Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber (25809 Views)

Price Of Cucumber At Mile 12 International Market / Staking Of Cucumber And Other Plants / How To Reduce Cost Of Cucumber Farming Nd Maximize Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:21pm On May 24, 2022
Can someone please tell me how much a bag of cucumber is sold and which type of bag is used
My cucumbers are ready to be sold

Please help me move to front page

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:35pm On May 25, 2022
Anybody

Modified:
A big thank you to the mod that moved my topic to front page
You are valid

A big thank you to the very few guys that gave a reasonable response to my question

As for the ones criticising my nails
It is an evidence of hard work

To all the rest saying ask the ladies ask the feminists
Una no try at all
I suppose kick una for yansh with my rain boot

I negotiated with a guy at a junction not too far from my street, he said he’ll buy a bag for 7k

Let the cash begin to flow in ( laughs in an evil manner)

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber by Goldenheart(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2022
A likely case of putting the cart before the horse

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber by pepperandsalt(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2022
Please tell us the price
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber by Warlord12(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2022
The price depend on size too i think
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber by YINKS89(m): 4:49pm On May 25, 2022
I need to learn also
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber by Ixodes(m): 4:49pm On May 25, 2022
so you just planted cucumber without a prior survey? as little as how to bag it and cost of a bag talk less of where to sell. smh

15 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber by dododawa1: 4:50pm On May 25, 2022
LOL
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber by gentleman82: 4:52pm On May 25, 2022
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber by kingPhidel(m): 4:53pm On May 25, 2022
It use to be very cheap and accessible until the other gender show interest there by making it scarce and expensive. See them

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber by juanmiguel: 4:54pm On May 25, 2022
Last time I bought for 7k. That was in February

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agriculture Grants Thread / Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) / A Nairalander 's Mustard Seeds Farm And His Harvest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.