Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London (22205 Views)

Best 5G Smartphones For 2021 / Huawei Got The Best 5G Core Network Technology Award At 5G World Summit / Phones with 5G Network in Nigeria | Best 5G Phones in 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by Mftivi: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
lilbest4:
have you been to North Korea, how did you know Somalians are living better? Oh I forgot, by reading articles by West on Google. Brainwashed negro
a really brainwashed negro!
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by freemanbubble: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
willyjacs:
This one na primary 3 pupil.
U don't even understand what u vomiting.

Fuckkk off
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by HabaHaba: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
freemanbubble:

Huawei operating system is 60 Percent faster than android is the fuckkking shittt you just heard and it has not been certified true

Bro, ever since I started using Huawei phones from my Pad to the current Y9 2019, I have NEVER LOOKED AT ANY OTHER PRODUCTS!!! I love Huawei MORE than any other kind of phones/products.

If you've never used something it's not right for you to criticise it. Period!!!
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by engrchykae(m): 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
sapientia:
The way some people keep making noise about this is funny.

Huawei and China will be glad for USA to lift the Ban but some of us thinks they have already won the war.

Best technology so far but not the only 5G.

Do yourself a favour and google 5G network

Some even said an operating system that have not passed many vulnerability tests like android and may not be open source will be better than android.

I gat mad love for Huawei and was planning to buy it as of last month, but this trade war, they cant win against USA.

ZTE comes to mind. (If you know, you know)
why is the US delaying the ban?
are they developing cold feet?
the US keep thinking they can bully everyone into submission.
but the chinese is their bane.
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by OdenKelechi(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
freemanbubble:
All these low budget asss chin chon Moda fuckkkers!

always trying to be smart with thier substandard Moda fuckkker
I don't understand how people manage to use the likes of Tecno, Huawei, infinix, itel and they will be proud they got phone not knowing they got dog shiitt
These fuckkkers should zip a nice cup of shut da fuckkkk up and allow the bigger boys talk

Waiting for the big boys to drop something dope for we nigggarzzz in da hood
Big boys like Samsung, Nokia and apple
You're just sick in the brain dawg..

You're totally devoid of sense
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by maasoap(m): 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
sapientia:

One reason phone makers ran to android is to rely on google for security updates so they can focus on phone manufacturing. Do you think other phone makers cannot design an OS?

Once the new OS is considered safe after maybe a year, am getting a huawei, for now, its a NO NO.

Well, you dont know, you think its only google that is breaking ties with Huawei?

So huawei will now design every single chips and parts of their phone?

I wish them the best if thats any consolation.

As if Huawei is the only companies they have ties with. Any phone brand that opts out of android is directly telling USA to hell with them, i wont want that for my company.

And, every single USA company MUST play Ball.

Come, its like you dont understand how America fights its own economic wars?

We will be very much around to see how they going to put Huawei out of business according to your belief.

engrchykae:
why is the US delaying the ban?
are they developing cold feet?
the US keep thinking they can bully everyone into submission.
but the chinese is their bane.

That's a question for you if you care enough to answer it. The reason was here on nairaland FP few days ago.
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by shogz89: 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
abbey621:
To those saying Huawei won the war, I suggest you educate yourself a bit more. Even their leaders are worried about revenue loss, imagine 30 Billion removed from Davido's account...lol.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/17/tech/huawei-ren-zhengfei/index.html
nobody said they were not going to loose some sails.. Have you checked the impact on other American companies.. The are already sueing Verizon on intellectual property theft over one billion dollars could be claimed, Qualcomm, arm etc have also had to reduce their sales projection due to the ban stock prices of American companies have plummet.. Or you haven't heard Google and other companies clamoring for the stop in ban.. They are all loosing.
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by shogz89: 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
tolexy007:

when china ban america social app y u no cry foul play?
they were not banned,, they couldn't cope with Chinese censorship laws
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by paradigmshift(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
NORSIYK:
Even though I love Huawei's products but truth be told the won't survive this US onslaught.

They have been on the news since last week, but those are mere consolation

Oga you don't love them.. they will survive..ass licker

1 Like

Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by paradigmshift(m): 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
sapientia:
The way some people keep making noise about this is funny.

Huawei and China will be glad for USA to lift the Ban but some of us thinks they have already won the war.

Best technology so far but not the only 5G.

Do yourself a favour and google 5G network

Some even said an operating system that have not passed many vulnerability tests like android and may not be open source will be better than android.

I gat mad love for Huawei and was planning to buy it as of last month, but this trade war, they cant win against USA.

ZTE comes to mind. (If you know, you know)

Stop fooling yourself.. get yourself a Huawei and enjoy life... ZTE, apple and Samsung no reach Huawei... Huawei all the way... Waiting for the OS.. Bleep US n their shitty fone

1 Like

Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by paradigmshift(m): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
henryobinna:
so a mere award means China has won the war...?

the way people ignorantly talk trash on this forum is surprising ans goes a long way to tell you the about the level of our education and educational institutions

E pain you... Shut up
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by willyjacs(m): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
freemanbubble:

Fuckkk off
ur dumbo comment already had ur chicken life bleeped off mumu
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by paradigmshift(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mcee1240:
Way to go huawei you remain my no.1 smartphone.

They are the best
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by paradigmshift(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
martineverest:
stop replying Dumbos on nairaland... otherwise u are wasting your time

You are a Dumbo fool
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by paradigmshift(m): 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
NORSIYK:

People in war thorn Somalia are living a better life compare to that of North Korea

Besides can you use a phone that doesnt support Google, Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Twitter?

Comparing Somalia to North Korea, you are a fool..
I can use a phone without those shitty apps. Aside whatsapp, i don't use those apps. China have better alternative. WeChat is more better than WhatsApp. The have their own search, twitter and all... Be riding on America dick, gerarahere... Huawei the best phone
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by paradigmshift(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
GeneralPula:

Me too bro. I’m always wondering what’s so special about those phones. I had to buy one Hot7 last month just to see how it goes on it. Lol, I couldn’t use more than Nairaland lipsrsealed

You are a fool... Don't mention Huawei when you mention techno or infinx.. have you used Huawei? Huawei is better than iPhone n Samsung our together... Mumu wan form online... Gerarahere
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by paradigmshift(m): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
tolexy007:

u can deceive urself again and again

You are the one decieving yourself
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by paradigmshift(m): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
freemanbubble:

They are fuckkked up phone

Bleep up brain
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by paradigmshift(m): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
freemanbubble:

Huawei is dog shiitt

Just like you are a cow shittt
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by paradigmshift(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
Dailynewser:

You need to learn oo, This clearly shows this lifeless country dey affect your reasoning, Huawei operating system is 60% faster than Android, The Kirin Chipser better than Apple A12 Bionic..

China Huawei phone is better than all phones

You Sabi...too many fools for this place.. Huawei is the king
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by paradigmshift(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
NORSIYK:

Believe me if Huawei launches their OS, Both Google, Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp and Twitter will out-rightly ban Huawei phones from using their apps

They should ban... China have their own apps
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by paradigmshift(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
freemanbubble:

Huawei operating system is 60 Percent faster than android is the fuckkking shittt you just heard and it has not been certified true

It's true
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by paradigmshift(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
dometome:
I bought three huawei phones and they all have restart loop. Samsung is the best for me

Where you buy am? Which model you buy? Huawei forever
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by UltimateDayg: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
iHart:
read that article again and see how many contracts they have secured, the position of China and Huawei in 5G technology. These people have gotten to a level that if you don't identify and subscribe to them, you will be left behind.

You might be right but I'll want to bring to your notice that Huawei ark OS might break new grounds! Who ever thought that Android Will later succeed? Remember that it was symbian OS and blackberry ad Java that dominates the market. The only problem is with the hardware like the ARM chipset and Qualcomm..... For sure Huawei will face hard time but it's likely they pull through.

This are my perceptions which may be wrong

1 Like

Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by abbey621(m): 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
shogz89:
nobody said they were not going to loose some sails.. Have you checked the impact on other American companies.. The are already sueing Verizon on intellectual property theft over one billion dollars could be claimed, Qualcomm, arm etc have also had to reduce their sales projection due to the ban stock prices of American companies have plummet.. Or you haven't heard Google and other companies clamoring for the stop in ban.. They are all loosing.

Yet none of the companies you mentioned will lose close to $30 billion. None of the companies you mentioned are facing restrictions on the global market. Losses by Apple(7 billion) and other American companies will be offset by tax breaks and global revenue while losses by Huawei could potentially bankrupt them, this is not my opinion, read the link provided and hear the words right from the horses mouth!
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by GeneralPula: 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
[s]
paradigmshift:

You are a fool... Don't mention Huawei when you mention techno or infinx.. have you used Huawei? Huawei is better than iPhone n Samsung our together... Mumu wan form online... Gerarahere
[/s]

You’re daft!
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by Bbbwings: 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
freemanbubble:

Huawei is dog shiitt
See person we him country no fit manufacture toothpicks dey talk cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by engrchykae(m): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
NORSIYK:

Believe me if Huawei launches their OS, Both Google, Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp and Twitter will out-rightly ban Huawei phones from using their apps
how reasonable do that sound.
ban the 2nd largest phone maker from using your apps then you will permit tecno and itel .
that is economic suicide
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by litaninja(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
Huawei has been one of the top phone OEMS in the last 2 years...your Sammy and apple crap are just overhyped, expensive pieces of easily shattered glass.

freemanbubble:
All these low budget asss chin chon Moda fuckkkers!

always trying to be smart with thier substandard Moda fuckkker
I don't understand how people manage to use the likes of Tecno, Huawei, infinix, itel and they will be proud they got phone not knowing they got dog shiitt
These fuckkkers should zip a nice cup of shut da fuckkkk up and allow the bigger boys talk

Waiting for the big boys to drop something dope for we nigggarzzz in da hood
Big boys like Samsung, Nokia and apple
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by shogz89: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
abbey621:

Yet none of the companies you mentioned will lose close to $30 billion. None of the companies you mentioned are facing restrictions on the global market. Losses by Apple(7 billion) and other American companies will be offset by tax breaks and global revenue while losses by Huawei could potentially bankrupt them, this is not my opinion, read the link provided and hear the words right from the horses mouth!
Huawei are not facing ban on the global market.. They are only facing ban in US and no other country nor even US allies.. Did you consider the losses in the share prices of all the companies involved and not just revenue.. Huawei project they will loose 30 billion over two years, brodcom alone will lose 2 billion this year (4 billion in 2 years) as a result of the ban, Verizon and some other company will have to pay Huawei for patent infringement, that runs into billions of dollars which is a potential income to Huawei. we haven't talked about how much Google, arm and every other company banning Huawei will loose over two years.. You are not even factoring the impact of American companies not just loosing a customer but the threat that this customer could become their competitor as a result of the ban. You said the companies will have tax break. So is America government not loosing revenue as a result of the tax break.. He just did the same to farmers over 16 billion because of the trade war with China. President Donald Trump announced a $16 billion aid package for farmers suffering from tariffs, the second farm bailout in less than a year. As the U.S.-China trade war continues so how many sectors will he give tax relief?

The phone division is not even Huawei's Forte. The telecommunication equipment is what gives Huawei the bulk of their revenue and even the united state can't do without it as at now..
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by engrchykae(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
Xclusivedaniel6:

The same people that wont allow your people grow you are seriously with them?
he is a foolish house nigger. a very useful i.diot
Re: Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London by litaninja(m): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
**laffs in MySpace**

livebyday:

I don't think those companies will beg anyone not to Switch. They are too big to fail

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja / Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle / My Whatsapp Keeps Tellin Me To Set My Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.