Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft (15733 Views)

Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft / First Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Departs USA For Nigeria / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Project On Course For Delivery As Scheduled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by presidency: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
NAF TO INDUCT A-29 SUPER TUCANO AIRCRAFT

The induction ceremony of the newly acquired A-29 Super Tucano aircraft into the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Order of Battle is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, 31 August 2021 at the 011 Presidential Air Fleet Apron, Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja by 10.00am. Expectedly, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, will preside over the induction ceremony as the Special Guest of Honour. As part of programmes lined up for the induction ceremony, a symbolic flypast will be performed by some of the newly acquired A-29 Super Tucano aircraft within the vicinity of the induction ceremony.

It would be recalled that the first batch of 6 A-29 Super Tucano aircraft arrived Kano, Nigeria on 22 July 2021. On arrival, the aircraft were received by the Honourable Minister of Defence, Major General Bashir Magashi (Rtd), alongside the Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Faruk Yahaya and the Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Oladayo Amao. The second batch of the remaining 6 A-29 Super Tucanos are expected in Nigeria before the end of 2021.

Edward Gabkwet
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force
24 August 2021

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by Nokio1: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
Aircraft that they will soon kidnap

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by NwaNimo1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2021

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by Kayceo2010: 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin
Like you mean you av to induct an aircraft too.. Chai.. 9ja ohhhh

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by pepetua(m): 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
Okay, that's good at least it'll help in strengthen our weak naira value and improve the dilapidating economy,I don't think I know what I'm writing self"" sorry please someone to interpret the headline,are they selling 29 aircraft manufactured in Nigeria or what.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by Sanchez01: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
So Nigeria inducts aircraft? We can't produce, we can't manufacture. We rely on world powers to acquire military-grade aircraft and weapons and now we want to do 'party' for one Tucano... Who cursed this country this bad?

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by Centcanada: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
Okay
Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by Skyehigher1: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
Okay
Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by saphiere(f): 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
presidency:
NAF TO INDUCT A-29 SUPER TUCANO AIRCRAFT

The induction ceremony of the newly acquired A-29 Super Tucano aircraft into the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Order of Battle is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, 31 August 2021 at the 011 Presidential Air Fleet Apron, Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja by 10.00am. Expectedly, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, will preside over the induction ceremony as the Special Guest of Honour. As part of programmes lined up for the induction ceremony, a symbolic flypast will be performed by some of the newly acquired A-29 Super Tucano aircraft within the vicinity of the induction ceremony.

It would be recalled that the first batch of 6 A-29 Super Tucano aircraft arrived Kano, Nigeria on 22 July 2021. On arrival, the aircraft were received by the Honourable Minister of Defence, Major General Bashir Magashi (Rtd), alongside the Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Faruk Yahaya and the Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Oladayo Amao. The second batch of the remaining 6 A-29 Super Tucanos are expected in Nigeria before the end of 2021.

Edward Gabkwet
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force
24 August 2021
May God punish all Nigerian leaders.

Give power to women since you ediots have proved over and over that you can't lead.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by dahnimoh(m): 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
Shame

1 Like

Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by BruncleZuma: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin

What's the point ...people on okada just raided the NDA and carted off officers like burglars stealing transistor radios in the 80s.

[img]https://c./O2RBK9klEMYAAAAC/homer-simpson-homer.gif[/img]

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by Ashman1: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nice
Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by Millz404(m): 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
Uh
Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by worldclass68(m): 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
Imagine what they re celebrating undecided.....

7 Likes

Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by thatsleepboy1: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
I don't know what to say, Nigeria will burn before the end of this year and things will finally turn around. It'll be EndSars^10. This I know and I've seen it many times. The clock is still ticking.
Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by Miosendyin: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
Okay ooh
Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by BeardGangJnr1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
WW1 garbage undecided

7 Likes

Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by xynerise: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
Wait, Bandit really kidnapped a major inside NDA? shocked

Da faq!!!

9 Likes

Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by temitope27(m): 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by Sonnobax15(m): 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
cheesy
Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by xynerise: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

What's the point ...people on okada just raided the NDA and carted off officers like burglars.

The bandits are part of the Army. This is an insider job

10 Likes

Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by Thinktwicemybro: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
The nation has fallen to bandits terrorist, while all soldiers left to the south east to kill IPOB. I urge all southerners to leave the north. The military cannot guarantee your safety. The famous NDA was attacked and gunned down within minutes. The commander in chief has nothing to command anymore.
Leave the north now for your own good.
Less than 2 months ago, bandits kidnapped over 300 students opposite NDA a military school. The operation lasted for hours!
These people are one religion, they believe in their course, this is Taliban style take over. Return to your region. It's just an advise.

9 Likes

Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by Germi9: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nokio1:
Aircraft that they will soon kidnap
This country sef,so they want to waste another money to celebrate or induct an aircraft after spending billions on jobless Yusuf wedding

4 Likes

Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by illicit(m): 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
Fvck ur aircrafts

1 Like

Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by bikefab(m): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
All these is a Waste of time and resources when bandits can storm a National defence Academy to kill and kidnap officers without hindrances or a form of resistance.

Buhari is the chief kidnapper.

3 Likes

Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by ArewaNightmare: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin everything is an avenue to loot #tueeeeh mediocrity upandan bcuz olodo northerners are at the helm of affairs leading us to doom

7 Likes

Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by aceman88(m): 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
It would be better if it used for air travels because I have not seen its effectiveness is combating terrorism.
Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
What stops the COAS to come and make a daring statement that bandits have overstayed their welcome and roll the tanks to the forest to end this fuckery once and for all... For heaven's sake.. WTF WTF why. What the fuckery my county is doing..

Meanwhile.. Earn passive income via affiliated marketing..with or without referrals..
See my signature
Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Induction of a trainee Aircraft, I wonder what they will do if it was a modern jet aircraft.

1 Like

Re: NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft by PCG1: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
ιғ we тell тнeм ѕay apc'ѕ governмenт ιѕ a joĸe
тнey'll ѕay тнaт'ѕ нaтe ѕpeecн
can yoυ ѕee ιт ғor yoυrѕelғ now❓❓

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike / SNG Rejects How UNILAG Was Named After MKO Abiola / I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.