Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

VIDEO: Feminism Is A Scam, It Kept Me Unmarried For 55 Years – US Activist, Owen - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / VIDEO: Feminism Is A Scam, It Kept Me Unmarried For 55 Years – US Activist, Owen (279 Views)

Indonesia Criminalises Pre-marital Sex, Co-habitation Of Unmarried Couples / UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples / Zhang Zhongsheng, Chinese Official Sentenced To Death For ₦55.2Billion Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Feminism Is A Scam, It Kept Me Unmarried For 55 Years – US Activist, Owen by donshady1(m): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Popular American activist, Candace Owen has openly, admitted that feminism is scam and hence, the reason she changed her stance on it.

This was made known during her address to audience of young women on her past as a liberal Democrat. She went on to share a story about her friend who is 55 years and unmarried, as a result of her stance on feminism.

She said,

“I learnt too late that feminism was a scam. Today I am 55, I am unmarried, I have passed the age I can have children & I have to take medicines to help keep me happy, I am on my medication and that is the scam of feminism,” Owen told her audience during Turning Point USA’s Young Women’s Leadership Summit. If there’s anything I could go back and do, I would’ve warned myself against the scam of feminism.

src: https://gistcorner.com.ng/feminism-is-a-scam-it-kept-me-unmarried-for-55-years-us-activist-candace-owen/ see source for video

Re: VIDEO: Feminism Is A Scam, It Kept Me Unmarried For 55 Years – US Activist, Owen by Swegzfreak: 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
hmmm...
Re: VIDEO: Feminism Is A Scam, It Kept Me Unmarried For 55 Years – US Activist, Owen by Oshin56(m): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
I trust my naija feminists Na only for social media that they practiced it.
Re: VIDEO: Feminism Is A Scam, It Kept Me Unmarried For 55 Years – US Activist, Owen by donshady1(m): 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
Oshin56:
I trust my naija feminists Na only for social media that they practiced it.

grin grin grin
Re: VIDEO: Feminism Is A Scam, It Kept Me Unmarried For 55 Years – US Activist, Owen by KanwuliaExtra: 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
Yeah, blame feminism.
Na only you single? grin

(1) (Reply)

Friday Reflection: When The US Regime Helped Saddam Gassed Iran / Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows / Turkey Is Fighting A Formidable Drone War In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.