Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,475 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts to Bobrisky Riding A Bike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reno Omokri Reacts to Bobrisky Riding A Bike (990 Views)

What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian / "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules / Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reacts to Bobrisky Riding A Bike by NaijaCelebrity: 8:40am On Jun 17, 2019
Some days ago a video pop up online of Nigerian internet personality, entrepreneur and cross dresser, Bobrisky was spotted on a commercial bike in Lagos.

Reno Omokri took to his twitter..

It is DETESTABLE to shame celebs for riding commercial bikes. Must a celeb always live large? Warren Buffet is one of the richest men in the world and @BorisJohnson is about to be UK Prime Minister. They both ride bikes. Celebs are human, like YOU #FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets

Source: https://gidifeed.com/reno-omokri-reacts-to-bobrisky-riding-a-bike/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts to Bobrisky Riding A Bike by Rednaxelot: 8:43am On Jun 17, 2019
Still wondering what makes bobrisky become a celeb
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts to Bobrisky Riding A Bike by auntysimbiat(f): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2019
And what can you say about him trying to hide his face?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts to Bobrisky Riding A Bike by amaniro: 8:46am On Jun 17, 2019
The fact that he is trying to say Bob is a celebrity is what I don't like

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts to Bobrisky Riding A Bike by Davash222(m): 8:47am On Jun 17, 2019
So, Borbrisky gets to be compared with Warren Buffet I’m offended !!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts to Bobrisky Riding A Bike by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 17, 2019
Bobrisky is now a celeb

Reno, why use Warren Buffet when you are talking about Bobrisky?

Reno, WHY?

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts to Bobrisky Riding A Bike by Chubhie: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2019
Just lukat bobrosky's Sugu mouth.....
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts to Bobrisky Riding A Bike by ritzyvic1(m): 9:00am On Jun 17, 2019
Did someone just put bob risky in the category of men like Boris Johnson and Warren Buffett ?
This is turning my belle
You see why i don't follow talkatives on social media, because no matter how wise they are they tend to say nonsense more often than normal people and that nullifies their wisdom and makes it counterproductive to follow them.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts to Bobrisky Riding A Bike by Abfinest007(m): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2019
weed is a bad substance pls stay away
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts to Bobrisky Riding A Bike by donolatunji(m): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2019
some pple will just be typing rubbish...is bobrisky now a celeb,how can he be correlated to Warren buffet, etc

first of all is Bob isn't a celeb why did you comment on a post relating to him?

lastly Reno included the business mogul name because pple think if you are wealthy you should fly jets to the nearest of locations.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts to Bobrisky Riding A Bike by delectablegyal(f): 9:10am On Jun 17, 2019
the only bob I know is MANUEL. any other bob is a counterfeit.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts to Bobrisky Riding A Bike by nzeobi(m): 9:10am On Jun 17, 2019
calling Bob a celeb is risky except you want us to celebrate stupidity and fakelife which he represents.

Reno I will agree with you when dangote and otedola Start flying okada
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts to Bobrisky Riding A Bike by Texman21: 10:38am On Jun 17, 2019

(1) (Reply)

UK Teenager Who Called Prince Hary A "Race Traitor" Has Been Sentenced To Prison / Beyonce Didn’t Feature Davido -nigeria Lady Mock Davido Fans Reacts / Photo: A Lady Allegedly Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.