Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

JUST IN!!! US Embassy Speaks On Banning Student Visa For Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / JUST IN!!! US Embassy Speaks On Banning Student Visa For Nigerians (954 Views)

United States Moves On Banning Popular App, Til Tok / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN!!! US Embassy Speaks On Banning Student Visa For Nigerians by CGMedia: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
The United States Embassy has denied placing a ban on student visa for Nigerians seeking to further their study in the US, Igbere TV reports.

There were media reports on Sunday suggesting that US President, Donald Trump had signed an executive order restricting visa-seeking Nigerian students from the country.

But the Embassy in a statement on its verified twitter handle, @USEmbassyAbuja on Monday, described the report as fake news.

The statement reads, “#FakeNews Alert! Be advised, reports of Student Visa ban for Nigerians is false.

“If you have seen such manufactured item on Facebook and Twitter or received it via WhatsApp, please communicate that it is false.”

http://igberetvnews.com/780642/just-in-us-embassy-speaks-on-banning-student-visa-for-nigerians/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! US Embassy Speaks On Banning Student Visa For Nigerians by eyeview: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
The US embassy is lying
Re: JUST IN!!! US Embassy Speaks On Banning Student Visa For Nigerians by cooldipo(m): 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
Something dey do us for this country walahi....

We milk every opportunity dry.... Same way visa lottery was suspended for us..... We are all in prison if you don't know
Re: JUST IN!!! US Embassy Speaks On Banning Student Visa For Nigerians by littledarline(f): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
I must commend everyone on this page. Indeed, Nairaland is an e-family.

I need help e-fam!

I am planning to go to the USA for a Phd in Higher Education because I work in a University and it is directly related to my work. I just want to apply to a School requesting for TOEFL. I already have a Masters in Public Administration from Naija. I intend to travel with my family i.e. 3 children age 15 to 12 and my spouse.

Can you help by walking me through the process and

What are my chances of success at first attempt please

Thank you.

CGMedia:

The United States Embassy has denied placing a ban on student visa for Nigerians seeking to further their study in the US, Igbere TV reports.

There were media reports on Sunday suggesting that US President, Donald Trump had signed an executive order restricting visa-seeking Nigerian students from the country.

But the Embassy in a statement on its verified twitter handle, @USEmbassyAbuja on Monday, described the report as fake news.

The statement reads, “#FakeNews Alert! Be advised, reports of Student Visa ban for Nigerians is false.

“If you have seen such manufactured item on Facebook and Twitter or received it via WhatsApp, please communicate that it is false.”

http://igberetvnews.com/780642/just-in-us-embassy-speaks-on-banning-student-visa-for-nigerians/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J
Re: JUST IN!!! US Embassy Speaks On Banning Student Visa For Nigerians by auntysimbiat(f): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
na wa o
Re: JUST IN!!! US Embassy Speaks On Banning Student Visa For Nigerians by Beautyaddy: 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
littledarline:
I must commend everyone on this page. Indeed, Nairaland is an e-family.

I need help e-fam!

I am planning to go to the USA for a Phd in Higher Education because I work in a University and it is directly related to my work. I just want to apply to a School requesting for TOEFL. I already have a Masters in Public Administration from Naija. I intend to travel with my family i.e. 3 children age 15 to 12 and my spouse.

Can you help by walking me through the process and

What are my chances of success at first attempt please

Thank you.

Visit the below link to help you out.

https://www.nairaland.com/5233208/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part

(1) (Reply)

How Long Will It Take To Get The NIMC Slip / Ended My NYSC Service Year With A Visit To Olumo Rock / Reasons For Canadian Study Permit Refusal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.