Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

How To Make 1.5 Million With UBA Wise Savers Promo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 1.5 Million With UBA Wise Savers Promo (471 Views)

How I Made My First Million With Pineapple Farming / My Experience With UBA Bank As A New Customer / Fraudulent Transfer From My Account With UBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 1.5 Million With UBA Wise Savers Promo by vwegba1(m): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2019
The UBA wise savers promo is one of the best things happening to UBA customers right now. With as low as 10,000 Naira you stand a chance to win a 1.5 Million Naira from UBA bank. You might wonder how possible is this, well its very possible if only you are banking with UBA bank.

We have seen UBA bank brought about some mouth watering offer this summer. From Zero Account to Diaspora Account affiliate bonus and 50% discount int debit card collection. You want to make it big well here is your chance to easily walk away with 1.5 Million Naira in your pocket.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE UBA WISE SAVERS PROMO

Participating in the UBA wise savers promo is super easy. Usually its a lot of work to get/work that sum of money but trust Us when we say you could grab this offer with ease. To get this offer just follow three simple steps as listed below.

1. Open A UBA Bank Account: This is the very step to getting this offer. And guess what opening a UBA bank account is free and easy. You could easily do it from your mobile phone via the internet. CLICK the link below to read the step by step guide on how you can open a UBA bank account. Already have a UBA bank account then skip step one and focus on step two.

2. Save Money In Your Account: Now this will sound rather awkward as you already know its important to save money in your

Read Full Article and how to be among the winners from link below

https://www.mntrends.com/2018/10/how-to-make-1-5-million-with-uba-wise-savers-promo.html/

(1) (Reply)

57 X 38mm POS THERMAL PAPER / If you want to sell your Fiverr account contact me / How Nestle Company Sells Substandard Products To Nigerians And Superior To South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.