Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture (33795 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer / Patoranking's Daughter, Wilmer In New Pictures / Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In New Adorable Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture by itegbemie: 11:20am On Jun 17, 2019
Satan66:
That baby is fresh embarassed
She already looks ripe.
think you have Paedophilia.. SMH.. check yahself before it's late.
Re: Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 17, 2019
Satan66:
That baby is fresh embarassed
She already looks ripe.

This is the type of baboon that will expect to be wished happy fathers day tomorrow. You are the likes that rape their daughters. Shame on you. Scum of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 17, 2019
Philpham:
All these men posing and claiming good father. Men can never be nurturing or responsible. They are only sperm donors and that is why all Nigerian men cheat and have bastard children everywhere that they cannot even take care of. Men are nothing but dead beats who do not deserve to be celebrated for any reason. The ones that manage to pay school fees for their children, end up raping their children and using them for rituals. Shame on all men.

Abeg no go buy sniper o. U fit dey craze but your family love you like that
Re: Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture by 528emmanuel: 11:30am On Jun 17, 2019
cool
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture by ultimateprof: 11:37am On Jun 17, 2019
Philpham:
All these men posing and claiming good father. Men can never be nurturing or responsible. They are only sperm donors and that is why all Nigerian men cheat and have bastard children everywhere that they cannot even take care of. Men are nothing but dead beats who do not deserve to be celebrated for any reason. The ones that manage to pay school fees for their children, end up raping their children and using them for rituals. Shame on all men.

Re: Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture by Kenterprise(f): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2019
Nice!
Re: Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture by aishmuhd(f): 11:42am On Jun 17, 2019
AprokoGirl:
@SOUNDAZA

Shared with caption..

Thank You God. #Wilmer

Source: https://soundaza.com/patoranking-and-daughter/

...where is your look-alike son...cute daughter too.
Re: Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture by Saltoflife: 11:46am On Jun 17, 2019
Ohh I never knew this guy don marry o.

I am teaching digital marketing for those interested on whatsap. ..it may take weeks o. But if you're ready hop in or slide in my whatsap. Now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture by donslime123: 11:47am On Jun 17, 2019
hello
Re: Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture by DozzyBaru(m): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2019
Neat Black IPhone XS Max 256GB one month old for sale. Location Delta state Asaba. It’s in good condition and every thing including the carton is intact. Price 350k non-negotiable, hit me on whatsapp if interested. 09013260205

Re: Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture by Psoul(m): 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
Seduce ur husband with sexy pants and Bra.
Stop walking around the house with PDP wrapper and adieu papa polo.

Happy Fathers' Day.
Re: Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture by Sunsets: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
lovely daughter. but who chain pato?
AprokoGirl:
@SOUNDAZA

Shared with caption..

Thank You God. #Wilmer

Source: https://soundaza.com/patoranking-and-daughter/

Re: Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
my gad o !
Re: Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture by Teejay13(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Cute one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture by balonaija(f): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
I don't know.
Re: Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture by Satan66(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
itegbemie:
think you have Paedophilia.. SMH.. check yahself before it's late.
Thank You?
Na your daughter angry
Re: Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture by itegbemie: 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
Satan66:

Thank You?
Na your daughter angry
no be my daughter but she could be anyone's daughter including you.. she's just a baby no be say she expose body sef sad
Re: Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture by Satan66(m): 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
itegbemie:
no be my daughter but she could be anyone's daughter including you.. she's just a baby no be say she expose body sef sad
Las Las toto na rubber
Re: Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
Philpham:
speak for ur father please
Re: Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture by CreativeJerry(m): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
My best singer in Nigeria. Sweet family!
Re: Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture by tunjilee003: 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
Philpham:
feminist spotted
Re: Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture by itegbemie: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
Satan66:

Las Las toto na rubber
your attitude is jus like your name.. get well soon..
Re: Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture by FManager(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
aro1:
keep quiet

cheesy grin Guy you wicked ooh, I can't stop laughing.
Re: Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture by Dami12345: 4:20am On Jun 18, 2019
Philpham:

I can't let this slide. You think women built the world?
Guy dont vex me oh.
Re: Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture by virgintoto(m): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
Na I'm daughter.no reason am o
Re: Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture by booksrite(f): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Cute one

kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Vs Juliet Ibrahim: Who Rocked It Better? / Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations / Photos That Show Wizkid Is Replicating The Fela Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.