Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Was Hitler Wrong To Go After Gay People ? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Was Hitler Wrong To Go After Gay People ? (283 Views)

Was Hitler Wrong For Warning People Against LGBT And The Zionists? / Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) / Adolf Hitler’s ‘Suicide Note’ To Be Sold At Auction For N32 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Hitler Wrong To Go After Gay People ? by panafrican(m): 12:50am On Aug 04, 2019
Was the German Fuhrer wrong about gays and lesbians ?
Re: Was Hitler Wrong To Go After Gay People ? by mmuonso(m): 1:57am On Aug 04, 2019
panafrican:

Was the German Fuhrer wrong about gays and lesbians ?
Those that discriminate against gays and lesbians,secretly, they love them most,biliv me
Re: Was Hitler Wrong To Go After Gay People ? by Arthurity1(m): 2:30am On Aug 04, 2019
He was wrong to kill them.... Personally I don't support homosexuality but at the same time, i don't bother myself with them... They are human beings as well and deserve a right to live, whether or not they are gay it does not disturb anybody.
Re: Was Hitler Wrong To Go After Gay People ? by panafrican(m): 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
Arthurity1:
He was wrong to kill them.... Personally I don't support homosexuality but at the same time, i don't bother myself with them... They are human beings as well and deserve a right to live, whether or not they are gay it does not disturb anybody.

They are now flying their evil flag on state buildings in the US and dreaming to fly it over the United Nations building in New York.

(1) (Reply)

Russia Accuses Poland Of Starting Second World War / Tanzanian MP Pushes For Law Compelling Children To Take Care Of Aging Parents / Iran Vs US : Why Iran Must Retaliate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.