Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Coscharis Motors, BMW Announce 5-Year Complimentary Service In Nigeria - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Coscharis Motors, BMW Announce 5-Year Complimentary Service In Nigeria (13682 Views)

The New 2019 Ford Edge Unveiled In Nigeria By Coscharis Motors (PHOTOS) / Coscharis Motors Activates The Rolls-royce Black Badge In Nigeria (photos) / Cosmas Maduka Of Coscharis Motors: Failed In 3 Businesses, He Still Persists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coscharis Motors, BMW Announce 5-Year Complimentary Service In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 17, 2019
Nice
Re: Coscharis Motors, BMW Announce 5-Year Complimentary Service In Nigeria by daywatcher: 7:34am On Jun 17, 2019
lonelydora:
Igbo amaka

If it's not Mercedes, it can never be like Mercedes

I don't remember BMW ever wanting to become a Mercedes

2 Likes

Re: Coscharis Motors, BMW Announce 5-Year Complimentary Service In Nigeria by SEGLIZ: 7:34am On Jun 17, 2019
crazygod:

This will be the last time u will comment about not owing a car because the next time u comment, u will be a proud car owner.
Congratulations in advance.

Amen to this.
Re: Coscharis Motors, BMW Announce 5-Year Complimentary Service In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 17, 2019
Christophorus:
Dr. Cosmas Maduka in action. I began following his business track records quite recently and damnnnn, his business journey has made terrible challenges into jaw dropping successes.

He's a living legend.
A transcendent but silent one.

If these men were allowed to square up with Dangote without government interference, they will destroy Dangote in 1 yr. Dangote go run enter bush!

4 Likes

Re: Coscharis Motors, BMW Announce 5-Year Complimentary Service In Nigeria by OlujobaSamuel: 7:57am On Jun 17, 2019
johndoexxx:

If these men were allowed to square up with Dangote without government interference, they will destroy Dangote in 1 yr. Dangote go run enter bush!
Is he selling cement or Dangote dey sell motor?
Or you think they are competitors because they are both billionaires? Abeg, none of those wealthy dudes think this way, kindly strive hard and smart to join them someday.

3 Likes

Re: Coscharis Motors, BMW Announce 5-Year Complimentary Service In Nigeria by MadCow1: 8:18am On Jun 17, 2019
Read the fine print.. Parts not included..
Re: Coscharis Motors, BMW Announce 5-Year Complimentary Service In Nigeria by KingTom(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2019
omaigala:

Terrible changes? You need to understand the usage of terms and its application.
Chief na Challenges dem write o, you sef need to read before quoting grin

3 Likes

Re: Coscharis Motors, BMW Announce 5-Year Complimentary Service In Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 9:28am On Jun 17, 2019
/
So someone go count money count money then use am go buy a BMW. E be like say this thing about village people is real.

I have never met a renowned mechanic who has anything nice to say about Beemers.

/
Re: Coscharis Motors, BMW Announce 5-Year Complimentary Service In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 9:29am On Jun 17, 2019
Nice one! !!

The owner is actually my role model in the automotive industry in Nigeria; just that my focus is more on the average citizens of the country.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coscharis Motors, BMW Announce 5-Year Complimentary Service In Nigeria by Christophorus(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2019
omaigala:

Terrible changes? You need to understand the usage of terms and its application.

You didn't settle down to read a common sentence, yet you are hasty to correct a fault, non existent for that matter, that's pride bro.

There's a log of wood in your eye.
Re: Coscharis Motors, BMW Announce 5-Year Complimentary Service In Nigeria by Christophorus(m): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2019
johndoexxx:

Ahh swear!!!!!
Re: Coscharis Motors, BMW Announce 5-Year Complimentary Service In Nigeria by 2eggs1goal: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2019
Mutemenot:
This kind awoof na for those who no need am. Anyone who affords a new 2019 BMW won't see the servicing cost as an issue.
Just wat I was thinking..
Re: Coscharis Motors, BMW Announce 5-Year Complimentary Service In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2019
lonelydora:
Igbo amaka

If it's not Mercedes, it can never be like Mercedes

Because you’ve never own a bmw

BMW or nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coscharis Motors, BMW Announce 5-Year Complimentary Service In Nigeria by baslone: 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
Apeshy101:

I read through but didn't understand the value of this new partnership.

Maybe it's because I don't own a car yet

Modified: if you ever fall for these bet9ja guys, you need serious spanking.

To the scammer: may your life be "see below"
Go and hustle bro

I drove a vehicle to Coscharis some years ago and Was given a bill of N7M to fix a smoking car.

What this is basically saying is that if I were to bring the car back supposing it is a 2019 model

my bill would simply reduce to about N3M if they take off all the engine oil, air filter, plug and brake

fluid services they want to cover for you.
Re: Coscharis Motors, BMW Announce 5-Year Complimentary Service In Nigeria by Apeshy101(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
baslone:

I drove a vehicle to Coscharis some years ago and Was given a bill of N7M to fix a smoking car.

What this is basically saying is that if I were to bring the car back supposing it is a 2019 model

my bill would simply reduce to about N3M if they take off all the engine oil, air filter, plug and brake

fluid services they want to cover for you.

How much is tokunbo Toyota venza?
Re: Coscharis Motors, BMW Announce 5-Year Complimentary Service In Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
johndoexxx:

look at this silly comment undecided
Re: Coscharis Motors, BMW Announce 5-Year Complimentary Service In Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

Is he selling cement or Dangote dey sell motor?
Or you think they are competitors because they are both billionaires? Abeg, none of those wealthy dudes think this way, kindly strive hard and smart to join them someday.

Leave am make e dey talk rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coscharis Motors, BMW Announce 5-Year Complimentary Service In Nigeria by Alejobs: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
If you go in a hurry, coming back may be slow and painful
Re: Coscharis Motors, BMW Announce 5-Year Complimentary Service In Nigeria by baslone: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
Apeshy101:

How much is tokunbo Toyota venza?

Nah so oo.

But that’s my personal experience �

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Motors, BMW Announce 5-Year Complimentary Service In Nigeria by Alejobs: 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
Is it really difficult to be good?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shipping A Car To Nigeria - What Every Buyer Should Know. / These Are The 6 Most Powerful Engines By Cylinder Count / Tyre Speed Ratings And What You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.