and the headquarter of poverty.
China is competing with the big boys... where is your country. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by frugal(m): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2019
NORSIYK:
Even though I love Huawei's products but truth be told the won't survive this US onslaught.

They have been on the news since last week, but those are mere consolation
PR companies are smiling cheesy to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by Jaytecq(m): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2019
kittykollinxx:
Yam pepper scatter scatter for USA
Isu ata yan yan fun usa
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by GeneralPula: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2019
freemanbubble:
All these low budget asss chin chon Moda fuckkkers!

always trying to be smart with thier substandard Moda fuckkker
I don't understand how people manage to use the likes of Tecno, Huawei, infinix, itel and they will be proud they got phone not knowing they got dog shiitt

Waiting for the big boys to drop something for us
Big boys like Samsung, Nokia and apple

Me too bro. I’m always wondering what’s so special about those phones. I had to buy one Hot7 last month just to see how it goes on it. Lol, I couldn’t use more than Nairaland lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by tolexy007(m): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2019
mrvitalis:
The war is over!!! China won

Facebook ,instagram ,and the rest better be careful before we switch to china alternatives

u can deceive urself again and again
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by wajaja: 11:03am On Jun 17, 2019
freemanbubble:

I don't understand how people manage to use the likes of Tecno, Huawei, infinix, itel and they will be proud they got phone not knowing they got dog shiitt
These fuckkkers should a zip a nice cup of shut da fuckkkk up and allow the bigger boys talk

Waiting for the big boys to drop something for us

U dnt knwww ...u dnt knw waris going on...enfantually u will knw ...haaahaaaa

1 Like

Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by GeneralPula: 11:03am On Jun 17, 2019
bravesoul247:
Exactly what the US are afraid of. Kudos to Huawei

Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by NORSIYK(m): 11:04am On Jun 17, 2019
tiwiex:

They have won it. US has no alternative to offer. They have 46 contracts already. US has none. They are scaring OEMs from working with US service providers.

Those are initial gra gra and consolation, in actual sense they are loosing

1 Like

Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by freemanbubble: 11:05am On Jun 17, 2019
GeneralPula:

Me too bro. I’m always wondering what’s so special about those phones. I had to buy one Hot7 last month just to see how it goes on it. Lol, I couldn’t use more than Nairaland lipsrsealed

They are fuckkked up phone
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by traihit: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2019
You actually want a lot of people to quote you right? Huawei phones are not in the league of Tecno, Infinix and those bla bla bla... They're currently the no2 phone maker in the world and phones is just a subsidiary, they're more into making telecom equipments like modem, and so on.
So don't Americanize jargon.

freemanbubble:

They are fuckkked up phone

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by freemanbubble: 11:11am On Jun 17, 2019
traihit:
You actually want a lot of people to quote you right? Huawei phones are not in the league of Tecno, Infinix and those bla bla bla... They're currently the no2 phone maker in the world and phones is just a subsidiary, they're more into making telecom equipments like modem, and so on.

Huawei is dog shiitt

1 Like

Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by bbproperties: 11:23am On Jun 17, 2019
traihit:

Thanks so much for enlightening them bro.God bless!

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by Jaynom(m): 11:25am On Jun 17, 2019
NORSIYK:

People in war thorn Somalia are living a better life compare to that of North Korea

Besides can you use a phone that doesnt support Google, Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Twitter?
You need to carefully read the Terms of the ban. It is the PREINSTALLATION OF Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and messenger. It doesn't mean you can't download and use those apps after the ban, even on future Huawei devices produced after the ban. KEYWORD: PRE-INSTALLATION OF APPS . Good morning!

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by MagicPie: 11:25am On Jun 17, 2019
freemanbubble:

These fuckkkers should zip a nice cup of shut da fuckkkk up and allow the bigger boys talk

Waiting for the big boys to drop something dope for we nigggarzzz in da hood

Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by lloyds(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2019
freemanbubble:

These fuckkkers should zip a nice cup of shut da fuckkkk up and allow the bigger boys talk

Waiting for the big boys to drop something dope for we nigggarzzz in da hood

Huawei is bigger than Samsung in info tech infrastructure, and the largest Telecom apparatus company in the world for some years. .

Don't put them in that meagre category.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Identify Fake Samsung Chargers (photos) / Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja / Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.