Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' (15734 Views)

Ibarapa Youths Storm Makinde’s Office, Protest Against Insecurity (Photo) / Angry Youths Shut Afam Power Station, Throw Rivers Into Darkness / Ondo Youths Commission Road "On Behalf Of The Governor" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by jrusky(m): 11:38am On Jun 17, 2019
Pls they should enjoy what they voted for it was their choice.

I remember seen these people dancing when Akeredolu was elected saying new day has come and since then I have be asking friends from that state the evidence of the new day till today no one has be able to show anything.

They should enjoys it as it last.
Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by hisexcellency34: 11:38am On Jun 17, 2019
Dorischuks:
The Ondo State Governor’s office is currently being blocked by youths from Ilaje Local Government Area of the state.
where is that useless Ondofirstborn?

According to the youths, they were protesting the alleged diversion of funds meant for the areas by the Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu-led administration.

As at the time of filing this report, the youths mounted human barricade at two gates of the governor’s office at Alagbaka GRA of the state capital.

They prevented workers of the governor’s office from gaining access into the complex.

They also insisted that the governor must attend to them and as well address them before they allow anyone into the premises.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/breaking-ondo-youths-shut-gov-akeredolus-office/
Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by dam2000(m): 11:41am On Jun 17, 2019
APC scam
Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by IamPatriotic(m): 11:44am On Jun 17, 2019
Sanromeo:

You don't know what you're talking about. A governor who against all odd has been repositioning the state despite the huge mess he met in office, is a clueless?

A governor who inherited 7 months arrears owed by the previous administration and has paid everything while paying workers as and when due, is cluesless? A governor whose investment drive has brought about 5 industries to the state, in less than 2½years in office.

A governor who has constructed more roads within 2 years in office than his predecessors. A governor whose water initiative programme has been adopted by the Federal government. A governor who has reconstructed over 500 public schools within 2 years in office is clueless?

These are few of the completed road projects by Governor Akeredolu's administration with the last 2 years in office.

Which odds are you talking about, where did he reposition? Maa gbepe... omo Ilepa ni Ikare Akoko ni mi o

Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by Sanromeo(m): 11:44am On Jun 17, 2019
Kelvinphillips:

Whose fault if not akeredolu's fault?
The headline says Ondo youths, but all i see are few lazy youths who were paid by some detractors to distract our working governor.

Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by Saltoflife: 11:45am On Jun 17, 2019
This man sef...hin own governor get as hin be...

I am teaching digital marketing for those interested on whatsap. ..it may take weeks o. But if you're ready hop in or slide in my whatsap. Now
Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by lordatkinson07(m): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2019
Sanromeo:

You don't know what you're talking about. A governor who against all odd has been repositioning the state despite the huge mess he met in office, is a clueless?

A governor who inherited 7 months arrears owed by the previous administration and has paid everything while paying workers as and when due, is cluesless? A governor whose investment drive has brought about 5 industries to the state, in less than 2½years in office.

A governor who has constructed more roads within 2 years in office than his predecessors. A governor whose water initiative programme has been adopted by the Federal government. A governor who has reconstructed over 500 public schools within 2 years in office is clueless?

These are few of the completed road projects by Governor Akeredolu's administration with the last 2 years in office.

Hmmmmmm! Akeredolu paid agent.���

I weep for the youth of this country. I keep imagine if what is in our youth heads is sawdust and not brain

Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by Modphase: 11:47am On Jun 17, 2019
Just that all this you stated as no single pix to buttress the claim.

Sanromeo:

Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by lawlahbammy(f): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2019
Sanromeo:

A governor who inherited 7 months arrears owed by the previous administration and has paid everything while paying workers as and when due, is cluesless? A governor whose investment drive has Brougham's about 5 industries to the state, in less than 2½years in office.

You've done so well by answering that fellow. I won't blame he/she, I had same mindset before I travelled home in February. U know why no one know anything about his works? It's because he's a silent performer. I give him kudos.

Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by Sanromeo(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2019
IamPatriotic:

Which odds are you talking about, where did he reposition? Maa gbepe... omo Ilepa ni Ikare Akoko ni mi o

If you're truly from Ikare then you shouldn't even be saying governor Akeredolu is clueless. When last were you home ? Did you know that he has constructed the deadly Oke-Alabojuto road in Ikare? What Ikare-Akoko has benefitted from Akeredolu in 2 years, is more than what Agagu and Mimiko have done for you people in the 12years.

Incase you don't know, this is the new Oke-Alabojuto Road. History will never forget Governor Akeredolu as the governor that constructed the first ever double lane in Akoko land

Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by Sanromeo(m): 11:53am On Jun 17, 2019
lawlahbammy:

You've done so well by answer that fellow, I won't blame he/she, I had same mindset before I travelled home in February. U know why no one know anything about is because he's a silent performer. I give him kudos.

Thank you. Honestly the Governor has really done well in the past 2years in Ondo State but there's room for more. In terms of road construction and workers' welfare, Governor Akeredolu is unequal

Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by Gennygolden(f): 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
How can you call a governor who has achieved so much in Ondo state within a short space of time clueless? Akeredolu's achievements speak in different sectors such as Road dualization and expansion , Health, Agriculture and payment of workers Salaries as and when due. Yet Ondo state remains the the highest out of the 36 states in Year-In-Year Internal Generated Revenue (IGR). My dear do your research, it will change your perception.

Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by Sanromeo(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
lordatkinson07:

I weep for the youth of this country. I keep imagine if what is in our youth heads is sawdust and not brain

I'm glad to be associated with a governor like Arakunrin Akeredolu even though i've never met him or spend a dime from his money. Majority of us supporting him are just people who trust his style of Governance. The people who are angry with him are the people who are only concerned about Stomach infractures which Governor Akeredolu have paid no attention to in the last 2 years.
Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by Kelvinphillips(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
IamPatriotic:

Sanromeo:

lordatkinson07:

Sanromeo:

Sanromeo:
The headline says Ondo youths, but all i see are few lazy youths who were paid by some detractors to distract our working governor.
Sanromeo:

lordatkinson07:

Sanromeo:

*where are the roads constructed*

*what is the names of the so called 5 industries and their locations

*which area/LGA did he built the the 500 schools*

I'm sure not in Ondo state that i came from

akeredolu has started his own again.the same way Mimiko snapped some beautiful of Lagos roads and took it to abroad to decieve ppl in diaspora that he constructed roads just to receive an award

Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by IamPatriotic(m): 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sanromeo:

If you're truly from Ikare then you shouldn't even be saying governor Akeredolu is clueless. When last were you home ? Did you know that he has constructed the deadly Oke-Alabojuto road in Ikare? What Ikare-Akoko has benefitted from Akeredolu in 2 years, is more than what Agagu and Mimiko have done for you people in the 12years.

Incase you don't know, this is the new Oke-Alabojuto Road. History will never forget Governor Akeredolu as the governor that constructed the first ever double lane in Akoko land

He constructed the road to weaken Segun Abraham's growing popularity after stealing his mandate... meanwhile what is the KLMT of the road you're masturbating over and at what cost. Apart from the 2 KLMT road what else can you point to Ikare that he did? God will not forgive Olemija nad Taofik the useless sellouts.

Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by danietohbadt(m): 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sanromeo:

This is not Akeredolu's fault please. What happened to the OSOPADEC Chairman ?

did anyone tell you OSOPADEC funds go directly to them?
Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by Lexusgs430: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
Is this shut down...... They need to see how it is done in Hong-Kong.........

Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
culidea:
#Gbam
METAMORPHOSIS OF IDRIS. grin grin grin[b][/b]
Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by Sanromeo(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
Kelvinphillips:

*where are the roads constructed*

*what is the names of the so called 5 industries and their locations

*which area/LGA did he built the the 500 schools*

I'm sure not in Ondo state that i came from

akeredolu has started his own again.the same way Mimiko snapped some beautiful of Lagos roads and took it to abroad to decieve ppl in diaspora that he constructed roads just to receive an award

On Road Construction, these are few of the completed road projects by Governor Akeredolu in two years
1. Rehabilitation of selected road in Ifon (2.063km)
2. Rehabilitation of Oke Afa Road in Supare (1.448km)
3. Rehabilitation of Lennon Jubile-Solaco Road, Ugbe Road (2.358km)

4. Rehabilitation of failed portion along Iwaro-Oka-Isua Road (900m) and (21.8km)
5. Installation of street light along Owo Dualised Road
6. Construction of GRA roads (2.5km) to Owo dualisation

7. Construction of Iyere/Igbe Road, Owo
8. Construction of Iyere/Ipele Road, Owo (Phase 2)
9. Construction of Melege Junction-Ute township road (9km)
10. Dualisation of road from Emure junction (4.273km) -AUD and from Ministry of Works to Iyere junction (2.963), Owo.

11. Construction of Iyere/Ipele Road, Owo (3.50km) Phase 1
12. Dualisation of Ikare Township Road Phase 11
13. Rehabilitation of Owo-Ikare Road (35km)
14. Dualisation of Oke Alabojuto Road, Ikare Phase 1 (0.5km).

15. Construction of 3 No box culverts at Ikare
16. Construction of box culvert and a bridge along Oba-Akoko-Ikun Road
17. Construction of box culvert at Aralepo, Owo
18. 5km pilot scheme RAAMP Project Molege Ute Road
19. Construction of selected roads in I danre (2.76km).

20. Construction of Iwalewa-Alafiaatayo, Iwalewa-Oshinle, Iwalewa-Hospital Road and Abusoro Road, Ijoka Phase 1
21. Construction of Alagbaka SIB-Appeal Court Road (6.02km)
22. Rehabilitation of Igbara-Oke-Isharun and Isharun Township Road (3.1km).

23. Rehabilitation of Igbara-Oke-Ibuji Road (8.1km)
24. Rehabilitation/construction of Oke-Ogba community road (5.412km)
25. Construction of Gaga community township road (5.569km)
26. Reconstruction of Bolorunduro to Fagbo Road (8.50km), Ondo.
27. Construction of Ijoka to Idanre Road (15km)
28. Construction of dual carriageway from Oba Adesida (A Division) Oba Osupa (Hospital) Road-Oluwatuyi-Ijoka (8.135km)
29. Rehabilitation of Ondo dual carriage Road Phase 11 (4.3km)
30. Lighting/rehabiitation of Mobil Fiwasaye-Airport Road (8.950km)
31. Rehabilitation of selected roads in Ondo town (7.11km)
32. Dualisation of Ondo township Road ohase 1 (5.5km)
33. Rehabilitation of Access Road Royal Birds Motel/Kayode, Adinlewa Alagbaka, Akure (1.89km)
34. Construction of Army Barracks Network Rods, Akure
35. Construction/Rehabilitation of Ijapo Housing Estate Road (2.817km)
36. Construction of terminal building access road/parking lot at Akure Airport

INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS BY GOVERNOR AKEREDOLU IN TWO YEARS. All these Industries are located in Ondo-Linyin Industrial Hub in Ore.

1. Cassava-Ethanol Plant
2. Wewood
3. Egg Powdered Plant
4. Papermill factory
5. Win-Win Texile mill
6. Plywood Factory

over 500 public primary schools have been reconstructed with modern toilets across the 3 senatorial districts of the state and not in one particular LGA or senatorial district.

1st Picture: Win-Win Texile mill
2nd: Cassava-Ethanol factory
3rd: One of the rehabilitated schools
4th: Emure- Owo Road.

Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by Opexzy: 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Is this shut down...... They need to see how it is done in Hong-Kong.........

Thank you brother... Since this Hong Kong protest that involves 1/7 of the entire population (over 1.01 million) happened, i have been wondering, if only this can happen in Nigeria... Imagine 2 million outside NAS for days.. Make everybody bring tent...I am sure we will get the attention of every countries around the word and also the attention of our leaders too...
Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by Horlhamhi(f): 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sanromeo:

You don't know what you're talking about. A governor who against all odd has been repositioning the state despite the huge mess he met in office, is clueless?

A governor who inherited 7 months arrears owed by the previous administration and has paid everything while paying workers as and when due, is cluesless?

Incase you don't know, Ondo State now has the highest IGR growth rate in the country. This is the second year in a row.

Governor Akeredolu's investment drive has brought in about five industries within the last 2years that will soon begin full operation.

These are few of the completed road projects by Governor Akeredolu's administration with the last 2 years in office while more are still ongoing across the State. Akeredolu is a Silent Achiever. You have to come down to Ondo State to see what he has done.
..'repositioning the State despite the huge mess he met in office', you say
..'he had paid all the 7-month arrears owed by the previous administration'.. this is totally false...get facts first before you conclude, Oga.

Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by Alejobs: 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!
Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by Sanromeo(m): 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
IamPatriotic:

He constructed the road to weaken Segun Abraham's growing popularity after stealing his mandate... meanwhile what is the KLMT of the road you're masturbating over and at what cost. Apart from the 2 KLMT road what else can you point to Ikare that he did? God will not forgive Olemija nad Taofik the useless sellouts.

Obviously, wailers can never be satisfied. You mean he reconstructed the deadly road which had claimed several lives before now just to weaken Abraham? very laughable. Who is Abraham ? grin grin. Just 2 Kilometres and the previous administration couldn't do it. You people should be grateful to Akeredolu for not allowing trailer to finish you all.

Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by Oxtonguy: 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sanromeo:

You don't know what you're talking about. A governor who against all odd has been repositioning the state despite the huge mess he met in office, is clueless?

A governor who inherited 7 months arrears owed by the previous administration and has paid everything while paying workers as and when due, is cluesless?

Incase you don't know, Ondo State now has the highest IGR growth rate in the country. This is the second year in a row.

Governor Akeredolu's investment drive has brought in about five industries within the last 2years that will soon begin full operation.

These are few of the completed road projects by Governor Akeredolu's administration with the last 2 years in office while more are still ongoing across the State. Akeredolu is a Silent Achiever. You have to come down to Ondo State to see what he has done.
Silent achiever, that's the word

Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by wakes: 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
Odika serious
Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by Lexusgs430: 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
Opexzy:

Thank you brother... Since this Hong Kong protest that involves 1/7 of the entire population (over 1.01 million) happened, i have been wondering, if only this can happen in Nigeria... Imagine 2 million outside NAS for days.. Make everybody bring tent...I am sure we will get the attention of every countries around the word and also the attention of our leaders too...

That is the only way........ And we get population plenty.....
Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by Oluwasanmi18: 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
omotoniwa:
This akeredolu of a thing is a mistake
seriously...a big mistake
Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by iluvdonjazzy: 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sanromeo:

pls tell them am tired of explaining to them that Aketi is God sent to Ondo state, the best governor so far in ondo state, over 500 kilometres of roads constructed within 2 years.

Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by balonaija(f): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
well that is strange
Re: Ondo Youths Shut Down Akeredolu’s Office, Protest 'Diversion Of Funds' by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
A vote for Akeredolu is a vote for diversion of state funds. So why are they complaining

NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft / Idowu Owohunwa Takes Over As Lagos CP As Abiodun Alabi Takes Over At Zone 2 / Nigerian Army Issues Statement On Allowances, Warns Mischief Makers

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103