Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs (18711 Views)

Anambra Government Close Down All Gaming Centres In The State / Maerskline Plans To Dump Lagos Ports For Onne Port, Stakeholders React / Nigeria Recovers 693 Power Equipment Containers Abandoned At Ports For 15 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 17, 2019
DIGRESSION ALERT: Guys whenever you see those betting spams and sex spams, please click report, type 9 and click report again. They’ll be blocked from the post instantly.

Let us all join hands to frustrate these fraudsters out of Nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs by Readonee35L(m): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2019
Englishgold:
Initial gra gra.
Why are you hating.
You humans.
The guy no do anything una go complain.
He's doing the needful while its still fresh you hating.
Re: Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 17, 2019
This is getting interesting
Re: Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs by majamajic(m): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2019
cobsol:

God will continue to punish the Yoruba's, obasanjo while he was president made sure port Harcourt port dies a natural death.

He tripped the tarif of the the port and pushed every body to clear their goods in Lagos so to create super revenue for Lagos,

Do you know its more expensive to ship goods from the US than to transport goods from Lagos to Aba?

I don't understand your last statement , definitely US supposed be more
Re: Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs by AngelicBeing: 9:46am On Jun 17, 2019
grin
Re: Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs by GeneralPula: 9:50am On Jun 17, 2019
cobsol:

God will continue to punish me, obasanjo while he was president made sure port Harcourt port dies a natural death.

He tripped the tarif of the the port and pushed every body to clear their goods in Lagos so to create super revenue for Lagos,

Do you know its more expensive to ship goods from the US than to transport goods from Lagos to Aba?
Re: Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs by daddytime(m): 9:52am On Jun 17, 2019
cobsol:

God will continue to punish the Yoruba's, obasanjo while he was president made sure port Harcourt port dies a natural death.

I'm sure you meant to say, it is more expensive to transport goods from Lagos to Aba than to ship goods from the US
Re: Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs by celeiyke: 9:53am On Jun 17, 2019
Oga's company is doing the contract. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:00am On Jun 17, 2019
This governor has proven to us that Ambode was a big thief!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs by sinola(m): 10:06am On Jun 17, 2019
Because tanker has fallen on cars and scores killed over the weekend due to total neglect of the dilapidated road that leads to 2nd highest economy generated sector.... Fire brigade approach, I must say.
Re: Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs by ogunsj: 10:07am On Jun 17, 2019
Englishgold:
Initial gra gra.
enemy of progress. spoilt child.
Re: Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs by Morenikeji070: 10:21am On Jun 17, 2019
Good may God help you sir. Please tackle the major problems before thinking of infrastructure coz the major problems have been tackle and repair back on course it will be so easy for someone to start work on infrastructure which gonna last long. Man you are dope for this. Please continue. May God help you.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs by panpan(m): 10:26am On Jun 17, 2019
The headline of this thread should be corrected.

There is a difference between 'closure of road' and 'closure of ports'.
Re: Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs by atilla(m): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2019
ornicus:
Please do under bridge at Alakija.

Our shocks are all dead
I made a mistake and passed there yesterday. That mistake automatically added 12months to my cars life. Never again
Re: Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs by makdcash(m): 10:47am On Jun 17, 2019
What is good enough?,they shld do their best,with all the money lagos hav at their disposal. We want the best. #GOD NIGERIA#
post=79407176:
That is good enough.

Nothing goes for nothing....
Re: Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs by wakes: 10:50am On Jun 17, 2019
Development
Re: Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs by pocohantas(f): 11:48am On Jun 17, 2019
ornicus:
Please do under bridge at Alakija.

Our shocks are all dead

Buy okada. It is not rocket science.
Re: Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
pocohantas:

Buy okada. It is not rocket science.

Here's the thing

I live in festac, and i work in apapa

there are three ways out of festac to mile 2. the one with a fair road is the one where you are usually guaranteed 45 minutes to one hour delay. for the alakija route i normally follow, once you make it out from under the bridge, it is clear sailing.

it is unfortunately not practical for me to take an okada to work. i need a vehicle as i alternate between the field and office.
i also have a project i am overseeing around trade fair. i can take a okada there, and i often do, but i do not like carrying my laptop while on an okada because of newly invigorated police wahala [in 2015, i was carrying laptop to the site steady, no wahala] and weather [ my first mobile workstation - dell m90got effed up in a sudden rainstorm years ago]

two weeks ago, i had to get to agbara [along lagos badagry expressway]. i spent 1200. omo - see human misery. it was a MESS. And see my glasses afterward. they are pitted all over. not something you want to do everyday.
Re: Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs by pocohantas(f): 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
ornicus:

Here's the thing

I live in festac, and i work in apapa

there are three ways out of festac to mile 2. the one with a fair road is the one where you are usually guaranteed 45 minutes to one hour delay. for the alakija route i normally follow, once you make it out from under the bridge, it is clear sailing.

it is unfortunately not practical for me to take an okada to work. i need a vehicle as i alternate between the field and office.
i also have a project i am overseeing around trade fair. i can take a okada there, and i often do, but i do not like carrying my laptop while on an okada because of newly invigorated police wahala [in 2015, i was carrying laptop to the site steady, no wahala] and weather [ my first mobile workstation - dell m90got effed up in a sudden rainstorm years ago]

two weeks ago, i had to get to agbara [along lagos badagry expressway]. i spent 1200. omo - see human misery. it was a MESS. And see my glasses afterward. they are pitted all over. not something you want to do everyday.

Hmmmm. This one hard o.

I still think you should buy okada.
Or try relocating to Ondo local government.
Re: Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
pocohantas:

Hmmmm. This one hard o.

I still think you should buy okada.
Or try relocating to Ondo local government.

Heh. I actually thought of buying a bike at one time. Maybe when my overdue midlife crisis kicks in.
Re: Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs by balonaija(f): 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
na wahala...
Re: Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs by Nelsonmande79: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
See below

Re: Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs by 1stNumeroUno: 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
cry cry cry cry

I'm very sure it wont solve anything. The level of dilapidation of that road need massive improvement not a 2days/cosmetic repair.

You'll see that after a month of this work it'll be back to status quo...and millions would have gone down the drain.

Hmmm. What did I know sef.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Postpones Ekiti Governorship Primary Election / Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 / EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.